What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Caracal and AIO have a joint agreement according to a deleted article from Tacticalreport.com

If a factory could be setup in Egypt, Caracal 816 could become the standard rifle hopefully.
Here is rather a “confirmation” that Tactical Report released a piece involving Caracal and Egypt.
CB17BE6B-AD5C-4E7D-8AB4-B2D68CD62A86.jpeg

6 million that is alot? Because when I have seen the city design from above it doesn't look like it fits 6 million perhaps I was thinking somewhere 2-3 million max
The is yet more and more infrastructure to be built and completed. Egypt’s ministries will move there (along with inhabitants) before it’s fully complete.
There is also private companies that have their plans in the new capital, in addition to more residential districts being built between New Cairo and NAC.

CATSAA came up in 2017 and Egypt signed the SU-35SE deal in 2018..

It is pointless why is this talked about so much. CATSAA is nonesense if it doesn't force upon India then it doesn't apply to anyone and everyone should reject it. If India avoids CATSAA it is nonesense nobody will respect it because we live in multi-polar world now where losing allies could be their demise meaning holding on every inch of an important ally means alot to them now as they are getting even pressured in Europe now and the last thing they want is people leaving in masses over to the other side.. They are desperate to preserve allies now to not allow the balance to shift entirely..

The world is changing. China-Russia are making serious push now for new world order as you can tell by the pressure in Europe is an indiction that times have changed we live in an entirely different world. Including China's launch of that hypersonic glide vehichle this is a weakened US that can't effort losing allies especially in the mid-section example If Egypt was to withdraw it's alliance could be bad for them stragetically

Last edited:
The Egyptian "Type 209/1400 mod" submarines are armed with Marine torpedo SeaHake mod4 DM2A4 .. a dual-purpose and fibre-optic wire-guided heavy-weight torpedo.

It is the latest heavy torpedo developed by Atlas Electronics, which is considered one of the means of strategic deterrence for Egypt, it has a range of 140 km, which is considered the largest range of a torpedo in the world.

The DM2A4 Sea Hack torpedo carries a warhead containing 260 kg of PBX, which has an explosive force equivalent to the strength of 460 kg of TNT.

The propulsion of SeaHake mod4 features the unique modular battery system and an electric motor with very low self noise. It provides high speed and long range combined with exceptional stealth characteristics. The digital sonar system features the unrivalled conformal array and is able to master complex scenarios. It manages multiple targets while identifying and suppressing any kind of jammers and decoys.

The fully digitized signal processing hardware leads to a broad frequency range and optimal beam former algorithms. Long acquisition range and high resolution of the torpedo sonar are achieved. Multiple targets can be separated and targets can be classified. Moreover the wide angular coverage of the sonar provides the full operational picture instantaneously.

The electric propulsion system, together with skew glass-fibre reinforced plastic (GRP) propellers ensures silent operation across the whole operating envelope. This minimizes the probability of counter-detection and provides optimum sensor performance.

seahakemod4er.jpg

Last edited:
The new version of the Egyptian Monitoring, Command and Control Center (RISC3) 2021

FB_IMG_1640645088074.jpg

Showed at EDEX last, it is an upgraded version of RISC2 that was shown at EDEX-2018, but the new version can be used both militarily and civilly...

The center can receive its information from 24 different radars that track up to 2000 targets and follow up the movement plans of 1000 targets. It can be operated in just 5 minutes. The center has been tested for 18,000 continuous hours. No problems or malfunctions have been detected in it during two continuous years. It also has a firewall to protect cyber-data. Zeta-2H

Showed at EDEX last, it is an upgraded version of RISC2 that was shown at EDEX-2018, but the new version can be used both militarily and civilly...

(Zeta-2H)
FB_IMG_1640645588929.jpg

The first version of the RISC2 system was manufactured by Military Production, while the new version was manufactured by the Arab Organization for Industrialization.

(RISC2)
FB_IMG_1640645164893.jpg

is that an old graph…?!
where is the scalpe EG…?!
Yes it is..there was no Scalp and no Meteor yet probably in the phase of development.. But the main point of bringing the graph here is to show that the Rafale can carry 4 Exocet missiles..because too many people were adamant it could carry only one Exocet missile..

The Egyptian FMC Ahmed Fadel heavy attack missile launcher of the RKA-32 Molniya class

اللنش الصواريخ الهجومي المصري الثقيل FMC Ahmed Fadel

This heavy attack missile launcher of the Egyptian Navy serves the Egyptian Southern Fleet, and entered service in August 2016.

It is armed with a 76.2 mm AK-176M automatic multi-role main gun with a range of 15.7 km.. This cannon can deal with sea and air targets, and its fire density is 120 rounds per minute.

The Egyptian RKA-32 Molniya class is armed with 4 surface-to-surface anti-ship missiles P270 Moskit-E with a range of 120 km and a heavy warhead weighing 300 kg. This missile is characterized by ultrasonic velocity/high speed of Mach 2.5 - 3, which makes it difficult for the defense systems of the target ships to intercept it..

C5-i4HIU0AA1du_.jpeg

This missile can fly at a height of 20 meters above sea level and then drop to 7 meters in its final stages. It works with inertial navigation and then active radar. It is intended to destroy cruisers, destroyers and frigates.

The Egyptian launch is armed with SA-18 Igla short-range air defense missiles, which operate with infrared guidance, with a range of 5.2 km and a maximum height of 3.5 km.

The launch is also armed with two 30 mm AK-630M cannons designed to destroy air and sea threats nearby, especially cruise missiles and speedboats. The fire density of one cannon is 5000 rounds per minute, and the firing range is 4 km.

is that an old graph…?!
where is the scalpe EG…?!

Actually it shows the very first stage of the SCALP EG set of cruise missiles in the Apache. Take a look at the Air to Ground munitions, my bro, and you'll see the 3 spots in the original Rafale capable of carrying the Apache which then I suppose morphed into the Storm Shadow and the US stuck its usual finger nails and nose into the whole thing and slowly slowly MBDA was able to pull away and eventually come out with the "US-component-free- all MBDA Francais SCALP EG." :-)

1640921639926.png

It is pointless why is this talked about so much.

With all due respect, Battlion25, saying something like you just did completely undermines one's possible understanding of not only the current volatility of the situation -- vis a vis CAATSA -- and its implications on the Egyptian military as a result of this deal, but the entire history of the US' involvement in the Egyptian military and how much of a hegemony it has on it. The historical background, the fact they're using it to its fullest as Blinkin requested a meeting with our foreign minister (Shoukry) SPECIFICALLY on maintaining CAATSA within the framework of the supposed "agreed upon" matter when it came to the Su-35SEs. And they had the meeting about a month ago we posted about it and guess what? We never heard one iota of the result and you know what? As an Egyptian, that pisses me off to no end!!!!

Why does it PISS ME OFF to no end? Because this was EXACTLY the reason the Egyptian Armed Forces made all those previous purchases, based on the concept of eventually having not only the diplomatic and economic strength, capability and most importantly, the wherewithal to give the US the middle finger and say NOPE, sorry, we are going to purchase what we deem is necessary for the EAF and will not be subjected to any more outside influences specifically from the United States! We all applauded that right here on this forum and all other forms of media outlets spoke of it etc. They promised us relief from these specific issues that have plagued, consumed and crippled the Egyptian Armed Forces since prior to the Soviet/US conversion of early 1980s.

Let's see, they went out and bought:

- 50 Ka-52K attack hellos from Russia
- 46 MiG 29M/M2 fighter jets which introduced all the latest Russian BVR air to air missiles. That was more of a hit on the fleet of F-16s
- S-300VM although there are several reports out there that every one of those batteries has been put in storage because of not only CAATSA, but because the land-grabbing thieves to the north of us have nothing close to that to protect themselves. So they made MANY stinky complaints about Egypt's possession of those missiles and there is a strong possibility that they are in a major storage complex. If there is any truth to that (and there is quite a bit to support it I hate to break it to all my brothers.......) then I can only tell you this issue, with or without CAATSA has much larger consequences that have come back to bite the EAF in MANY more ways than one. This is A LOT more dangerous than any of you here seem to want to accept which baffles me when all I'm getting is "oh the Su-35 contract was signed on such and such date" and the other is "why are we talking about CAATSA?" Fellas, please wake up and smell reality!!! Something very bad has happened and all of you have chosen nothing but to stick your heads under the pillow for now in hopes it passes.

Interesting how we're hearing so much about the German IRIST-T-SL and all associated systems recently, isn't it?

So, I could get into a lot more but suffice it to say, there are AT LEAST 22 Sukhoi 35SEs that have reached final testing and have been photographed in Russia just floating around with nowhere to go. Not a single statement from the Ruskies, but more importantly, what we were told by this great military that there will no longer be any influence from the US as to what it can purchase or not and yet all we have seen so far is NOTHING! That, sir, is cowardice! Now I already said this before and you can go back to 2016 when I joined this forum (I'm actually 55 YO and have been around a long time cheering and critiquing the actions of this military) and when they do something good, we have nothing but praise and applaud them. But when they display nothing but this ineptitude in front of the entire world, it's despicable, degrading and insulting and older guys like myself who've been around for a lot longer than you younglings have had it!

That is why it's important to come out here and be honest, not hide behind the transparent veil of diplomatically and politically FAILED strength the EAF has shamelessly displayed. They've done nothing but show us that exact ineptitude we've feared they've not been able to shake off after promising us that is what they'll be doing! in that case, it's DESPICABLE and I will always be here to call them out when they screw it up. They pull it off, they get praise. They suck at it, they get criticized until the cows come home. So yes, we will talk about CAATSA and how OUR Egyptian Military is doing NOTHING to avert looking like an incapable doormat and frankly, an embarrassment in what they promised all of us that they were doing everything in the opposite to show the US that it will not be dependent on what it says and who and what Egypt can buy from, yet it has slipped right back under the door gap to that despicable behavior we were promised it would never do it again. At least I am honest with myself and telling everyone who reads this the truth about what I see. I'm not trying to hide behind any glimpse of possibility that the EAF doesn't care what the US has to say about this LOL! Every single thing points to the exact opposite and frankly, it SUCKS!

I hope I'm wrong and even if I am, the way they've bungled this whole ordeal they deserve nothing but to be told where to go anyway! And that is to HELL! Simply for the way they've displayed that childish behavior like in the past 35 years and using the same tactic to get that result is nothing short of a disgrace. As Egyptians, we should stand up and call them out for their devious actions and NOT cover for them. The latter is even much worst.

PS. It doesn't matter one bit in our case what India does with the way it handles CAATSA. The two situations couldn't be more different and with much more different implications to one another.

The problem is VERY SEVERE for Egypt in that the entire portion of the Egyptian military that is completely dependent on US spare parts and availabilities or certain items along with user agreements and much much much more are MUCH MORE involved in the Egyptian military than in the Indian one.

The EAF has already been threatened that the entire fleet of F-16s will be ceased of spares and other things, the entire M1A1 fleet of tanks, all US-built armor and tactical armor will cease to have critical support (and that's just the initial portion of it) and there is much more that will go into effect. Does India have anything close to that?!?!?! Nope. So we knew easily that threat would come a year ago unless one is just hiding in the bushes and is completely unaware of the US' strength in crippling Egypt's US-bough military equipment and so to think the EAF didn't know the US would do that with this jackass of an administration? Is even much more embarrassing.

If anyone wants to tell me the EAF banked on the douchebag Trump's super promises like the F-35 LMFAO and many more phony baloney promises and that they would be carried and supported by Biden.........is much more delusional than I thought in the first place.

On a much less depressing note...... @Foinikas , great pic of Helenic SOF and because they're tough guys, they get their faces covered! :D While the other fellas are EAF Helo pilots. Great pic.

1640923399051.png

Last edited:
Egypt interested in MAL and MCP from BrahMos Aerospace

637339823109080857_MobileAutonomousLauncherBrahMos-pro_215981.png

Egypt is said to be interested in procuring the Defense Systems Mobile Autonomous Launchers and Mobile Command Posts from the Indo-Russian multinational aerospace and defense corporation BrahMos Aerospace.

The Egyptian FMC Ahmed Fadel heavy attack missile launcher of the RKA-32 Molniya class

اللنش الصواريخ الهجومي المصري الثقيل FMC Ahmed Fadel

This heavy attack missile launcher of the Egyptian Navy serves the Egyptian Southern Fleet, and entered service in August 2016.

It is armed with a 76.2 mm AK-176M automatic multi-role main gun with a range of 15.7 km.. This cannon can deal with sea and air targets, and its fire density is 120 rounds per minute.

The Egyptian RKA-32 Molniya class is armed with 4 surface-to-surface anti-ship missiles P270 Moskit-E with a range of 120 km and a heavy warhead weighing 300 kg. This missile is characterized by ultrasonic velocity/high speed of Mach 2.5 - 3, which makes it difficult for the defense systems of the target ships to intercept it..

C5-i4HIU0AA1du_.jpeg

This missile can fly at a height of 20 meters above sea level and then drop to 7 meters in its final stages. It works with inertial navigation and then active radar. It is intended to destroy cruisers, destroyers and frigates.

The Egyptian launch is armed with SA-18 Igla short-range air defense missiles, which operate with infrared guidance, with a range of 5.2 km and a maximum height of 3.5 km.

The launch is also armed with two 30 mm AK-630M cannons designed to destroy air and sea threats nearby, especially cruise missiles and speedboats. The fire density of one cannon is 5000 rounds per minute, and the firing range is 4 km.

Seems like it is quite decently armed for it's size

Two 20-foot shelters hosted respectively the ground control station and the data link. How much the Jun 30 is a fully Egyptian development or not remains undisclosed, no comments being made by the company representatives. Some similarities may indicate a possible transfer of technology from the UAE, however discrepancies in some physical measures and performance suggest that the Jun 30 should not be a blueprint copy of some existing drone.

(I wonder about the armament it will be equipped with and if a joint program for jet powered UCAVs with the UAE is possible, I will discuss more on the topic later and tag memberd)

Alright guys someone spill the tea for me here, are those su 35s really for egypt, because there are some allegedly unauthentic sources saying that Iran could scoop them up. I DONT WANT THAT JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE HERE. There are a couple of youtube videos that say this news is indeed not correct, however I have to do some digging to get it back. All I know is that some have already arrived in egypt, and probs being kept super top secret in some way

Lebanon to start pipeline renovation to import Egyptian gas

Interesting. I notice there was a meeting between Sisi and the president of Lebanon few months back after the collapse or rather should I say Lebanon fled to Egypt as the last chance of hope and saving of economy but it seems like the Egyptian have agree to and something else I noticed is that the Lebanese asked for security guaraantee from Egypt against militants.. The question is will Sisi deploy here if there is turmoil against the Lebanese government from militants

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom