What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Our boys giving em hell

IMG_20180809_213410.jpg

Satellite image showing 12 Egyptian Ka-52 Alligators and a C-295. Click image for HR.

DjwOEC2XgAAltxj.jpg

Some more from Eagle Response 2018.

Participating nations.

DjwiGwMXgAAlMii.jpg

DjWERgYXoAAOL4s.jpg

DjWERgaXcAAF0Z4.jpg

Djmk8GdXoAAysqD.jpg

DjwiGv6XgAABcPY.jpg

DjwiGv5XgAcnsvK.jpg

DjwiGv-W0AAz7yG.jpg

DjWERgRXcAEOSss.jpg

Djmk8GeXsAMspA6.jpg

DjWERgLWwAEVqGX.jpg

Djmk8GrW0AEJZ3h.jpg

Great stuff bro.

2 EAF F-16s with a Saudi F-15
View attachment 490410

:cheers:

BTW strange things are occurring on PDF (as usual, lol). I can't spot this thread on the Arab section. Had to search for it in order to post my post. Not sure what is going on? Anyone else with a similar problem?

BTW strange things are occurring on PDF (as usual, lol). I can't spot this thread on the Arab section. Had to search for it in order to post my post. Not sure what is going on? Anyone else with a similar problem?

No bro, it's there in the sticky threads. Must be some weird anomaly.

In memory of our friends the crushed cretin in Sinai.

"I'll have you know, that I've become indestructible, determination that is incorruptible. From the other side a terror to behold, annihilation that is unavoidable.

Ahmosis the great warrior pharaoh of Egypt creshing cretin 5000 years before it became mainstream :dance3:

hyksos.jpg

Hahaaa, yeah buddy. "What a day, what a lovely day!" Cretin Crunching to the max with some Disturbed to go along, I like it! Have you seen them at all? I've actually seen them twice during Ozzfest.

Crocs now you got me going man lol. How about this?! This would also work good with some Cretin Crunching by our men, some old-school metal by Judas Priest and how fitting of a title for cretin crushing:
Some Heads are Gonna Roll! And listen to these words, bro. They wrote this back in 1982 and how fitting and appropriate are these lyrics? Not to mention a classic!

Last edited:
No bro, it's there in the sticky threads. Must be some weird anomaly.

Hahaha, yeah buddy. "What a day, what a lovely day!" Cretin Crunching to the max with some Disturbed to go along, I like it! Have you seen them at all? I've actually seen them twice during Ozfest.

Crocs now you got me going man lol. How about this?! This would also go good with some Cretin Crunching by our men, some old school metal by Judas Priest and how fitting of a title for cretin crushing:
Some Head are Gonna Roll! And listen to these words, bro. They wrote this in 1982and how fitting are these lyrics? Not to mention a classic!

It used to be in the sticky threads in the past, at least for me, but now I cannot spot the thread at all unless I search on it and it is the newest thread that has been written in on the Arab section then I can see it. However when I enter the Arab section I cannot found the thread anywhere. Not sure what kind of malfunction is going on.

Great to see operations in Sinai improving significantly and cretins being crushed and terrorist cells uprooted. Interactions with locals must have improved tremendously as well seeing that the cretin poll is diminishing.

It used to be in the sticky threads in the past, at least for me, but now I cannot spot the thread at all unless I search on it and it is the newest thread that has been written in on the Arab section then I can see it. However when I enter the Arab section I cannot found the thread anywhere. Not sure what kind of malfunction is going on.

That's very strange, Saif. Something weird is going on with your connection unless it's happening to others but I just went to check and there it is. I copied and pasted and it's at the top ATM because of current posting, but it's always there.

Watch Forum
Page 1 of 59
12345659Next >
TITLESTART DATE
REPLIESVIEWS
LAST MESSAGE ↓
  1. » STICKY THREADS

2. clear.png
    Egyptian Armed Forces
    Amir_Pharaoh, Apr 13, 2011
  3. Great to see operations in Sinai improving significantly and cretins being crushed and terrorist cells uprooted. Interactions with locals must have improved tremendously as well seeing that the cretin poll is diminishing.

Yeah they've done well and there is a lot of stuff they need A LOT of improvement on, most importantly their casualty rate was horrendous. They're safety protocols are iffy at best and their SAR is practically non-existent and for an army of this caliber to not have devoted a special medics training in this day and age and have it be a critical criteria for any of the soldiers who come out of training let alone those who are deployed, is frankly pathetic.
    But they cleaned house for sure and give them credit for that no doubt, but the big test will be if it is sustainable, and not at a heavy price to the locals. That's also been another issue that is actually on the fence.

@Gomig-21

For some unexplainable reason (must have occurred by mistake for sure, lol) I had put @Amir_Pharaoh on my ignore list. Which apparently made this thread disappear completely. I only noticed the problem when I was reading thread titles of the various threads on the Arab section (page 1) and when I reached the bottom of the page, I noticed it said "show hidden content" and I was like, "wait a second, what the hell is going on here?" and went on to solve the problem.

Anyway great to see that the terrorist vermin are being dealt with in Sinai. If just the MB terrorists abroad (Turkey and Qatar) could be dealt with as well it would be an added bonus.

DkBm9tlX4AAhCTK.jpg

DkBm9tkX0AMtiMr.jpg

DkBm9tSXgAA1abt.jpg

DkBm9tpWwAAdcew.jpg

DkBmc5PWwAE-6T2.jpg

DkBmc9rW0AA2x68.jpg

DkBmc5WXoAAm1pU.jpg

Hahaaa, yeah buddy. "What a day, what a lovely day!" Cretin Crunching to the max with some Disturbed to go along, I like it! Have you seen them at all? I've actually seen them twice during Ozzfest.

Crocs now you got me going man lol. How about this?! This would also work good with some Cretin Crunching by our men, some old-school metal by Judas Priest and how fitting of a title for cretin crushing:
Some Heads are Gonna Roll! And listen to these words, bro. They wrote this back in 1982 and how fitting and appropriate are these lyrics? Not to mention a classic!

This band - and this song in particular - were my gateway drug to metal since I first heard it. It remains my favorite by far. Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to see them yet, but it remains on my bucket list.

And I have another one right here, it's called "Warrior". Wow, just listen to these lyrics man, so epic.

"I cannot leave this undecided
Stepping down to battle another day

Remember me for all time
This determination is a vital part of me
Surrender now, or be counted
With the endless masses that I will defeat"

And this too

"Broken down, 'til your hope has died
Beat down, 'til the victory is mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now, are you ready?"

"As I look upon you
Through the warriors eyes, now
I can see the fear that will
Ensure my victory, this time"

hyksos.jpg

Last edited:
what is the use of all this when you have jew and US backed puppet in your govt leading your country to be a slave of these jews i condemn this on my own country also we had puppets like zardari sharif etc who bow their selves to their masters to get leadership

egypt is main front to stop these cancers but after saadat seems like egypt surrander all their rights to jew for few people to have lavish life

if you look the best puppet and leader of jew you will get egypt

if egypt had supported the freedom movment of palestine things would have been different

i think egypt is missusing tax payers money to buy weapons because with these leaders and policies im gurantee you no war coming to egypt atleast do one thing better to use that money in human development

How are they to be deployed? From submarines?
seal-sub.jpg

Here's the scenario: After suiting up with diving knives and silenced assault rifles, a team of three Navy SEALs on a submarine prepare to head to shore for a sneak attack. They put on their scuba gear and climb into a vessel that shaped like a torpedo and not much bigger than a shower. Powered by a single rear propeller, it deploys from the host submarine. After hours of slow, calculated movement through water too shallow for any submarine, radar indicates the SEALs have reached shore. Still underwater, they slide back the top canopy of their vessel and swim the last stretch to the beach under cover of night.

https://www.wired.com/2014/08/navy-seal-submarine/https://www.wired.com/2014/08/navy-seal-submarine/

Back
Top Bottom