What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

I knew ive seen these circles before (2nd pic) now tell me what is their purpose

What do you mean by "circles"?

A good look at the flares launchers which are part of the President-S system attached to the side of the fuselage right next to the roundel. The DIRCM sensors on the winglets and the bottom of the tail are essentially an advanced MAWS that automatically trigger the flares as the threat approaches.

1663527455107.png

Egyptian Mi-24V Hinds.

1663527804006.png

1663527818317.png

Last edited:

A good look at the flares launchers which are part of the President-S system attached to the side of the fuselage right next to the roundel. The DIRCM sensors on the winglets and the bottom of the tail are essentially an advanced MAWS that automatically trigger the flares as the threat approaches.

View attachment 880667

Egyptian Mi-24V Hinds.

View attachment 880668

View attachment 880669
I hope we can mount on them missile like ALAS something with long range ATM

Look at their helmets and plate carriers. They have circles surrounding them that seem to be somesort of glass or lens? just a regular old glass/plastic circle what is that

Maybe to know the motion of SOF. If you watched TOP GUN one (I didn't see TOP GUN 2 hahaha) there is a briefing session after every sorties or training. So maybe it is the same thing but for soldiers and officiers.

Does someone have twitter here (I don't have one) so we can ask Mahmoud Gamal or Abdelrahman Elghawas for the navy exhibition?

Oh, those circles! lol, sorry I misunderstood! I was looking for some kind of circle of another type.

Yes of course, those are Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (MILES) sensors on helmets part of the entire simunition equipment the Egyptian army has been using for a long time, now, especially when they exercise with other militaries.

Notice the muzzles on their M4s? They have those attachments including the larger box on the barrels which are part of the entire simunition (no live ammunition just lasers) which register their shooting accuracy while the nodes on the helmets and arm bands register their motions for evaluation after the exercise. Some police forces also train with simunition.

1663541304289.png

1663541566443.png

More info HERE.

Back
Top Bottom