What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

How about this one, bro? 48 years later.

Rabenna yedellu tult el sa7ha w'l 3omr InshaAllah.
View attachment 782884

Just out of the factory on its way to the paint shop to join the others in the background. It's good that we're seeing a few new (never seen before) pics even if they're from last year, just fresh ones is pleasant. Might be a sign of good things to come. But this schlep keeps ruining them with his stupid watermarks.

EAF needs to get these in the lineup and up the numbers dramatically, along with the MiG-35s and definitely get in on the Su-57 soon with the option for the Okhotnik loyal wingman. What do you think about that, SC bro?

View attachment 782886

View attachment 782887
The deal for the SU-35 was signed, there were US threats and there was an Egyptian answer to them that it concerned the Egyptian national security and thus the threats were not acceptable..
There is a delay in delivery ..but it can be due to many reason..one of them is the comprehensive and thorough training of the pilots and technicians since it is the first time Egypt is getting a huge fighter _mini AWACS_like this.. The SU-57 and its side kick will certainly be a good addition..

Last edited:
Here is some good news again:

Engineer Mohamed Ahmed Morsi, Minister of State for Military Production, received Marc Dramon, Vice President of Thales International Group, yesterday, to discuss frameworks for joint cooperation at the Ministry's headquarters.

Morsi explained that the meeting comes within the framework of a series of meetings that are taking place between the two sides to follow up the developments of joint cooperation in various military and civil fields and to exchange visions regarding the transfer of expertise and the localization of advanced technology in various fields, including cooperation between Benha Company for Electronic Industries (M 144) and Thales Company in the field of producing communication devices and air defense systems, and working on transferring the expertise of the global company in this field to military production companies and units.

Dramon indicated his company's keenness to develop the partnership with the Ministry of Military Production, given its vast technical, manufacturing and human expertise and capabilities, stressing the French side's interest in deepening cooperation with Egypt at the current stage in many military and civil fields, including "air defense systems, Ground stations to control satellites, communication devices, and take advantage of Egypt's location

Great Photo! #BrightStar21 participants flying in formation with the Egyptian Air Force, @USAFCENT, @RoyalAirForce, Hellenic Air Force, and Royal Saudi Air Force

dchrxr6cx9s71.jpg

Last edited:
The deal for the SU-35 was signed, there were US threats and there was an Egyptian answer to them that it concerned the Egyptian national security and thus the threats were not acceptable..
There is a delay in delivery ..but it can be due to many reason..one of them is the comprehensive and thorough training of the pilots and technicians since it is the first time Egypt is getting a huge fighter _mini AWACS_like this.. The SU-57 and its side kick will certainly be a good addition..

Listen to this homaar loool. This guy is a super Russian hater, or at least he's mostly anti-Russian military development and enjoys ragging on their developments. He rattled Twitter with his comment about the Checkmate being a "non-flyable prototype" or at least insinuated that. The quote is not verbatim, just the main point he was making and now look at this stuff he's saying about the Egyptian Su-35Ss.

Steve Trimble on Twitter: "Egyptian MiG-29s in the back row, no doubt. Still no sign of those CAATSA-triggering Su-35s flying over Egyptian soil, despite Russian reports of deliveries. My guess is that all those Egyptian Su-35s are crammed into a hangar in Novosibirsk." / Twitter

I doubt Egypt will get su35. Even Turkey never activated s400 despite the rhetoric and that was only a SAM.

I think Egypt will keep them in Russia under Russian custody but operated by Egyptian expat crew.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Tai Hai Chen ، post: 13375633 ، عضو: 187493"]
قد يكون هذا قد حصل على su35. حتى تركيا لم تقم مطلقًا بتشغيل إطلاق صاروخ S400.

أعتقد أن مصر ستبقيهم في روسيا الروسية لكن تديرها طاقم مغترب.
[/ اقتبس]
لا أدري لماذا يتم استجواب الاستسلام. وهل البرلمان الروسي بتصدير الأسلحة تكذب أيضًا استلام 5 مقاتلين العام الماضي

Last edited:
The latest report from the Italian Parliament’s Defense Committee revealed that Egypt had contracted two “Fremm Berghamini” frigates with Italy.

According to the Italian report, the two Egyptian frigates will be equipped with 32 air defense cells, unlike the first two frigates, which were equipped with only 16 launch cells. It is a giant step that will give the Egyptian Navy a powerful force in the field of air defense.

The latest report from the Italian Parliament’s Defense Committee revealed that Egypt had contracted two “Fremm Berghamini” frigates with Italy.

According to the Italian report, the two Egyptian frigates will be equipped with 32 air defense cells, unlike the first two frigates, which were equipped with only 16 launch cells. It is a giant step that will give the Egyptian Navy a powerful force in the field of air defense.

It doesn't sound like there is absolutely "no deal with the Italians" because of the Regeni case or the other fella. This is right along the same track that we posted about from several sources that they were negotiating on a contract for another pair of Bergamini FREMMs (which makes me very happy as you know how I feel about those incredible warships) and I'm glad they're following through with that and who knows, possibly more if the French deal goes sour and south.

This also might end up being a push for the mega deal since I thought the Regeni case was taken care of already and the Italians were all set with it. I also think that billions of $ trump any issues such as the Regeni death UNFORTUNATELY as I hate to sound insensitive to the plight of the families who have lost loved ones in unfortunate acts of mistaken identity. At least that seems to be the case with Regeni, not sure about the other fella and what happened with that. But that is the way the world operates as the money sign always takes precedence over other so called "values" that tend to get in the way. Those are usually temporary anyway. Once they lose steam, things go back to normal and life goes on.

@Gomig-21 Why don't you come to the French and Italian forums, you will find amazing things there

I'm already on this and another forum and I check a few others every now and then including Arab ones but don't really need to commit because I don't want to spend that much time on this stuff TBH. But can you share the links and I'll take a look for sure. Thanks ya basha.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom