What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

DJUIKVun9PjvhDaFmwhKq7Eth3dgHaeopDW4yfIthB-FC5TBJY6ms6ihEaQ1vD90ajLjz2nEOCTEHA=s1080-nd-v1

It is clear that Egypt is very impressed with the French-Dutch Smart-S MK2 radar. The radar was chosen by Egypt to work on the Gowind corvettes with a number of 4 pieces. It also chose to develop the American frigate operating with the Perry Class model with the same radar instead of the old radar that was working on it. It seems that Egypt chose the radar For the third time to work on the CC-60 OPV local corvette project, where a model of the light Egyptian corvette appeared at EDEX and on top there is a radar
The radar has a very high reliability globally and works in many navies around the world
It is a passive three-dimensional radar of the PISA class, with a maximum range of 250 km, and it works in an S-Band space, weighing 2.2 tons. It can detect and track up to 750 targets together and detect surface targets from a range of 80 km (due to the sphericity of the Earth).
Egypt has so far developed one Berry-class frigate out of 4 frigates that are in service, and there is news that Egypt may get two other used frigates from America that will need to be developed as well, if Egypt may need to develop the 5 Berry frigates in the coming period after obtaining both The additional ones from America, other than supplying the local crovit project with the same radar, if Egypt will contract on several radars of this type
In my humble opinion, it is better to contract the radar with a local manufacture, as Turkey did. It obtained the right to manufacture the same radar as it was used on the Milgem Corvette project, and after obtaining the right to manufacture it, it was able, through gaining experience and technology from its manufacture, to manufacture a local radar.
It is better to contract the radar with local manufacture in order to gain advanced expertise and technology
An image of the Corvette Gwind and the upgraded Perry-class frigate, both of which carry the same radar.

♦️ Reports from the (CIA) confirm that “the ambitious Egyptian nuclear project” does not only aim to obtain “the” electrical energy that the country needs only, as the Egyptian-Russian agreement contained secret clauses in the agreement concluded between the two sides, unknown, allowing Egyptian engineers to obtain All the technical information related to the construction, operation and maintenance of third-generation nuclear reactors, in addition to the Egyptians obtaining the (KNOW HOW) for nuclear technology as a whole. Nuclear plants, each of which contains (4) nuclear reactors, which is a large number that exceeds Egypt’s need, especially after the huge gas discoveries in the “Eastern Mediterranean, of which Egypt has the largest share.” The Egyptian peaceful nuclear project, as announced, is a special project for the purposes of energy production Through peaceful nuclear technology, but it may turn into a “military nuclear project” in the future, especially if we take into account that (Iran) is likely to obtain a nuclear bomb in the near future, which will give seed to major countries in the region (such as Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the UAE). you can Woe to their peaceful nuclear programs to military ones!! And if we add to this (the Israeli nuclear arsenal), which Israel constantly denies, all of this will lead to a nuclear arms race in the Middle East.

This guy has a history of not providing sources but has some sensible info
can someone find that cia report because i couldnt

♦️ Reports from the (CIA) confirm that “the ambitious Egyptian nuclear project” does not only aim to obtain “the” electrical energy that the country needs only, as the Egyptian-Russian agreement contained secret clauses in the agreement concluded between the two sides, unknown, allowing Egyptian engineers to obtain All the technical information related to the construction, operation and maintenance of third-generation nuclear reactors, in addition to the Egyptians obtaining the (KNOW HOW) for nuclear technology as a whole. Nuclear plants, each of which contains (4) nuclear reactors, which is a large number that exceeds Egypt’s need, especially after the huge gas discoveries in the “Eastern Mediterranean, of which Egypt has the largest share.” The Egyptian peaceful nuclear project, as announced, is a special project for the purposes of energy production Through peaceful nuclear technology, but it may turn into a “military nuclear project” in the future, especially if we take into account that (Iran) is likely to obtain a nuclear bomb in the near future, which will give seed to major countries in the region (such as Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the UAE). you can Woe to their peaceful nuclear programs to military ones!! And if we add to this (the Israeli nuclear arsenal), which Israel constantly denies, all of this will lead to a nuclear arms race in the Middle East.

This guy has a history of not providing sources but has some sensible info
can someone find that cia report because i couldnt
That's why I didn't send this "article" hahaha

I want to know what do you guys think about the UAE's pitful stance that stands with ethiopia on the security council
Not to mention military aid to Ethiopia even fighter jets
what is the UAE trying to get out of this? Having a leverage over Egypt if it evercompetes with it on a global scale and specifically Africa?

I want to know what do you guys think about the UAE's pitful stance that stands with ethiopia on the security council
what is the UAE trying to get out of this? Having a leverage over Egypt if it evercompetes with it on a global scale and specifically Africa?
Mesh fahem can you explain?

Some members of a certain country here were saying "Greece is violating the Egyptian EEZ"

Meanwhile...

Rabena yostor.

What is your opinion?

Last edited:
I think that Ethiopia having an somewhat unstable government may be worse than Ethiopia having no government.

The Tigrayans aren’t any better than the Ethiopian government at all imo for Egypt or for the region.

Imo that’s part of the reason why the Israelis didn’t support the Syrian rebels as much as they could have. Having Assad > having an unstable and unpredictable government.

I think that Ethiopia having an unstable government may be worse than Ethiopia having no government.

The Tigrayans aren’t any better than the Ethiopian government at all imo for Egypt or for the region.

Imo that’s part of the reason why the Israelis didn’t support the Syrian rebels as much as they could have. Having no Assad > having an unstable and unpredictable government.
But big diff here, the GERD might destroy Egypt, so not standing with Egypt in Egypt is living an hard life so what will happen during a war etc...

But big diff here, the GERD might destroy Egypt, so not standing with Egypt in Egypt is living an hard life so what will happen during a war etc...
I was talking about the Tigrayan issue, I’m still researching the GERD more before I formulate a response.

Egypt supporting the Tigrayans is also unwise if that’s what you meant, there’s no way they would ever win when they are supported by Iran and Turkey alone.

Syrian rebel groups received tons of support but lost mainly because of Iranian and Russian support even after we see how incapable the Russians are.

The main issue is that you shouldn’t rely on anyone during wartime though. Treat your country like nobody is coming.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom