What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

so some ethiopian troops went to fashaqa sudan and were greeted by sudanese troops and exchanged fire and retreated. Then in response ethiopia murders 7 captured sudanese military personel and a civillian. The next day sudan ambushed ethiopian troops with bombardment of "unknown" aircraft
Where did i hear unknown aircraft before

They need to stop teasing us

so some ethiopian troops went to fashaqa sudan and were greeted by sudanese troops and exchanged fire and retreated. Then in response ethiopia murders 7 captured sudanese military personel and a civillian. The next day sudan ambushed ethiopian troops with bombardment of "unknown" aircraft
Where did i hear unknown aircraft before

They need to stop teasing us
You have a source?

Well he says the truth..only that MB he talks about is one of the opposition parties ..not the governing party.. it has governed for 6 years before but was ousted in new elections.. now for almost another 6 years..So that video has not been updated.. Also Natanyahu was gone when the normalization was announced.. Moroccan Jews living in Morocco have one representative in the Parliament.. you are talking about one third of their parliament is Zionist..!?

There is no Mossad infiltration.. although they have security accords with Usrael, but nothing special, only anti-terrorism like with almost all nations.. in fact Morocco has one of the best intelligence services out there, this is a well known fact.. and it is due to its huge diaspora in Europe..

Morocco lost 1 F-16.. not its F-16s.. and the UAE too ...KSA lost a tornado and an Apache helicopter by friendly fire..

Last edited:
Ok, bro. Still, the delivery date like I mentioned really has absolutely nothing to do with the specs that would be agreed to at the signing of the contract. Plus there's more info out there that they will be F3Rs than there is anything claiming them to be F4s. I just like to have the actual and correct info and not speculations, that's all. And certainly none of that "I got connections" rubbish lmaooo.

Speaking of the Rafale, this is a closeup of the A-A refueling probe and it's easy to see how it works. The ball tip is most likely spring loaded as well as those locking tabs so that when the probe fits into the basket, is pushes that ball in opening the nozzle around it for fuel to pass while the basket gets locked in place by those tabs. I'm also guessing that somewhere in that stem where the black collar is also gets pushed in to allow for any vacuum to disappear from the entire aircraft's fuel system. Otherwise the fuel won't pass through if there is a vacuum seal still there. Just like with car gas caps, same principle with the air vacuum release tube to allow the air that is being replaced by the fuel to escape.

Rafale probe.

View attachment 857418

MiG-29, almost identical so they shouldn't have any problems fitting either to the MRTTs.

View attachment 857419

I know this technical stuff might be boring to some loool, but I find it very interesting.
Well bro.. the French were testing the F4.1 already this year, that means the year of the signing of the contract.. and Egypt knows about that for sure.. I just don't see why it should be the F3R when Dassault say that the F4 will be operational in 2024.. coinciding with the date of delivery set by the contract with Egypt..

We just need to wait and see..

There is some rumors saying that there is a chance that our MoD or Air Force Chief of Staff will visit India to "finalize" the deal. Honestly I don't know what to say about this deal.

There is some rumors saying that there is a chance that our MoD or Air Force Chief of Staff will visit India to "finalize" the deal. Honestly I don't know what to say about this deal.
Really i only see the Tejas tot as gaining experience in parts manufacturing and traing of production and testing for future egyptian combat systems and spare parts. Personally I didnt see the importance of either the jf 17 or tejas, for jf 17 they could at least make it an advanced trainer replacing all other old training aircraft and replace some of the old f16s in service, even equip them with russo/chinese munitions. But even then im still keen on replacing f16s with mig 35s. Parts of tejas use israeli tech, unless if the Indians reversed engineered those parts to be 100% Indian and used them in the aircraft. Also tejas 2 is a decent aircraft, improved version of the first model. But who heard of the HAL helicopter and its capabilities? I dont think those helis are tested yet.

Really i only see the Tejas tot as gaining experience in parts manufacturing and traing of production and testing for future egyptian combat systems and spare parts. Personally I didnt see the importance of either the jf 17 or tejas, for jf 17 they could at least make it an advanced trainer replacing all other old training aircraft and replace some of the old f16s in service, even equip them with russo/chinese munitions. But even then im still keen on replacing f16s with mig 35s. Parts of tejas use israeli tech, unless if the Indians reversed engineered those parts to be 100% Indian and used them in the aircraft. Also tejas 2 is a decent aircraft, improved version of the first model. But who heard of the HAL helicopter and its capabilities? I dont think those helis are tested yet.
True. Local production will give us huge experience but the problem will be armaments and avionics. Will India give us advanced missiles like BVR missile and advanced avionics (AESA radars etc...)

