What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Yeap, this one. Thanks bro. :)

Saying childish....it reminds me of Erdogan's behaviour regarding Egypt.... Okay, nation to nation, we don't wish coup for Eygptians..... but Turkey's interests comes first. I can't see how intentionally having bad relations with Egypt benefits us.....
Its about his ego nothing else, this guys ego is bigger than the national interest... :disagree:

At times like this..i wish that we had still good relations..... just look at the resolution of this baby. :)

As far as i know Russia buys FLIR related equipment from France and with the recent stand-off between Europe and Russia. Russia wants to buy from Turkey.... @cabatli_53 am i wrong ??? I couldn't find the article.

Russian industry depends on other source for tank fire control systems and critical thermal technologies. As far as I know, What They are producing for their T series tanks are licence production of Belarussian FCS. In past, They had ordered those critical components from France and participated with Israel for K series attack helicopters. The crisses between Russia and West obliged Russian institute to find other alternative sources so They signed a MoU with Turkey's Aselsan to provide such critcal subcomponents for their thermal visions on tanks, attack helicopters and fighters.

At times like this..i wish that we had still good relations..... just look at the resolution of this baby. :)

As far as i know Russia buys FLIR related equipment from France and with the recent stand-off between Europe and Russia. Russia wants to buy from Turkey.... @cabatli_53 am i wrong ??? I couldn't find the article.

yeah i saw this pod and i was curious about it , can it work on different platforms ?

the flir thing is funny if true

i also like your SOM and the Tf2000 project

yeah i saw this pod and i was curious about it , can it work on different platforms ?

the flir thing is funny if true

i also like your SOM and the Tf2000 project
Cabatlı would know better but i don't think Russians wouldn't let us to integrate it to their platforms.

Russia to supply 50 Ka-52 helicopters to Egypt in 2016-2018 — source

DUBAI, November 10. /TASS/. Egypt will get 50 Russian Ka-52 Alligator reconnaissance and attack helicopters within three years, and the deliveries should be started in 2016, a military-diplomatic source told TASS on Tuesday

1113499.jpg

TASS: Military & Defense - Russia to supply 50 Ka-52 helicopters to Egypt in 2016-2018 — source

yes..

I laughed so hard at that ... :laugh::laugh:

9822.jpg
Probably by now it has his wing tips and rudder already painted...You can laugh all you want, but the one really laughing at Sadat stupidity, is the IDF and space forces...Egyptian are the butt of joke...my friend...and you know it, which makes it worse...

There is that source for Apaches, which weird, and their is another source about getting the Russian Alligator...:pop:
Dah wad ibn sharmoota 7ashash seebak meno el ahbal dah .
Roh ta3ti ya idn el 3atay..cha3b ta3koum kamel 3atayin...echa3b el amzighi sidek, ghir kima malaziyeen entouma chamtin ou awdjoukum shamtin..hna nkhamou belli nsakoum nakou el grouda.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom