What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Its been revealed the number of Su-35S fighter Egypt will be getting. Egypt is getting 30 fighters. 22 in 2020 and 8 in 2021.

unnamed.jpg

They say in the same news tat an unknown customer will get 34 in 2022!
I bet it is still Egypt..

huhhh. No i would not presume that its Egypt, that could be for the Russia Airforce. I do see why Rgypt would need all these numbers or aircraft all at once.

huhhh. No i would not presume that its Egypt, that could be for the Russia Airforce. I do see why Rgypt would need all these numbers or aircraft all at once.
It says for a foreign customer!
We haven't heard of any other foreign customer..
Besides.. Wasn't the delivery to Egypt 2 aircrafts in 2020 and the rest up to 2023?
Why would there be 22 in 2020 and 8 in 2021?

Too many Qs!

And 64 is a very good number.. mostly knowing that the SU-57 won't be available for export till after 2028!

It says for a foreign customer!
We haven't heard of any other foreign customer..
Besides.. Wasn't the delivery to Egypt 2 aircrafts in 2020 and the rest up to 2023?

Too many Qs!

And 64 is a very good number.. mostly knowing that the SU-57 won't be available for export till after 2028!

I think that makes sense because i kind of recall when the agreement was first announced last year in March 2019 it was fully stated they would be delivered between 2020 and 2021. I case you need a reminder.

Try and take a look at this.

https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/defense/2019-03-18/egypt-agrees-deal-su-35s

I think that makes sense because i kind of recall when the agreement was first announced last year in March 2019 it was fully stated they would be delivered between 2020 and 2021. I case you need a reminder.

Try and take a look at this.

https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/defense/2019-03-18/egypt-agrees-deal-su-35s
In other news.. the deliveries were up to 2023!?

Last edited:
In other news.. the deliveries were up to 2023!?

I think those are just some prediction some online magazines where trying to make that were not properly proven.

One thing that you probably ignored was that the number 34 is in the row below the row where it says 22 and 8 on the screen, so that presumption does not make sense to me.

I think those are just some prediction some online magazines where trying to make that were not properly proven.

One thing that you probably ignored was that the number 34 is in the row below the row where it says 22 and 8 on the screen, so that presumption does not make sense to me.

It also appears that an unknown customer obtained 34 fighters
12 year 2022
14 year 2023
8 year 2024

It also appears that an unknown customer obtained 34 fighters
12 year 2022
14 year 2023
8 year 2024

hummm, it is really difficult to say what going on to be honest, it just mysterious. But it is however very likely to be turkey. Algeria could have possibly made a secret deal tho, cant possibly tell. Turkey is facing a lot of problems after its expulsion from the F-35 program, and i don't think they would place an order for the Su-35 since they would risk getting expelled form NATO.

hummm, it is really difficult to say what going on to be honest, it just mysterious. But it is however very likely to be turkey. Algeria could have possibly made a secret deal tho, cant possibly tell. Turkey is facing a lot of problems after its expulsion from the F-35 program, and i don't think they would place an order for the Su-35 since they would risk getting expelled form NATO.
That will be like suicide for Turkey.. according to the current sanctions and circumstances..
Algeria has already a good number of SU-27 and SU-30.. and in fact.. not economically capable with the last events and low Oil prices! SU-35 won't add much.. they are waiting for the SU-57.. as well as Egypt.. Russia just started the mass production of the SU-57 a few days back..
So the only logical Foreign customer IMHO..would be Egypt..Most likely since the F-16 suggested upgrade by the US won't go further than the block-52 to be upgraded in Greece or Italy....

Back
Top Bottom