What's new

EGYPT , The Real One You Don't Know

Assalam alaikum

yes we know something, and if u can shed more will be good for us , as i hear there is another problem facing the egyptian army in 3ariish

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...g-attacks-southern-israel-39.html#post2044030
SEE THE ABOVE LINK PLZ

TARIQ

in 3arrish there was some jehadi armed groups were created as the government say , so they sent some army troops after an israeli acception

the egyption army were searching for those armed groups while the israeli army intered the egyption soil of sainai and fire on the egyption army troops , so the egyption army reply fire by fire , after small battle begune , israeli f-15 bombed the egyption army inside egyption soil

in 3arrish there was some jehadi armed groups were created as the government say , so they sent some army troops after an israeli acception

the egyption army were searching for those armed groups while the israeli army intered the egyption soil of sainai and fire on the egyption army troops , so the egyption army reply fire by fire , after small battle begune , israeli f-15 bombed the egyption army inside egyption soil

What do you think would be Egypt's reply?

What do you think would be Egypt's reply?

the resent government is just a good face for the military council

the reply will be ( the egyption israeli peace treaty is ok , we are sad for what happened , we wish that israel gave apologai ) blah blah blah :blah::blah::blah::blah:

same thing like moubarak era , nothing changed

they are traitors for the egyption ppl & the egyption revolution

our blood stell have no dignity or high price in the hearts or mids of the moubarak followers who are in charge now

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

Dnt the egyptians have radars?

we don't have the right even to have a base in sainai

the reply will be ( the egyption israeli peace treaty is ok , we are sad for what happened , we wish that israel gave apologai ) blah blah blah :blah::blah::blah::blah:

our blood stell have no dignity or high price in the hearts or mids of the moubarak followers who are in charge now

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

What do you think of an Arab Union ?

You might be missing the golden nugget here..the jehadi armed group could have been israel sponsered..Alquaida has a history of links to jewish extremist and most of its idealogy looks like pickup from Ashkenzi literature.

What do you think of an Arab Union ?

i wish , it's a dream which all arab citizins want to make it true

but the problem is in the arab dictators and commanders.

:cry:

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

You might be missing the golden nugget here..the jehadi armed group could have been israel sponsered..Alquaida has a history of links to jewish extremist and most of its idealogy looks like pickup from Ashkenzi literature.

may be you are true bout that

Alquaida & Talban never fought israel however they always hate & promise by deth

Had it been a Muslim country attacking Israel in the same that Israel did this time all hell would had been loose. But it is Israel doing it so the governments are acting as if what has happened is normal.

Intensity of public opinion (20-Aug-2011)

834734587.jpg

Very Great Song For Egypt :smitten:

( For Who Shal I Emigrate And Leave You ? - Singer \ Mohamed Abbas - )

For Who Shal I Emigrate And Leave You ?
While You Still Young & Your Nile Is Sad
While For Tomorrow You Are Overfill By Longing
For Who I Leave You ?

For Who Shal I Emigrate And Leave You ?
While You Still Young & Your Nile Is Sad
While For Tomorrow You Are Overfill By Longing
For Who I Leave You ?

And Who Will Rejuvenate Your History ?
And Who Will Walk Your Road To It's Finish ?
And Who From His Life Will Give You A Life?
And Who Will Yokbire In Time Of Prayuing ?

And Who Will Be In Love Of Your Love Till Passion ?
And Who Will Protect Your Kind , Mother Of Kindness ?
And Who Will Be Shadow In Sun Of The Overcomed ?
And Who Will Be Spur In Throat Of The Wolfs ?

For Who I Leave You ? For Who I Leave You ?

And Who Will Rejuvenate Your History ?
And Who Will Walk Your Road To It's Finish ?
And Who From His Life Will Give You A Life?
And Who Will Yokabire In Time Of Praying ?

And Who Will Be In Love Of Your Love Till Passion ?
And Who Will Protect Your Kind , Mother Of Kindness ?
And Who Will Be Shadow In Sun Of The Overcomed ?
And Who Will Be Spur In Throat Of The Wolfs ?

For Who I Leave You ? For Who I Leave You ?

:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom