What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Egyptian Honor Guards (Republican Guards) welcoming ceremony for the Chinese premier.

HG.jpg
HG1.jpg
HG2.jpg
HG3.jpg
HG4.jpg
hg5.jpg
HG6.jpg

A new batch of Officer Cadets complete their basic military training. Troop 112 Military Academy, Troop 70 Navy Academy, Troop 85 Air Force Acadmy, Troop 57 Technical Military College, and Troop 47 Air Defence Academy.

BM1.jpg
BM2.jpg
BM3.jpg
BM4.jpg

Egyptian forces deploy to the KSA. Of interest, Horiya 3 Class ship (Ro-ro type one of three with varying loads from 6000 to 10000 tons) is used to transport armour.

View attachment 289571 View attachment 289572 View attachment 289573 View attachment 289574 View attachment 289575

Deployment or just preparations for military exercise? For those who don't know, the Arabic phrasing on the armor states 'rapid deployment forces'....

I'm assuming that has something to do with the Arab military coalition proposal that occurred a while back?

Deployment or just preparations for military exercise? For those who don't know, the Arabic phrasing on the armor states 'rapid deployment forces'....

I'm assuming that has something to do with the Arab military coalition proposal that occurred a while back?

Deploy to KSA on exercise (ref first post on this page).

It may do, details are scarce. All that has been said is that it will be a combined arms exercise that will include 'several brotherly and Islamic nations'. Once it starts we may start to know a bit more.

Deploy to KSA on exercise (ref first post on this page).

It may do, details are scarce. All that has been said is that it will be a combined arms exercise that will include 'several brotherly and Islamic nations'. Once it starts we may start to know a bit more.
I cannot believe that you are so exited to see Egyptian troops sent to Yemen, to kill Yemenis...May the Houthis repeats what their Elders did to Nasser troops in the sixties.

Are you expecting any big defence deals with China ?

Nope. There haven't been or any rumours or any news.

I cannot believe that you are so exited to see Egyptian troops sent to Yemen, to kill Yemenis...May the Houthis repeats what their Elders did to Nasser troops in the sixties.

Deploy to KSA for Exercise Northern Thunder. Nothing to do with Yemen.

Last edited:

Killing terrorists ( houthis ) not yemenis french bastard .

Killing terrorists ( houthis ) not yemenis french bastard .
Mr. bastard to you, Yamamoto's runt reject...No wonder the good lord parked his ugliest in an island...to save the rest of the world from the stench of leave wiped @sses.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom