What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

tht mig 1.44 is a russian 5th gen project which never materialised........ there is no prog like cairo 2000..... and sorry to say the helwan was a german designed plane tht met the same fate.

it's fictional project about egyption aircraft project from 1997 till now ( 14 years ) & nothing ever known or seen even a prototype , i don't beleive such talk , nothing fact or functional , even no one photo

Oh come on .. !
Its not a fictional project .. i don't expect from pple here 2 understand that .. but u r egyptian .. i dont know if u herad what chairman of AOI and Minister of military production said about this ambitious project ....

All wat we know 4 sure .. that there is currently fighter jet programe .. but no details been published yet only there is a foreign state helping us in this project .. many pple say that state is Russia .. also , some believe that Mig 1.44 is the 1 ! .. others don't believe so ... but in the end there is a national programe .. and that wat matters ..!!

Egyptian Air manufacturing since 60s .. Ca-200 , Ha-300 , Gazelle , Alpha jet , Tucano , F-7 , Mirage-2000 , K-8E , F-16 (cancelled because Egypt refused an american military base) , .........

Did Egypt stop manufacturing in 90s .. ?!

img_336_2601_10

tht mig 1.44 is a russian 5th gen project which never materialised........ there is no prog like cairo 2000..... and sorry to say the helwan was a german designed plane tht met the same fate.

HAL-300 was designed and menufactore by Willy Messerschmitt a famous germen air craft designer . but financed and work was done in egypt and india too.india was partner and Murat was indian model which manufacture .E-300 engine was given to the Indian government for use in the HF-24 Murat fighter.power plant was Bristol Siddeley Orpheus .3 prototypes was made but After the Six-Day War defeat, Egypt needed most of its military budget for acquiring new aircraft and air defenses and so, due to this and the availability of Russian fighters, the Egyptian government terminated the project in May 1969.

Oh come on .. !
Its not a fictional project .. i don't expect from pple here 2 understand that .. but u r egyptian .. i dont know if u herad what chairman of AOI and Minister of military production said about this ambitious project ....

All wat we know 4 sure .. that there is currently fighter jet programe .. but no details been published yet only there is a foreign state helping us in this project .. many pple say that state is Russia .. also , some believe that Mig 1.44 is the 1 ! .. others don't believe so ... but in the end there is a national programe .. and that wat matters ..!!

Egyptian Air manufacturing since 60s .. Ca-200 , Ha-300 , Gazelle , Alpha jet , Tucano , F-7 , Mirage-2000 , K-8E , F-16 (cancelled because Egypt refused an american military base) , .........

Did Egypt stop manufacturing in 90s .. ?!

img_336_2601_10

common man these pics and talks can make fool by magic at those places where 95% can be fooled you are on international forum now.Americans are at halwan Pratt & Whitney open engine plant there USAF is there for assistant program and you are busy in secret program with russia in second hanger? with out engine avioncs and even bloody single empty body of jet image ?. its enough since 1997 to 2011 take it out :lol:.there is nothing any ongoing secret or open program at halwan at this time for manufacture air crafts after K-8 assembly line closed .its not 1950 we are in 2011 .even china failed to keep secrets .:lol: you know french amercans chines and many more was there when these secrets was going on? USA left russia to keep work on a canceled jet in egypt with out israel USA FRENCH CHINA knowing it? BTW why its secret is it advanced the raptor T-50 and J-20?

common man these pics and talks can make fool by magic at those places where 95% can be fooled you are on international forum now.Americans are at halwan Pratt & Whitney open engine plant there USAF is there for assistant program and you are busy in secret program with russia in second hanger? with out engine avioncs and even bloody single empty body of jet image ?. its enough since 1997 to 2011 take it out :lol:.there is nothing any ongoing secret or open program at halwan at this time for manufacture air crafts after K-8 assembly line closed .its not 1950 we are in 2011 .even china failed to keep secrets .:lol: you know french amercans chines and many more was there when these secrets was going on? USA left russia to keep work on a canceled jet in egypt with out israel USA FRENCH CHINA knowing it? BTW why its secret is it advanced the raptor T-50 and J-20?

Who said that its a secret programe .. and USA , Israel , China , .... don't know anything about this project ... ?! ..
Do u actually compare our knowledge here by wat intelligence centers have ?! ..

its not a secret that EGYPT operates Mig-29 /patriot /buk-m /tor-m /tunguska /t-80 / T-62 upg /EIFV (1 pic) SIFV /Smerch / kilo subs /............ Yet no pic been published !!! ..

So , if there such a programe .. don't expect to have info in the present time .. !

-----------

p%252526w%252520f100%252520engine.jpg

aim9p4-Sidewinder.jpg

Egypt has multi-joint productions with many countries .. USA , Russia , China , France , N.Korea , S.Korea , Brazil , Argentina , Finland , Ukraine , .....

so , F-100 line doesn't mean that this is the only air manufacturing in Egypt .. !
Back in 80s .. Egypt planned to produce Alpha jet + Gazelle + Mirage-2000 (France) , F-7 (China) ..

U KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT US .. !!

Who said that its a secret programe .. and USA , Israel , China , .... don't know anything about this project ... ?! ..

its not a secret that EGYPT operates Mig-29 /patriot /buk-m /tor-m /tunguska /t-80 / T-62 upg /EIFV (1 pic) SIFV /Smerch / kilo subs /............ Yet no pic been published !!! ..

