What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

You could have added Menadefense.net was the source?

I did, look carefully, the source is right after the first paragraph.

@Amir_Pharaoh @Frogman @MICA @The SC @Hell NO @mekawy or any others, is there any confirmation of the Russian rumors that there are already 3 Ka-52's delivered and are actually in Egypt? They're also claiming that 15 will be delivered by the end of the year.

I did, look carefully, the source is right after the first paragraph.

@Amir_Pharaoh @Frogman @MICA @The SC @Hell NO @mekawy or any others, is there any confirmation of the Russian rumors that there are already 3 Ka-52's delivered and are actually in Egypt? They're also claiming that 15 will be delivered by the end of the year.
When they say delivered..it is like the submarines..meaning they are delivered to Egyptian pilots and technicians in Russia..but still going through tests.. after the tests are finished they will be sent to Egypt.. otherwise we would have already seen them in Egypt, just like the Rafale..

When they say delivered..it is like the submarines..meaning they are delivered to Egyptian pilots and technicians in Russia..but still going through tests.. after the tests are finished they will be sent to Egypt.. otherwise we would have already seen them in Egypt, just like the Rafale..

Makes sense. This was the quote, from Ria Navosti I believe.

"In August we scheduled delivery of a second batch of 3 Ka-52 to Egypt the first 3 machines already delivered" CEO Russian Helicopter said"

The reason I asked is unlike the Rafales or even when the MiGs start arriving, some of these other system have a record of being in Egypt for a while and we don't see them until a couple of years later. Must be Russian delivery system. :-)

Makes sense. This was the quote, from Ria Navosti I believe.

"In August we scheduled delivery of a second batch of 3 Ka-52 to Egypt the first 3 machines already delivered" CEO Russian Helicopter said"

The reason I asked is unlike the Rafales or even when the MiGs start arriving, some of these other system have a record of being in Egypt for a while and we don't see them until a couple of years later. Must be Russian delivery system. :-)
That is true for the TOR and other well tested air-defence systems.. The K-52 is a new system all together..It is going through testing for both Russia an Egypt.. They have said that some training of Egyptian pilots, Engineers and technicians was finished, but it will be completely finished by September (most likely talking about theory and practice).. and that they will start training another batch of Egyptian pilots...etc

Last edited:
Army 2017: Egypt is looking to buy 50 Russian-made Tigr armored vehicles

Egypt plans to acquire 50 Tiger armored vehicles from Russia for its interior ministry, Alexander Krasovitsky, Military Industrial Company director general said in an interview to TASS at the Army-2017 forum.

egypt_buy_tigr_russia_army_2017_640_001.jpg

"Yes, we carry on work. At issue are 50 machines and, probably, we shall sign a contact very soon," he said. Previously, Krasovitsky told TASS that the Egyptian Defense Ministry showed an interest in acquiring Tiger vehicles. The ministry officials have already inspected those machines.

For full article click at the link given below

https://www.armyrecognition.com/arm...sian-made_tigr_armored_vehicles_82508171.html

An Egyptian officer gets first place among the incoming officers in the "Iron Man" of the US Army

First Lieutenant / Abdullah Fekry
The pride of batch 107 warfare

An honorable model that forced all officers participating from all countries to respect the Egyptian officer,
The group consisted of about 105 officers, of whom nearly 90 were US officers and 15 officers from different countries.

upload_2017-8-27_3-21-51.jpeg

upload_2017-8-27_3-22-15.jpeg

upload_2017-8-27_3-22-58.jpeg

upload_2017-8-27_3-23-22.jpeg

upload_2017-8-27_3-23-43.jpeg

This really convinced (and proved to) everyone that the Egyptian soldier is the best of all soldiers on earth.. just as the prophet has said..

This really convinced (and proved to) everyone that the Egyptian soldier is the best of all soldiers on earth.. just as the prophet has said..

No it hasn't and no they are not.

Not to belittle his achievement but it totally irrelevant to your point. Egypt continues to churn out officers who are poor on a tactical level while also being quite mediocre at soldiering. The NCO corps is also incredibly brittle and Egypt's conscription model has proved its failure to adequately train personnel multiple times.

The words of the prophet meant nothing when the Egyptian Armed Forces was suffering from defeats and humiliation. They also still mean nothing. All this does is provide a smokescreen for continual military failure.

Living in bloody dreamland.

No it hasn't and no they are not.

Not to belittle his achievement but it totally irrelevant to your point. Egypt continues to churn out officers who are poor on a tactical level while also being quite mediocre at soldiering. The NCO corps is also incredibly brittle and Egypt's conscription model has proved its failure to adequately train personnel multiple times.

The words of the prophet meant nothing when the Egyptian Armed Forces was suffering from defeats and humiliation. They also still mean nothing. All this does is provide a smokescreen for continual military failure.

Living in bloody dreamland.
That is your biased opinion.. you can keep it to yourself.. from every battle and war the Egyptians emerged victorious..even after the 67' "defeat", war never stopped till the Sinai was taken back in 1973 and the permanent settlement in December 1974..
I will believe you if you can show me any other nation on this planet who has faced some entity fully and openly supported, either by France and England in 48' and 56' or by the US in 67' and 1973..and emerged victorious at the end of it all..The prophet of Islam has never lied.. much emphasis in modern Egyptian armed forces is put on the individual soldier..his education, well being and mainly the best training..

That is your biased opinion..

Says the poster child for objectivity.

you can keep it to yourself..

I prefer to share it and I think I do so fairly articulately, thank you.

from every battle and war the Egyptians emerged victorious..

Excluding 1947, 1956, Yemen, and 1967. Sure. Let us also not forget several deployments to Africa that ended in failure.

Doesn't change my point though and your attempt at deflecting to another subject entirely is rather telling. It's a sort of intellectual dishonesty that only those with a serious case of tunnel vision resort to.

.even after the 67' "defeat", war never stopped till the Sinai was taken back in 1973 and the permanent settlement in December 1974

You can't even bring yourself to write defeat without putting it in quotation marks. 1967 is the single most one sided battering of any contemporary war that simultaneously shattered the Egyptian Armed Forces and lost a serious amount of Egyptian territory and sovereignty.

It was the result of serious strategic blunders by political brass (also military figures) and failures throughout the military in terms of training, armament, and readiness.

It's funny, in an attempt to disprove my comment, which was focused solely on the tactical, you've made another incredibly apparent. That the Egyptian Armed Forces and the state have been and continue to be strategically incompetent much of the time.

Much of the tactical and strategic problems we still have now were also evident over the war of attrition and 1973. Namely, the centralisation of command, micromanagement, and poorly trained personnel. The result of the war doesn't mean that lessons can not and should not be learned.

They haven't and the lack of success in current operations is testament to that.

I will believe you if you can show me any other nation on this planet who has faced some entity fully and openly supported, either by France and England in 48' and 56' or by the US in 67' and 1973..

US support for Israel did not start until 1973. Again, it is intellectually and academically dishonest to argue otherwise. Strategic blundering is not something to be proud of.

I know 56 has made its way to become part of Egyptian mythology but it really was strategically naive. Coincidentally, the invasion of Egypt by the Brits and French is textbook expeditionary stuff, we could learn from it.

Also again, this doesn't disprove my point.

modern Egyptian armed forces is put on the individual soldier..

In that they are individually poorly trained, sure.

.his education

The majority of Egyptian conscripts and NCOs only have primary and secondary education. While in service they don't earn any more qualifications and are not part of the intellectual discussions that happen within forces.

The Egyptian Officer Corps has in effect privatised all educational potential and have largely contained knowledge to themselves.

NCOs are limited to Staff Sjt positions with slim chances of commissions and without graduate programs that aid in their development.

well being

Dilapidated infrastructure, widespread abuse, and every so often murders. That and a system which uses military prison as a disciplinary measure.

The lack of medical evacuation procedures, casualty first aid procedures/equipment, counter- IED protection/procedures/equipment, and combat SAR has meant that a significant amount of lives have been lost in current operations when thy could have been saved. I'm not sure if that's an example of the sort of well being the Armed Forces promises.

the best training

45 days basic training. Learn to march, salute, and bound on terrain. If you're lucky you get to fire 30 rounds during your entire time. Fucking world class that is.

Look, I've had enough of your bullshit. If it's not idiocy then its blind propaganda. Along with your continued re-posting you made what was once a healthy thread that was open to actual insightful opinions a fucking chore to visit for me and others. You offer nothing other than tired replies that excuse failure which have continually cost lives through nothing more than incompetence and negligence.

It might be a shock to you but some people, with actual military experience or relevant academic backgrounds, may just have something more important to say than "kheer agnad al ard".

Last edited:
That is your biased opinion.. you can keep it to yourself.. from every battle and war the Egyptians emerged victorious..even after the 67' "defeat", war never stopped till the Sinai was taken back in 1973 and the permanent settlement in December 1974..
I will believe you if you can show me any other nation on this planet who has faced some entity fully and openly supported, either by France and England in 48' and 56' or by the US in 67' and 1973..and emerged victorious at the end of it all..The prophet of Islam has never lied.. much emphasis in modern Egyptian armed forces is put on the individual soldier..his education, well being and mainly the best training..
Name one! Swat el Arab...? 48? 56? Yemen in 6O's, 67? 73? Now vs ISIS? Unless you call the slaughterhouse of Tahrir park a victory..

Say the poster child for objectivity.

I prefer to share it and I think I do so fairly articulately, thank you.

Excluding 1947, 1956, Yemen, and 1967. Sure. Let us also not forget several deployments to Africa that ended in failure.

Doesn't change my point though and your attempt at deflecting to another subject entirely is rather telling. It's a sort of intellectual dishonesty that only those with a serious case of tunnel vision resort to.

You can't even bring yourself to write defeat without putting it in quotation marks. 1967 is the single most one sided battering of any contemporary war that simultaneously shattered the Egyptian Armed Forces and lost a serious amount of Egyptian territory and sovereignty.

It was the result of serious strategic blunders by political brass (also military figures) and failures throughout the military in terms of training, armament, and readiness.

It's funny, in an attempt to disprove my comment, which was focused solely on the tactical, you've made another incredibly apparent. That the Egyptian Armed Forces and the state have been and continue to be strategically incompetent much of the time.

Much of the tactical and strategic problems we still have now were also evident over the war of attrition and 1973. Namely, the centralisation of command, micromanagement, and poorly trained personnel. The result of the war doesn't mean that lessons can not and should not be learned.

They haven't and the lack of success in current operations is testament to that.

US support for Israel did not start until 1973. Again, it is intellectually and academically dishonest to argue otherwise. Strategic blundering is not something to be proud of.

I know 56 has made its way to become part of Egyptian mythology but it really was strategically naive. Coincidentally, the invasion of Egypt by the Brits and French is textbook expeditionary stuff, we could learn from it.

Also again, this doesn't disprove my point.

In that they are individually poorly trained, sure.

The majority of Egyptian conscripts and NCOs only have primary and secondary education. While in service they don't earn any more qualifications and are not part of the intellectual discussions that happen within forces.

The Egyptian Officer Corps has in effect privatised all educational potential and have largely contained knowledge to themselves.

NCOs are limited to Staff Sjt positions with slim chances of commissions and without graduate programs that aid in their development.

Dilapidated infrastructure, widespread abuse, and every so often murders. That and a system which uses military prison as a disciplinary measure.

The lack of medical evacuation procedures, casualty first aid procedures/equipment, counter- IED protection/procedures/equipment, and combat SAR has meant that a significant amount of lives have been lost in current operations when thy could have been saved. I'm not sure if that's an example of the sort of well being the Armed Forces promises.

45 days basic training. Learn to march, salute, and bound on terrain. If you're lucky you get to fire 30 rounds during your entire time. Fucking world class that is.

Look, I've had enough of your bullshit. If it's not idiocy then its blind propaganda. Along with your continued re-posting you made what was once a healthy thread that was open to actual insightful opinions a fucking chore to visit for me and others. You offer nothing other than tired replies that excuse failure which have continually cost lives through nothing more than incompetence and negligence.

It might be a shock to you but some people, with actual military experience or relevant academic backgrounds, may just have something more important to say than "kheer agnad al ard".
You obviously still live and think in the 60'.. your lack of knowledge and facts speak for itself..We can never agree, since you have a defeatist mind..your bashing of the Egyptian armed forces is an indication of a false flag my friend.. you talk like an Israeli..

You obviously still live and think in the 60'.. your lack of knowledge and facts speak for itself..We can never agree, since you have a defeatist mind..your bashing of the Egyptian armed forces is an indication of a false flag my friend.. you talk like an Israeli..

Ah maho 3ashan ma2oltesh kolo 3azeem kolo berfect akoon Israeli, gasoos, khayen. Ghayaro om el estewana el maksora deh baka gatkom elaraf. 7ata law Israeli el al keda ya roo7 omak mesh bey2ool haga ghalat. dafe3 we 3ras 3ala el mahazel el e7na benshofha, 3ady, absolutely. Bes e3raf eno door el wataniya el inta 3ayish feh dah howa sabab el fashal aslan we mesh beygeeb 7aga gheer fashal.

We fel akhar el 3aref 7aga menena howa damo el beyt7erek.

Ah maho 3ashan ma2oltesh kolo 3azeem kolo berfect akoon Israeli, gasoos, khayen. Ghayaro om el estewana el maksora deh baka gatkom elaraf. 7ata law Israeli el al keda ya roo7 omak mesh bey2ool haga ghalat. dafe3 we 3ras 3ala el mahazel el e7na benshofha, 3ady, absolutely. Bes e3raf eno door el wataniya el inta 3ayish feh dah howa sabab el fashal aslan we mesh beygeeb 7aga gheer fashal.

We fel akhar el 3aref 7aga menena howa damo el beyt7erek.
Many israelis speak Egyptian..go fool someone else..
Look at all those Egyptian soldiers on this thread do they look like how you depict them?
You are talking like someone with inner knowledge of the EAF.. trying to boost your ego a bit too much.. next time do not tackle subjects out of your reach and understanding.. you still live in the 50' and 60' not even the 70' with your uneducated comments..

Many israelis speak Egyptian..go fool someone else..
Look at all those Egyptian soldiers on this thread do they look like how you depict them?
You are talking like someone with inner knowledge of the EAF.. trying to boost your ego a bit too much.. next time do not tackle subjects out of your reach and understanding.. you still live in the 50' and 60' not even the 70' with your uneducated comments..

I know this guy so please stop embarrassing yourself , he can be sometimes on aggressive criticism wave but he absolutely loves the egy army and he is mostly right on most of his points

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom