What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Lovely to see the old flagship, unfortunately the old Vikrant (R11) retired a few decades ago and scrapped after a stormy debate.
After the Sea Harrier's induction and the Sea Hawk getting decommissioned, the Vikrant was also modified with the Ski Jump to operate the Sea Harrier.
lw0ahLy.jpg

So now the new Vikrant(2-3 years away from induction) and the current Vikramaditya both have their entire aviation complex structured around the MiG-29K/KuB with the Ski Jump and the Arrestor cables.
There is a tender out for 4 LHD vessels for the Navy(Interestingly the Mistral is one of the contenders) but I doubt they want fighters operating off them.

Thanks to this brilliant thread I have learnt that Egyptian and Indian forces have a lot of common systems, hope to see at least regular exercises so that I get to cherish some HQ images.

Screenshot_20200530-161829_Twitter.jpg

Egypt in my opinion should but FRENCH version of FREMM Frigate not the Italian one. Plus Egypt should but more Submarines like these ones.
20200525_203149.jpg

images - 2020-05-25T205503.809.jpeg

AMUR 950 Russia

So now the new Vikrant(2-3 years away from induction) and the current Vikramaditya both have their entire aviation complex structured around the MiG-29K/KuB with the Ski Jump and the Arrestor cables.
There is a tender out for 4 LHD vessels for the Navy(Interestingly the Mistral is one of the contenders) but I doubt they want fighters operating off them.

I thought that was the case, just wasn't sure. So that makes sense, then.

Thanks to this brilliant thread I have learnt that Egyptian and Indian forces have a lot of common systems, hope to see at least regular exercises so that I get to cherish some HQ images.

That is why I tagged you folks so you can explain away any difficulties these mix and matches have, if they even do present any significant issues. Most who criticize claim "logistical nightmare," but I think they're only talking out of their asses looool. They just take the common theme (or even common misconception) and run with it without researching particulars and seeing others who might be doing it and so on. I think in Egypt's case, it's the best thing to do and as long as they have a great IFF and data sharing system, then it doesn't matter how many different types of aircraft they have because in this day and age when you have only one or two and you get cut off in a time of war, you're up crap's creek!

And, according to the Italian newspaper La Republica, the Italian government is set up to soon approve the MEGA defense deal with Egypt that includes:

-6 Frigates including 2x confirmed FREMM Bergamini
-24 M-346 trainer jets
-24 Eurofighter Typhoon jets
-20 Falaj II OPV
-Military Satellite

Pretty much what I had mentioned earlier! Ooof, the haters are going to come out of the woodwork, man! Love those stealthy OPVs! And the Typhoons of course! Maybe now this beast will come with 1000 meteor missiles since it's role will be relegated strictly to A2A combat.

EZQvcPPXQAAFSwF

EZQvdS3XkAYk6KN

EZQvevXX0AAWxZm

EZQvgHQWoAAzs1D

Last edited:
Egypt in my opinion should but FRENCH version of FREMM Frigate not the Italian one.

Why? I'm just curious why you think the French version is better for Egypt? Do you have a particular reason?
At first I had thought the VLS capability was higher than 16 Astra 15/30 but they're the same on both frigates. As a matter of fact, most characteristics favor the Italian ships than the French with displacement, range, even the radar on the Italian ship is AESA while the French are PESA, along with a few other things. The only clear difference is the French fires the deadly exocet missile that Egypt uses and has an inventory of as well as being familiar with, while the Italian frigate fires the Teseo/Otomat Mk-2A which I don't think the EN is familiar with or uses it anywhere else. But at least it's also an MBDA product, so it must have some commonailty with the Exocet and who knows, that might be a change they make. Here's the brief, Wiki list of comparison.

General characteristics
Type: Frigate or Destroyer
Displacement:
  • France: 6,000 tonnes[3]
  • Italy: 6,700 tonnes[4] (light displacement 5,500 tonnes)
  • USA: 7,400 tonnes[citation needed]
Length:
  • France: 142 m (466 ft) LOA
  • Italy: 144.6 m (474 ft) LOA
  • Italy: 132.5 m (435 ft) LPP[5]
Beam:
  • France: 20 m (66 ft)
  • Italy: 19.7 m (65 ft)
Draught:
  • France: 7.6 m (25 ft)
  • Italy: 8.7 m (29 ft)
Propulsion:
Speed:
  • France: max +27 knots (50 km/h; 31 mph); max cruise speed 15.6 knots (28.9 km/h; 18.0 mph)
  • Italy: max +30 knots (56 km/h; 35 mph); max cruise speed +17 knots (31 km/h; 20 mph)[6]
Range:
  • France: 6,000 nmi (11,000 km; 6,900 mi) at 15 knots (28 km/h; 17 mph)
  • Italy: 6,800 nmi (12,600 km; 7,800 mi) at 15 knots (28 km/h; 17 mph)
Complement:
  • France: 145
  • Italy: 199 GP version / 201 ASW version
Crew: Italy: 131 GP version / 133 ASW version; add 14 crew for one helo on board or add 23 crew for two helicopters on board
Sensors and
processing systems:
Armament:
Aircraft carried:
Aviation facilities:
  • France: single hangar
  • Italy: double hangar

Plus Egypt should but more Submarines like these ones.

Meh, Swedes don't want anything to do with us and frankly, the feeling is mutual. They're super liberal Zionist sympathizers and don't like to do business with dictatorships lol. Besides, I'm pretty sure the EN is super happy with their recent German Type 209s.

Why? I'm just curious why you think the French version is better for Egypt? Do you have a particular reason?
At first I had thought the VLS capability was higher than 16 Astra 15/30 but they're the same on both frigates. As a matter of fact, most characteristics favor the Italian ships than the French with displacement, range, even the radar on the Italian ship is AESA while the French are PESA, along with a few other things. The only clear difference is the French fires the deadly exocet missile that Egypt uses and has an inventory of as well as being familiar with, while the Italian frigate fires the Teseo/Otomat Mk-2A which I don't think the EN is familiar with or uses it anywhere else. But at least it's also an MBDA product, so it must have some commonailty with the Exocet and who knows, that might be a change they make. Here's the brief, Wiki list of comparison.

General characteristics
Displacement:
Length:
Beam:
Draught:
Propulsion:
Speed:
  • France: max +27 knots (50 km/h; 31 mph); max cruise speed 15.6 knots (28.9 km/h; 18.0 mph)
  • Italy: max +30 knots (56 km/h; 35 mph); max cruise speed +17 knots (31 km/h; 20 mph)[6]
Range:
Complement:
Crew: Italy: 131 GP version / 133 ASW version; add 14 crew for one helo on board or add 23 crew for two helicopters on board
Sensors and
processing systems:
Armament:
Aircraft carried:
Aviation facilities:

Meh, Swedes don't want anything to do with us and frankly, the feeling is mutual. They're super liberal Zionist sympathizers and don't like to do business with dictatorships lol. Besides, I'm pretty sure the EN is super happy with their recent German Type 209s.
Yes the 16 VLS which fires long range Cruise Missiles makes FRENCH FREMM the beast and land attack capability is must.

General characteristics
Displacement:
Length:
Beam:
Draught:
Propulsion:
Speed:
Range:
Complement:
Sensors and
processing systems:
Armament:
Aircraft carried:
Aviation facilities:

Egypt uses the OTOMAT missiles for a long time..even as coastal defence:

otomat.jpg

The Otomat offers a viable alternative to the Exocet and Harpoon anti-ship missiles

"Operators of the OTOMAT include Bangladesh, Cyprus, Egypt, Italy, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Peru, the Philippines, Saudi Arabia, and Venezuela. Of come 1 000 missiles delivered, the most numerous sales were made to Saudi Arabia (225 missiles), Italy (approximately 200 missiles), Venezuela (140 missiles), Egypt (135 missiles), and Libya (120 missiles). Less-numerous arsenals are found in the armed forces of Peru (80 missiles), Malaysia (48 missiles), Nigeria (40 missiles), Kenya (20 missiles), and Bangladesh (10 missiles). These figures are no longer accurate however, as several of these nations have expended OTOMATs in exercises, and some have purchased more (notably Bangladesh). It is unclear how many OTOMATs are owned by the Philippines."

http://www.military-today.com/missiles/otomat.htm

The Italian FREMM frigates come with Aster 30 surface to air missiles..with more that 120 km range..The French FREMM came with just the Aster 15..
The OTOMAT is an anti-ship and land attack cruise missile..

Last edited:
Egypt uses the OTOMAT missiles for a long time..even as coastal defence:

I stand corrected. Forgot about those from way back in the 70s when they first acquired them. It's nice to see them upgraded to the MK2s now.

The Italian FREMM frigates come with Aster 30 surface to air missiles..with more that 120 km range..The French FREMM came with just the Aster 15..

Where does it say that the Italians will supply the Aster 30, bro? I'm just curious because we know both frigates actually come with either 15 or 30, but the description on the current French FREMM armament is as follows:

The SYLVER A70 VLS and NETTUNO-4100 jamming equipment were removed due to export limitations for such sensitive equipment.

So that leaves the Aster missiles at a somewhat unknown. I'm sure they aren't empty launch tubes LOL, it's just tough to get accurate info. This is compounded with the above info and also when you know the French obviously removed the SATCOM antenna for the French Syracuse satellite for obvious reasons, but the Egyptian navy was going to use its own Thales Alenia satellite coms for that. But this Italian contract comes with a satellite so that's a good thing and hopefully that will be a dedicated one for the FREMM.

I stand corrected. Forgot about those from way back in the 70s when they first acquired them. It's nice to see them upgraded to the MK2s now.

Where does it say that the Italians will supply the Aster 30, bro? I'm just curious because we know both frigates actually come with either 15 or 30, but the description on the current French FREMM armament is as follows:

The SYLVER A70 VLS and NETTUNO-4100 jamming equipment were removed due to export limitations for such sensitive equipment.

So that leaves the Aster missiles at a somewhat unknown. I'm sure they aren't empty launch tubes LOL, it's just tough to get accurate info. This is compounded with the above info and also when you know the French obviously removed the SATCOM antenna for the French Syracuse satellite for obvious reasons, but the Egyptian navy was going to use its own Thales Alenia satellite coms for that. But this Italian contract comes with a satellite so that's a good thing and hopefully that will be a dedicated one for the FREMM.
The Italian Fremm is equipped with it.. actually it is 16 cells in total..8 for Aster 15 and 8 for Aster 30
If you remember the French Fremm came with only 16 cells for Aster 15 since there was no Aster 30 in service yet ..the other 16 cells that carry the land attack cruise missiles were closed ..and it was not bad since the French frigate was for the ASW role in the first place..while the Italian Fremm is primarily an AAW Air Defence frigate.. So Aster 30 is a given.. logically..

@Gomig-21

I believe the NETTUNO-4100 will come this time..we shouldn't forget that there is a war between manufacturers..and now Egypt is buying from Italy..

Last edited:
It's too bad whomever took this still from the army spokesman video of an EAF F-16 Block 52+ carrying an AGM-65 Maverick (probably on its way to Libya a while back) missed the whole front end of the aircraft!

egyptian-air-force-destroyed-15.jpg

Next number up was out of focus.

DpdXL7_W0AAfVlH.jpg

Another pic from the Bernice air base opening ceremony.

l8tjrw1vyrx41.jpg

@Gomig-21

What is your take on the possibility that the Typhoon is coming because Egypt wants to create a specialized squadron of naval operations over the East Mediterranean to support the new fleets by air ..... Typhoon is characterized by excellent marine armament with 6 MARTE ER missiles with a range of more than 100 km, the Naval Strike Missile NSM, Spear 3 and Brimstone missiles to deal with small marine targets and an excellent AESA radar .. Some may say that the Katran, for example, can play this role .. this is true, but the typhoon will provide an important advantage, which is a very rapid response with a great range of any marine emergency and with massive naval armament that is not available on Migs or Rafale ...
What strengthens this hypothesis is that it is part of the same huge marine deal with Italy, as it is likely that the entire deal is aimed at the navy..

Last edited:
@Gomig-21

I believe the NETTUNO-4100 will come this time..we shouldn't forget that there is a war between manufacturers..and now Egypt is buying from Italy..

Well the AESA radar on the Bergamini FREMMs is an amazing radar and to compliment it with an ECM system like the NETTUNO-4100 will give those ships tremendous attack and defensive capabilities. It's really interesting how the Italians are very willing to incorporate systems previously unheard of allowing Egypt to have. The French stepped up to a certain degree and then stopped, but now the Italians are picking up from there and going even further, it seems. Good to see. I hope somehow they manage to make the meteor deal work out quicker without any delays.

@Gomig-21

What is your take on the possibility that the Typhoon is coming because Egypt wants to create a specialized squadron of naval operations over the East Mediterranean to support the new fleets by air ..... Typhoon is characterized by excellent marine armament with 6 MARTE ER missiles with a range of more than 100 km, the Naval Strike Missile NSM, Spear 3 and Brimstone missiles to deal with small marine targets and an excellent AESA radar .. Some may say that the Katran, for example, can play this role .. this is true, but the typhoon will provide an important advantage, which is a very rapid response with a great range of any marine emergency and with massive naval armament that is not available on Migs or Rafale ...
What strengthens this hypothesis is that it is part of the same huge marine deal with Italy, as it is likely that the entire deal is aimed at the navy..

It makes a lot of sense, especially packaged the way it is will all the other systems. I also think that the EFT will become a cohesive unit with the rafales. It just seems like the most logical thing to do.

It's such a beautiful fighter jet and what a weapon's load!

20140919-ETIP_MRagility.jpg

LOL!

raf-eurofighter-typhoon-2016.jpg

And the towed decoy is such a great idea, makes you wonder how successful it really is?! It needs to be towed at a safe distance, though, which means quite a ways back! I'm not aware of any other fighter jet doing this? There are GC images of the F/A-18 doing something similar but I've never seen it in reality?

decoy-highlight-1.jpg

elec_an-ale-50_aerial_towed_decoy_lg.jpg

24.jpg

It's too bad whomever took this still from the army spokesman video of an EAF F-16 Block 52+ carrying an AGM-65 Maverick (probably on its way to Libya a while back) missed the whole front end of the aircraft!

egyptian-air-force-destroyed-15.jpg

Next number up was out of focus.

DpdXL7_W0AAfVlH.jpg

Another pic from the Bernice air base opening ceremony.

l8tjrw1vyrx41.jpg
Hi Gomig-21,

What's the reason for the bright red markings on Egyptian F-16s? Was it to avoid confusion in ID'ing Egyptian and Israeli F-16s?

It makes a lot of sense, especially packaged the way it is will all the other systems. I also think that the EFT will become a cohesive unit with the rafales. It just seems like the most logical thing to do.

Using what Datalink? Does Egypt use Link16?

And the towed decoy is such a great idea, makes you wonder how successful it really is?! It needs to be towed at a safe distance, though, which means quite a ways back! I'm not aware of any other fighter jet doing this? There are GC images of the F/A-18 doing something similar but I've never seen it in reality?

decoy-highlight-1.jpg

elec_an-ale-50_aerial_towed_decoy_lg.jpg

24.jpg

It does seem like a very useful capability. Brite Cloud is another such active BVRAAM defense but it has the advantage of having multiple rounds that are fired and don't have to be attached to the parent aircraft via a fiber optic cable. It also uses the same standard chaff and flare dispensers already on almost all fighters so doesn't require a pod like on the Eurofighter.

Brite Cloud

Interestingly, IAF apparently has had the Israeli Rafael X-Guard towed decoy integrated with it's Rafales as part of the India Specific Enhancements package that was paid for in addition to the base Rafale price.

Hi Gomig-21,

What's the reason for the bright red markings on Egyptian F-16s? Was it to avoid confusion in ID'ing Egyptian and Israeli F-16s?

Not necessarily just Israeli ones, but other F-16s in the region. At least this was the official reason given, but then we saw the F-4 Phantoms, MiG-21s, Mirage 5s, Alpha Jets also receive the orange patches so then it became a general in-field, visual ID system between airborne & ground units as well, and especially during many of the training exercises that were scheduled between the US & Egypt and others in the region. Full disclosure has never been given as to the full purpose of those silly things.

Using what Datalink? Does Egypt use Link16?

Yes. Especially since all 8 E-2C Hawkeyes essentially communicate using link-16, then all American weaponry in the Egyptian arsenal that is capable of accessing that data linkage such as many of the US ships and frigates and destroyers etc. along with the entire fleet of F-16 (and at the time until their retirement, the F-4 Phantoms) and now the Rafale can all communicate in real time with the AWACs platforms through link-16. If they do end up with the Typhoon, then that's also Link-16 compatible.

"Link 16 data is transmitted via Link 16 terminals found in a range of platforms, including aircraft, surface ships, ground vehicles, missile defense systems, networked weapons, and command and control networks. These terminals can operate Link 16 capabilities exclusively or can combine Link 16 functions with other advanced military waveforms. To assure continuous secure and uninterrupted communications, compulsory Link 16 protocol updates are implemented as needed across the network, with system sunset dates pre-announced to all network participants so they can update their various platforms' equipment and procedures effectively."

https://www.baesystems.com/en-us/definition/what-is-link-16

As of now, the only system out of the fray is the MiG-29/35 and eventually the Su-35S and what they do with their Russian & Chinese system is probably some form of integration with link-16 as described above. If they use an entirely different data link network, I would think that would be much more complex and unnecessary to do, whereas if they expanded their current and existing link-16 that they already have in many of their platforms would be a much easier task IMO. But that part is a bit of an unknown and interesting which was why I had asked you fellas how India does it, being that they have similarly a variety of weapon's from different sources that might not have a common network but need to by put onto one. There's also a slight security risk I would think, unless there's a way to seclude your own network -- which is basically the same one all of NATO uses lol! -- then that would work.

The Indian AWACs are primarliy Israeli phalcons mounted on Russian IL-78s, right? Besides the pair of Embraer EMB-145 and the upcoming Brazilian AWACs or something like that I forget. But it's quite the involved system, it seems.

It does seem like a very useful capability. Brite Cloud is another such active BVRAAM defense but it has the advantage of having multiple rounds that are fired and don't have to be attached to the parent aircraft via a fiber optic cable. It also uses the same standard chaff and flare dispensers already on almost all fighters so doesn't require a pod like on the Eurofighter.

Brite Cloud

Interestingly, IAF apparently has had the Israeli Rafael X-Guard towed decoy integrated with it's Rafales as part of the India Specific Enhancements package that was paid for in addition to the base Rafale price.

Interesting. Do you have a picture of that Rafale attached decoy? Would like to see it.

I know the MiG-35s were slated to have the MSP-418K jamming & countermeasures system. If this thing works as advertised, then this is just unbelievable technology and should be mounted on every single aircraft! Did India acquire this Russian system also with the Su-30MKIs or the MiG-29s?

Courtesy of Brother @The SC

The Electronic Warfare Pod MSP-418K is of the latest jamming and countermeasures systems
MSP-418K is a Russian lightweight, high performance jammer for the MiG-29/35. It uses DRFM (Digital RF Memory) technology and covers the G-J-band range (4-18 GHz). The pod's weight is 150kg, dimensions are 230 x 225 x 3,800mm. It has 120° azimuth, 60° elevation coverage.

upload_2017-7-15_4-26-11-jpeg.411494

Quadratic paralysis of missiles and radars
It wages an electronic war on air defense systems and radar guided missiles
It uses DRFM technology and is the first Russian Pod to use this technique
The technology allows the Pod to transmit misleading information about the aircraft's location, speed and altitude.. It creates imaginary targets to mislead enemy radars and missiles
upload_2017-7-15_4-38-29-jpeg.411495

It protects fighters from surface-to-air and air-to-air missiles
upload_2017-7-15_4-39-49-jpeg.411496

Broadband G-J bands are used to detect and disturb/jam radar signals
Coverage: 120 degrees horizontally, 60 degrees vertically
upload_2017-7-15_4-43-13-jpeg.411497

Light weight (150 kg), easy draw and mount
upload_2017-7-15_4-44-58-jpeg.411498

Not necessarily just Israeli ones, but other F-16s in the region. At least this was the official reason given, but then we saw the F-4 Phantoms, MiG-21s, Mirage 5s, Alpha Jets also receive the orange patches so then it became a general in-field, visual ID system between airborne & ground units as well, and especially during many of the training exercises that were scheduled between the US & Egypt and others in the region. Full disclosure has never been given as to the full purpose of those silly things.

Yes I noticed other fighters too with those high viz markings. I guessed that in times of conflict they'd be painted over, or else those Egyptian fighters will be visually far easier to pick up from a distance.

Yes. Especially since all 8 E-2C Hawkeyes essentially communicate using link-16, then all American weaponry in the Egyptian arsenal that is capable of accessing that data linkage such as many of the US ships and frigates and destroyers etc. along with the entire fleet of F-16 (and at the time until their retirement, the F-4 Phantoms) and now the Rafale can all communicate in real time with the AWACs platforms through link-16. If they do end up with the Typhoon, then that's also Link-16 compatible

As of now, the only system out of the fray is the MiG-29/35 and eventually the Su-35S and what they do with their Russian & Chinese system is probably some form of integration with link-16 as described above. If they use an entirely different data link network, I would think that would be much more complex and unnecessary to do, whereas if they expanded their current and existing link-16 that they already have in many of their platforms would be a much easier task IMO. But that part is a bit of an unknown and interesting which was why I had asked you fellas how India does it, being that they have similarly a variety of weapon's from different sources that might not have a common network but need to by put onto one. There's also a slight security risk I would think, unless there's a way to seclude your own network -- which is basically the same one all of NATO uses lol! -- then that would work.

Good, so all the Western jets and ships can talk to each other and share SA. But it's not clear how the E-2Cs would be able to share data with the MiG-35 or Su-35s in the future. Is Egypt building some sort of ground terminals that could take in Link16 data and transmit it securely back to the Russian fighters?

The Indian AWACs are primarliy Israeli phalcons mounted on Russian IL-78s, right? Besides the pair of Embraer EMB-145 and the upcoming Brazilian AWACs or something like that I forget. But it's quite the involved system, it seems.

Yes, 3 Phalcons and 3 Netra AEW&C.

BTW, the AESA radar of the Netra is an indigenously developed one, mounted on a EMB-145 jet. All the terminals, the software for the AEW&C, SATCOM, all of it is Indian. So the only Brazilian thing in it is the EMB-145 and the integration of the AESA plank on the jet plus IFR. Worked really well during the Balakot strike, where the Netra AEW&C guided the package of Mirage-2000s that struck the terrorist camp in Pakistan.

There was a plan to buy 2 more Phalcons on Il-76s but that has gone into the freezer as of now with the likelihood that it'll be shelved. There is a new AWACS-India project ongoing to mount an indigenous AESA rotodome on a A-330. But that'll take a decade to be in service.

There is a national ODL (Operational Data Link) that has been in the works for quite some time now. It is supposed to tie in all of the IAF's fighters, AWACS, AEW&C, ground radar stations, SAM units, etc. It was supposed to be done in phases, and some of those may have been completed. India has a central IACCS that ties all radars and AWACS together to bring in a common Situation Awareness picture at the national level. But to be honest, I am not sure about how far along it is when it comes to fighters using ODL. There is very little info on this and it is very secretive which is understandable.

Interesting. Do you have a picture of that Rafale attached decoy? Would like to see it.

May not have been integrated on the IAF Rafales that are flying as of now. One of the Rafale two seaters (RB008 I believe) will remain in France and will be the last to be delivered to the IAF. It is the testbed for all of the India Specific Enhancements package. If this news of the Towed Decoy X-Guard is true, we'll eventually see it on IAF Rafales.

I know the MiG-35s were slated to have the MSP-418K jamming & countermeasures system. If this thing works as advertised, then this is just unbelievable technology and should be mounted on every single aircraft! Did India acquire this Russian system also with the Su-30MKIs or the MiG-29s?

The Russians are late to the game on the SP jammers. IAF fighters have been using Israeli Elta E-8222 SPJ for a long time now.

Su-30s, Jaguars, MiG-27s, Sea Harriers and even MiG-29s were integrated with this pod earlier. But they never bought enough of these Elta 8222 pods to equip all fighters fleet wide.

Here's a MiG-21 Bison with an Elta 8222 SPJ.
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fthe-drive-cms-content-staging%2Fmessage-editor%252F1552339309135-26166482_831795270327343_7356280224995942741_n.jpg

MiG-27 with the Elta 8222 SPJ pod

mig-273.JPG

Tejas Mk1A will likely use the Elta E-8222WB wide band self protection and jamming pod. It is even smaller and lighter than the Russian one and also uses DRFM. My expectation is that we'll see these Elta 8222 WB SPJs making their way back to the Tejas Mk1 fleet as well.

This is how the SPJ will be mounted on the Tejas Mk1A

word-image-40.png

Elta radar and EW pods on Tejas Mk1A

The only Russian system known to have been acquired was the SAP-518 pods for the Su-30MKIs. And even that is very rarely seen on the fleet.

Back
Top Bottom