So , if there such a programe .. don't expect to have info in the present time .. !

ok if its not then show us something to belive if we google we got 0 results then how you know ? because i thing i search more then anyone here :lol:

or show me single image like this

20110214_F-22.jpg

JF-17+fighter+assembly+plant.jpg

6226a.jpg

6222a.jpg

regardin MIG-29 LOLZ thats also secret ? hahahaha show me one like this image at least one dear its not girl that feel shame on pic:lol: you are not user of MIG-29 dear someone feed you only

just one HQ image like this one

1965234.jpg

HAHA .. 1 image 4 Ca-2000 .. ?!!! ..
Good luck 4 1 image to the T-62 upg 4 example .. !!!! LoL ..

aim9p4-Sidewinder.jpg

Egypt has multi-joint productions with many countries .. USA , Russia , China , France , N.Korea , S.Korea , Brazil , Argentina , Finland , Ukraine , .....

so , F-100 line doesn't mean that this is the only air manufacturing in Egypt .. !
Back in 80s .. Egypt planned to produce Alpha jet + Gazelle + Mirage-2000 (France) , F-7 (China) ..

AIM-9 is not a bvr man its short range air to air missile are you willing to counter israel with it? thats mean loses of egypt will be more then syrian in beka wally war .you know israel eat there 83 jets in hours? just because they have same as you missiles sofa rama shot them from 100km and they even never see the missile when hit to them .its same for eaf mirage-2000 and f-16 loaded with short range missiles .same like before two days israel attack on egypt but none on EAF scramble it because they wait it till israel cross red line and they fire sam but sadll israel stay away just ponding on egyption border posts.you should know ADA of egypt was there but not scramble for reason .

BTW since when these produce Alpha jet + Gazelle + Mirage-2000 (France) , F-7 (China) ..

you know what is production? its need millions of parts to manufacture dear thats birds are not your but OWNERS make R&D years they work years and they sold you assembly line not TOT let alone TOPT . you should not own them and yes f-7 is not assemble in egypt you are wrong f-7 was made in china only in earth .if you like please check it .

HAHA .. 1 image 4 Ca-2000 .. ?!!! ..
Good luck 4 1 image to the T-62 upg 4 example .. !!!! LoL ..

there is nothing in bags dear its not exist so how can you show to us? or secret is for us only hahahahah.

there is no such things but false proud now a days a huge ceremony held when something start then ever few days info come out its more big cermony as you can see egyption induction of mirage-2000. after first flight its become tons of staff on it.and you are talking abut 1997 to 2011 with not a single link that russia trasfer tech of mig-1.44 to egypt? in fact china got that mig-1.44 not you .go check links are there russia help china on this project not egypt its fact that you copy it lolz

-----------

aim9p4-Sidewinder.jpg

amir

i am egyption , i will be the first to be happy , proud & my head is up if there is an egyption made aircraft

but history tells us that even the longest time projects for air craft how ever it was secret or not , there where always pictures , prototypes , test flight & satalights were nothing can keep in secret specially for 14 years , the su 35 was built in 1988 and made test flight before the collapse of the soviet union , there were photos , information even in time of cold war

14 years and even there are no one photo tooked even by jense who are whatching every thing and tell the media at once , no test flights to be recorded or seen by satalights even on the run way , invisible plane or what ?

my heart is getting broken more and more when i say this ( we don't want to face this nightmare about our army ) but we have to admit , moubarak left nothing good for egypt , he just let the army to be the same like he have it in 1981 , just bought what was important to keep the army up to date , but n't more cabaple than israel

AIM-9 is not a bvr man its short range air to air missile are you willing to counter israel with it? thats mean loses of egypt will be more then syrian in beka wally war .you know israel eat there 83 jets in hours? just because....................... .

I know that aim-9 is a short range .. i didn't say its a bvr .. !! i just mentioned it + f-100 line to refer that the us-Egyptian joint-produc dont conflict with other projects .. Russia/china/france .. etc ..

Continue Later .. Insha'allah ..

amir

i am egyption , i will be the first to be happy , proud & my head is up if there is an egyption made aircraft

but history tells us that even the longest time projects for air craft how ever it was secret or not , there were always pictures , prototypes , test flight & satalights were nothing can keep in secret specially for 14 years , the su 35 was built in 1988 and made test flight before the collapse of the soviet union , there were photos , information even in time of cold war

14 years and even there are no one photo tooked even by jense who are whatching every thing and tell the media at once , no test flights to be recorded or seen by satalights even on the run way , invisible plane or what ?

my heart is getting broken more and more when i say this ( we don't want to face this nightmare about our army ) but we have to admit , moubarak left nothig good for egypt , he just let the army to be the same like he have it in 1981 , just bought what was important to keep the army up to date , but n't more cabaple than israel

truth is always there my brother no face palm or bread in sand can denny it .we face it we work and we achieve if we only dream and think we will lose .imagination is good but for future work dreams are good for planing not for such things .air forces around the world are well known today arab nations keep secrets for their public in past because others know well but now every thing is here we can see it we can read whatever we need we can got info .a plane before sold toooo much news talks and games come out now we know every thing going on .china the great secret champion failed to hide j-20 when its first time come out people start take images and post it .

Back
Top Bottom