What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

As you know by now the AW-149 won the bid..the numbers will tend more towards 30 than 20 due to being less expensive.. in fact the official order by the EN is 20 plus an option for 10..just found out on Wikipedia....Egypt might also get different versions which will be awesome..

like this AW-159 Wildcat

maxresdefault.jpg

5-future-lynx.jpg

80d8ee2166bc42f9936a5a28086ba953.jpg

AW-149

https://thaimilitaryandasianregion.wordpress.com/2016/12/07/aw149-multirole-helicopter/

Concerning the SU-35.. I don't see the congress in a position to impose sanctions on Egypt after it has allowed India to get its S-400..
Always Egypt choose weapons by wise I trust them but I don't know when and by what situation they choose mig29 m2!

Always Egypt choose weapons by wise I trust them but I don't know when and by what situation they choose mig29 m2!
It is really the MIG-35, the appellation of Mig-29M-M2 was changed by the manufacturer.. it is a sophisticated fighter plane.. very different from what was known as Mig-29 before.. try to read about it here on PDF and on the net.. it is a potent 4+(+) generation fighter.. so it was a wise move to replace some of the old fighters that had to be retired by a very modern one..

It is really the MIG-35, the appellation of Mig-29M-M2 was changed by the manufacturer.. it is a sophisticated fighter plane.. very different from what was known as Mig-29 before.. try to read about it here on PDF and on the net.. it is a potent 4+(+) generation fighter.. so it was a wise move to replace some of the old fighters that had to be retired by a very modern one..
Yes it is but I mean quality of this fighter in beginning they lose one

Yes it is but I mean quality of this fighter in beginning they lose one
Means nothing.. read about how many F-16s and Typhoons were lost in training..much worst.. but it takes nothing from their capabilities in general..

I might be wrong but last i check none of russian fighters have any Aesa radar

I wont call a fighter 4.5 gen if it cant even field an AESA radar

I might be wrong but last i check none of russian fighters have any Aesa radar

I wont call a fighter 4.5 gen if it cant even field an AESA radar
That is true but momentary.. Russia is working on many different AESA radars.. it has some ready a few years back but is was not satisfied with a 170 km range, the new ones will have at least 270 km range and they will soon be available this year..

*The SU-57 has the N036 Byelka AESA radar.. combined with two side AESA radars:

images

380px-MAKS_Airshow_2013_%28Ramenskoye_Airport%2C_Russia%29_%28523-37%29.jpg

That is true but momentary.. Russia is working on many different AESA radars.. it has some ready a few years back but is was not satisfied with a 170 km range, the new ones will have at least 270 km range and they will soon be available this year..

*The SU-57 has the N036 Byelka AESA radar.. combined with two side AESA radars:

images

380px-MAKS_Airshow_2013_%28Ramenskoye_Airport%2C_Russia%29_%28523-37%29.jpg
Claims...untill it delivers a working one i will not call su35 or mig35 a 4.5 gen fighter

The vulnerability of russian avionics /radars were evident in pak india skirmish

Claims...untill it delivers a working one i will not call su35 or mig35 a 4.5 gen fighter

The vulnerability of russian avionics /radars were evident in pak india skirmish
That is old tech compared to the MIG-35 or SU-35..AESA is being tested thoroughly before implementation,, it is matter of months now.. besides that the Russian passive radars in action now are very potent..

That is old tech compared to the MIG-35 or SU-35..AESA is being tested thoroughly before implementation,, it is matter of months now.. besides that the Russian passive radars in action now are very potent..
PESA tech is no where near AESA ..end of story
Russia has no working AESA as of today ..end of story

Back
Top Bottom