What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Honestly I don't think that Belarus will give ToT for this. Maybe we can buy for them for large quantity. Ofc I hope we can build them locally in Egypt, it will give a lot of experience.
you know whats better than ToT? Teaching your top scientists abroad to teach the rest here in Egypt. And we already have experince with air defences

you know whats better than ToT? Teaching your top scientists abroad to teach the rest here in Egypt. And we already have experince with air defences
Exactly we need that. Typically what happened when Nasser was president but sadly of those experts were assassinated by our beloved cousins.

We must be prepare to a new war in the Middle East. There is big tensions that could sparkle a new war.

I saw the thread like millions times hahaha.
They have modernized many old systems and now they make their own..which with an Egyptian input can become deadlier.. a very good and important step in further modernizing the Egyptian Eastern systems and equipment.. and making own systems..

@Gomig-21 there is rumors that SU-57 in operation in Ukraine

I saw that. The first one was back in March IIRC and its silhouette was confused with that of an Su-35. But the last news straight out of Russian military was that 4 Su-57s were taking out enemy air defenses using a newly created data link package that shared information between all 4 aircraft in real time. That's great news and we kinda figured that would be the case since they're developing that aircraft to operate slave drones simultaneously, specifically the Okhotnik stealth UCAV. This will also enhance their AWACs capabilities to include the new A50 AEW&C IL-78.

With the new Byelka AESA radar and all this combat proven tests under its belt, all that's left is to up the production rate. Let's hope the EAF is getting that same AESA radar installed in the Su-35s. Just that alone will be a 600% jump in capability of that aircraft.

@Gomig-21 if there are no meteors for the rafales then the eurofighter deal is redundant

Yep. But either way, if both wind up with meteors, that's also redundant but I suppose in a good way? Without meteors on the Typhoons, do you think they'd still be a worthy replacement for the Mirage 2Ks or not? And what if the Typhoons get them but not the Rafales?! That would suck big time. I think I would prefer the Rafales to have them than the Typhoons despite the latter actually being a slightly better aircraft.

Then there's also the question of cruise missiles. Can they adapt the SCALPs on the Typhoons since the Storm Shadow will most certainly be blocked because it's basically a US-made CM.

They have modernized many old systems and now they make their own..which with an Egyptian input can become deadlier.. a very good and important step in further modernizing the Egyptian Eastern systems and equipment.. and making own systems..
For you what can replace the old S-125 Pechora and S-75 Dvina ?. Ik that they are all modernized.

For you what can replace the old S-125 Pechora and S-75 Dvina ?. Ik that they are all modernized.
Yes they were modernized to some extent Pechora 2M.. but still need to be replaced on the modern battlefield and kept in storage..or can play a role as a third layer..since they are potent in their latest upgrades..

S-75 Dvina local development called Tayer el-Sabah variant.. can be replaced with S-300s, S-400 or S-350.. but that will be a bit difficult because of the numbers.. Egypt operates 240 systems of this variant..40 batteries (6 single units per Battery, 2 reloads each) (medium/high-altitude, long-range SAM)..

Army corps and division-level SAM​

• 9K331 Tor-M1 missile : 16 firing units
  • 9K332 Tor-M2 :Purchased in 2013 [in service with unspecified numbers]
  • Modernized SA-3 2M Pechora missile: 10 Batteries (6 SP units per Battery, 2 missiles per S/P unit plus 1 reload per unit) (Low/Medium Altitude, Medium Range SAM)
  • Modernized SA-6 Gainful missile: 14 Batteries (6 SP units per Battery, 3 missiles per unit plus 1 reload each)(Low/Medium Altitude, Medium Range SAM)

Brigade- and battalion-level SAM​

• Skyguard "Amoun" anti-aircraft system AIM-7 Sparrow missile: 72 Units " 18 battalion (3 units each) + 4 batteries for training " (2 4-cell Sparrow missile launchers and 2 Oerlikon GDF-005 twin 35mm guns with one Skyguard Fire Control System per battery, 1 reload per launcher) (Original Italian system is equipped with Aspide missile system, substituted with AIM-7 Sparrow missiles with the EADF).
  • Modernized Crotale NG missile: 16 Batteries (9 units per Battery, 4 Missiles per unit plus 2 reloads each)(SP Low/Medium Altitude, Short Range SAM)
  • MIM-72/M48 Chaparral low-altitude SAM AIM-9 "Sidewinder": 86 SP units (4 Missiles per unit plus 2 reloads each)(SP Low Altitude, Short Range SAM)
  • AN/TWQ-1 Avenger : 75 Batteries (4/8 ready-to-fire FIM-92 Stinger missiles + .50 caliber machine gun with an electronic trigger that can be fired from both the Remote Control Unit located in the drivers cab, and from the Avenger turret. Provides mobile, short-range air defence for ground units against cruise missiles, unmanned aerial vehicles, low-flying fixed-wing aircraft, and helicopters.)
This is old data.. you need to add many new modern systems and radars that were contracted..

Tactical Report: Negotiations between Egypt and France to buy Scorpene 2000-class submarines are going smoothly

The site pointed out that the Egyptian side is optimistic about the possibility of concluding the deal soon.

If this deal is completed, Egypt will own the two most powerful European submarines, the German Type-209/1400mod and the French Scorpene-CM-2000 with AIP..

1655176303119.png

1655175870952.png

I saw that. The first one was back in March IIRC and its silhouette was confused with that of an Su-35. But the last news straight out of Russian military was that 4 Su-57s were taking out enemy air defenses using a newly created data link package that shared information between all 4 aircraft in real time. That's great news and we kinda figured that would be the case since they're developing that aircraft to operate slave drones simultaneously, specifically the Okhotnik stealth UCAV. This will also enhance their AWACs capabilities to include the new A50 AEW&C IL-78.

With the new Byelka AESA radar and all this combat proven tests under its belt, all that's left is to up the production rate. Let's hope the EAF is getting that same AESA radar installed in the Su-35s. Just that alone will be a 600% jump in capability of that aircraft.

Yep. But either way, if both wind up with meteors, that's also redundant but I suppose in a good way? Without meteors on the Typhoons, do you think they'd still be a worthy replacement for the Mirage 2Ks or not? And what if the Typhoons get them but not the Rafales?! That would suck big time. I think I would prefer the Rafales to have them than the Typhoons despite the latter actually being a slightly better aircraft.

Then there's also the question of cruise missiles. Can they adapt the SCALPs on the Typhoons since the Storm Shadow will most certainly be blocked because it's basically a US-made CM.
Well recall how I said the typhoons could be used as another enforcement of the meteor missles. Wouldn't do squat if they didn't have em. Needs the whole package. Both should be armed with them. No more accepting less then we can, all in

Trans :
Despite the Egyptian army’s announcement of many of its weapons, whether in maneuvers or deals that it conducts, but that remains only 60% or less of the army’s capacity or its equipment and armament, especially since there are a lot of weapons obtained by the Egyptian army and entering service and It does not appear until after two, three or 10 years, and we have in the BUK system M1-2 an example, where Egypt acquired it in the period from 2006 / 2007, and it was not announced that Egypt owns the system until 2014,,
Also, a radar station above the horizon "Rezonans-NE", which was published news of Egypt's acquisition at the beginning of 2020, and Russian newspapers confirmed that Egypt obtained it between the end of 2017 and mid-2018, as well as the Russian early warning radar, Protivnik-GE, which It was only announced during a clip in the military parade and the inspection of the Sixth Armored Division of the Second Field Army on October 6, 2016, and Russian newspapers confirmed that Egypt obtained it at the end of 2014 with an unknown number,,
And there are many weapons that we see news of Egypt’s interest in or that Egypt acquires, and after that we hear nothing about them
In summary, there is a lot of armament and equipment that the army keeps for itself only, and everything that is announced to us is not military secrets. His own secrets that exceed all expectations 🇪🇬

Just keep in mind that Jair Bolsanaro (who happens to be VERY popular in Brazil) is a huge supported of the zionists, as well as the majority of Brazilians themselves. I know this because I have several Brazilians who work with me that share that sentiment right in the open. He might even be a zionisit as well, just like that dufous Joe Biden proudly admitted several years ago. Brazil has always been very supportive of the Jews (even against us) and hardly supportive of any Arabs states and certainly not the Palestinians. They were among the first to move their embassy to Jerusalem and their friendship goes way back to the preceding super liberal and twisted governments of Brazil.

This is strictly business for them, but they will also be very loyal to the Jews with either keeping whatever weapons they share at a defensive level, or give the secrets of those weapons to our neighbors. Need to be very careful with this crowd. This will certainly be a common dilemma Egypt will be facing with many countries it tries to partner up with unfortunately.

Anyway, some pics for the original purpose of this thread!

1655175661554.png

1655175686985.png

1655175710092.png

Back
Top Bottom