Filter
@Hydration don't trust this الوعي نور. He is so biased. Choose someone neutral.
the bias he gets info nobody gets

Well he says the truth..only that MB he talks about is one of the opposition parties ..not the governing party.. it has governed for 6 years before but was ousted in new elections.. now for almost another 6 years..So that video has not been updated.. Also Natanyahu was gone when the normalization was announced.. Moroccan Jews living in Morocco have one representative in the Parliament.. you are talking about one third of their parliament is Zionist..!?

There is no Mossad infiltration.. although they have security accords with Usrael, but nothing special, only anti-terrorism like with almost all nations.. in fact Morocco has one of the best intelligence services out there, this is a well known fact.. and it is due to its huge diaspora in Europe..

Morocco lost 1 F-16.. not its F-16s.. and the UAE too ...KSA lost a tornado and an Apache helicopter by friendly fire..
Never was never will be on the same level of the mossad and opening israel to another market with a jewish community and economic spies makes it if not the most intervened country by the mossad yet. I dont get why some of you have some bias towards morroco just because some morrocan said that they should do as the Egyptian army. Adding morroco to the force wilo br7ng more problems. until thry resolve their problems with algeria both can join if this alliance ever exists

Last edited:
Filter

the bias he gets info nobody gets

Never was never will be on the same level of the mossad and opening israel to another market with a jewish community and economic spies makes it if not the most intervened country by the mossad yet. I dont get why some of you have some bias towards morroco just because some morrocan said that they should do as the Egyptian army. Adding morroco to the force wilo br7ng more problems. until thry resolve their problems with algeria both can join if this alliance ever exists
What about this Mossad you seem to worship!?
Didn't Egypt and the Arabs F**cked it between 1967 and 1973..???

Things you don't seem to know about Morocco:

Morocco's largest military intervention abroad

An infantry battalion, an armored unit of 10,000 men (officer and soldier), hundreds of tanks, aircraft and F5 fighters ranked Moroccan forces in third place. The podium place for the Arab units after Iraq and Jordan.

The Battle of Bir Atheeb between the Moroccan Expedition and two Israeli tank brigades west of the Canal in the October 1973 war

What you don't seem to know about Algeria:

Last edited:
vHIemiojguZfRVtSemvyOzUhblGUYiLa37kJTwIEklCk2JmRyGa3zdkuCT8p9Bg3m1L2HNt8gzNk=s1619-nd-v1

Trans :
This year will be a busy year for the Egyptian Navy
It is expected that the new East Port Said naval base will be inaugurated and the entry of another Gowind corvette into service, which will be the fourth of its kind in the Egyptian Navy, and the entry of the first German Miko frigate, and the receipt of British supply and supply ships, in addition to the establishment of the first naval defense exhibition of its kind in Egypt, Naval Power in Alexandria. New Egyptian Navy corvettes or frigates other than the projects of the PV-43 light missile launcher and the CC-60 OPV patrol corvette previously presented at the last EDEX exhibition..

I really hope that we can put some egyptian indigenous products (missiles etc...). Maybe our army has big surprises for us in the upcoming months or years.

I am sure there is hidden gems in this video. Did our MoD put the israeli F-35 in the video? Or even SU-27/30/35?

True. Local production will give us huge experience but the problem will be armaments and avionics. Will India give us advanced missiles like BVR missile and advanced avionics (AESA radars etc...)
You'd have to sort out israeli tech with other types, doubt india would sell their state of the art missles since the brahmos was turned down, anyways, china's cx 1 is said to be better, abandoned there's still the oniks/yakhont from russia.

67K-oQn9WsKlr_CVE2LpL_Oy0iHBSiZh3D2x0-P4mbKnuumr4rAIC_dSmexBYyizaYM5DPIXAeBFkg=s1080-nd-v1

The appearance of a new AW-149 helicopter, the military version, equipped with the ILS system, in Italy in one of the training flights, similar to the additional new deal contracted by the Egyptian Air Force at the EDEX-2021 exhibition of helicopters of this model.
You'd have to sort out israeli tech with other types, doubt india would sell their state of the art missles since the brahmos was turned down, anyways, china's cx 1 is said to be better, abandoned there's still the oniks/yakhont from russia.
If Egypt will produce HAL Tejas then ofc our army told them to sell advanced missiles etc..

Back
Top Bottom