What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

InshaAllah

do you know , for years i wished to see and talk with any pakstani , it was adream for me to have apakstani friend , but from few minets ago , i was crying because i meet some one like superNova

[

Not every Pakistani is like SurperNova.

Their Airforce n navy r toothless.

NO BVR,NO SUBS....

a portion of egypt Sanai is still occupied by israel

also egypt combined with saudi arab, jordan, syria, lebanon, iraq failed in 1969 from tiny israel , HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FIRST , WE ARE PROUD BY OUR PAKISTANIAN BROTHERS :pakistan:

SECOND , BEING JEALOUS IN ORDER TO DO MORE TO BECOME BETTER IS NOT A BAD THING :meeting:

THIRD , WITH ALL RESPECT TO THE PAKSTANIAN HISTORY AND ANY OTHER MUSLIM HISTORY , OUR HISTORY STARTED BEFOR 18000 YEARS AGO , WE MADE HISTORY , WE ARE EVEN THE HISTORY IT SELF - THE 1ST STATE IN HISTORY IS EGYPT , THE 1ST ARMY IN HISTORY IS THE EGYPTION ARMY , WE EVEN HAVE BATTELES FROM THOUSAND YEARS AGO WHICH IS BEING STUDY IN ALL WAR FACALTIES IN THE WORLD FROM YEARS TILL TODAY LIKE MEGIDDO BATTELE & KADESH BATTELE IN 1274 BC IN A WAR LAST FOR 16 YEARS ENDED BY THE FIRST PEACE TREATY IN HUMAN HISTORY IN 1258 BC , WE MADE THE SCINCE ITSELF IN ALL OF IT TYBES IN TIME WHEN THERE WERE NOTHING THE HUMAN RACE KNOW , THEN THE THE HUMANITY CIVILIZED ACCORDING TO US :azn: :angel: :coffee:

EGYPT IS PLEASED , RECOGNIZED AND HONORED IN THE HOLY QURAN 5 DIRECT TIMES & 19 TIMES IN DIRECT , EGYPT ALSO PLEASED , RECOGNIZEDAND AND HONORED IN JUDAISM & CHRISTIANTY , NO ONE ELSE US DID HAVE SUCH HONOR OR PLEASED LIKE US SPICIALY IN THE THREE HEAVEN BOOKS FROM ALLAH THE GREAT

SO TEL ME NOW , WHO SHOULD BE JEALOUS AFTER THIS FEW THINGS ABOUT EGYPT LIKE A DROB OF WATER IN A NEVER ENDING OCEAN CALLED EGYPT :lol: :tongue:

IN THE END WE ARE ALL BROTHERS IN ISLAM , ONE NATION BUT DIVIDED INTO MANY STATES , WHOEVER WE WILL ALWAYS STILL ONE , ANY GOOD THING FOR ONE IS GOOD FOR ALL , AND ANY BAD THING FOR ONE IS BAD FOR ALL ;)

Come on guys, stop arguing for no apparent reason, both Egypt and Pakistan are Muslim countries, and we should not be arguing in holy month of Ramzan.

21597521092472559306710.jpg
What gun is that? To me it seems to be a modified variant of an AK-74 (i could be wrong since i'm no gun expert)

"a portion of egypt Sanai is still occupied by israel .. "

It seems that you still live in 1967 .. !!

Thank you for this rare footage of the 1973 Arab Israeli war.
egypt-flag-waving-smile-animated.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
InshaAllah

do you know , for years i wished to see and talk with any pakstani , it was adream for me to have apakstani friend , but from few minets ago , i was crying because i meet some one like superNova

السلام عليكم حياك الله اخى ويشرفنا تكون معنا والاخ اخذ له راحة لفترة يمكن الصوم تعبه لا تزعل ههههه حنا المسلمين عندنا عواطف وبعض مرات نريد من الاخوان يجتهدو اكثر ولما نشوف اخواننا ونظن فيهم الخير الكثير لكن هم ما يعطو قد ماعندهم نزعل ولايهمك لكن حنا الباكستانيين حبنا للمسلمين كثير وح تشوف بعض ا لمجانين اتركهم هههه

TARIQ

MashaAllah!

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

Untitled%20M1A2%20M60%20MLRS.jpg

The M1A3 Abrams is in the early design period with the U.S. Army.
They aims to build prototypes by 2014 and to begin to field the first combat-ready M1A3s by 2017.

How many M1A1's/2's does Egypt have (exact number)?

Last edited by a moderator:
i am not a gun expert ( i am a stratigic gamer expert as i think )

so , can any one tell me the name of the gun in this picture

923738220.jpg

because it is the basic one of the same advanced one in my avatar

147972398.jpg

it is a picture from the game ghost recon future soldier

that gun is unbeleivable

yaar beizati kara di FN-FAL ko nhi janta tu?

Lol, meina kaha tho tha ke mein gun expert nahi hoon:P

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

923738220.jpg

147972398.jpg

that gun is unbeleivable

The gun the Egyptian Soldier is holding is a Sub-Machine gun (i forgot its name unfortunately), however the weapon the ghost recon character is holding is a fictional assault rifle.

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

The gun the Egyptian Soldier is holding is a Sub-Machine gun (i forgot its name unfortunately), however the weapon the ghost recon character is holding is a fictional assault rifle.

ye bhi nhi pata senior ban gay hahahaha

its FN F2000 use by pakistan SSW too

800px-Pakistani_F2000.JPEG

السلام عليكم حياك الله اخى ويشرفنا تكون معنا والاخ اخذ له راحة لفترة يمكن الصوم تعبه لا تزعل ههههه حنا المسلمين عندنا عواطف وبعض مرات نريد من الاخوان يجتهدو اكثر ولما نشوف اخواننا ونظن فيهم الخير الكثير لكن هم ما يعطو قد ماعندهم نزعل ولايهمك لكن حنا الباكستانيين حبنا للمسلمين كثير وح تشوف بعض ا لمجانين اتركهم هههه

TARIQ

i do not know if tou can speak or write arabic or you are using some traslating program , but i realy happy to be with my pakistani brotheres

thank you brother tariq & thank you SilentNinja ( i am sure that my pakstani brotheres are not like superNova )

Assalam alaikum

Don't jump to conculsiion spernova is a nice guy he might didnot have a good day

No i didnot use translation but i m not good in writing arabic, but i can speak arabic better then writing atleast it is true when i was younger

BTW, i grew up watchin egyptian serials lol

u r wellcome brother, we will learn from u a lot inshaAllah

TARIQ

however , both looks powerfull , i think it would be easy to make the fictional one a real one

923738220.jpg

147972398.jpg

that gun is unbeleivable

The top one is a P-90. The bottom, looks like a fake gun inspired by the F2000.

Here

FN P90 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom