What's new

EGYPT , The Real One You Don't Know

Assalam alaikum

Egypt is the largest country of the arab world and it should not compare itself with small countries. I disagree with u, in my opinion more then one arab country should have the atomic bombs if they got the capability plus the political wisdom.

TARIQ

EGYPT is the most arab country have a nuclear capability , specially the scientists

the political wesdom cann't be measured

but all our arab brother believe in the egyption political wisdom than any other one

china don't make good weapons to stand againest the israeli one

russia is good 100% , but the problem will continue

every major power have it's interests , one of the major interest s[ecially for weapon makers in wars & the continues of it so they can gather more & more money

so this will lead to nothing

the only way is to manufacure our own weapons ourselves , but when we did all the world became againest us , then the 6 day war in 1967 happened , the real reason of it is to stop egypt from depending on it self & distruction of the egyption infrastructure

search about project Helwan HA 300 , OR WAITE TILL I DO A THREAD ABOUT IT VERY SOON ....

China j-10 is modified from the Israeli Lavi fighter, I looked at the Helwan HA 300 good start, I hear Egypt and Iran relations warmed since mubarak fell maybe Iran can help you guys build a Fighter a Joint a Egyptian-Iranian Fighter.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

543354.jpg

Nice....

Assalam alaikum

why start something with iran and make ur gulf states and other states get angry don't u see what iran is doing in syria?
it is better for egypt to have finances and jv with gulf arab states and china or russia after all their tech and know how is far better then the iranians.

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

why start something with iran and make ur gulf states and other states get angry don't u see what iran is doing in syria?
it is better for egypt to have finances and jv with gulf arab states and china or russia after all their tech and know how is far better then the iranians.

TARIQ

The Gulf States can't even build their weapons, when Oils runs out their weapons will rust. how many f-15s or eurofighters have the Gulf states provided to Egypt.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Assalam alaikum

The questions is r the egyptians have the political will to Go for an atomic program?

i watched hasanain haikal's program on aljazeerah every thursday night, he was kind of saying that it was understood that pakistan will go for the atomic programm and then it will leak this info ( or will help the other muslim countries ) in some way but we ( means the arabs ) backed down due to pressure.
If egypt decides to have nuclear bomb programm it has the capability to do it without the help of pakistan.

didnot qadhafi sent all the material to u.s?

TARIQ

Gaddafi gave his weapons up for relations with the west, I bet he regrets giving up the Nuclear weapons program now.

Assalam alaikum

Egyptians can make the gulf state to join in as financiers ( with their negotiation skills ) and these weapons will help them too. Well they helped u during wars and after the war. why would they send u f15's and how when they r under west's influence it is in ur benefit as well their beneift they will come out of that pressure and i see u always blame them, so it is time to do some practical steps.

TARIQ

Well Pakistan did say their nukes aren't just for them but for the Islamic world, maybe they can lend you guys some. btw yes 1973 war shattered the myth Arabs couldn't fight .Egypt I believe is the Best Arab Military in middle east better then the Saudis, Egypt should have good relations with Iran and the Iranians can provide with Good scientific help.

pakistan leaders are totaly under the american control , even if they don't , they need every single nuclear warhead to make balance with india

all the world admites that egypt have the beset arab military , saudis have the strongest arab air force , but the reset of the army haven't the same level , how ever they still good

egypt always hade avery good and pwoerfull deep relations with iran from the time of the father of the last shah how married the sister of the last egyption king , after the egyption army revolution in 1952 , relations were gitting bad because the shah was an american ally & support israel againest all arabs inclouding egypt , but after president sadat took charge of egypt in 1970 he restored alot of good relations , baut in less than 10 years , the islamic revolution happened in iran , so that the shah came to his friend sadat in egypt to live till he died , so that the khomainy destroied all relations , even they gave some of there main streets in tahran the names of those who killed president sadat later in 1981

after that iran went to war againest iraq , egypt naturally helped iraq specially that iran was the agressor & it is occupying acomplete arab country called THE ARAB REPUBLIC OF AHWAZ & three islands from united arab emarits from the days of shah till now & saddam was fighting also to free those islands , which made all arab support him by money , except egypt support him by egyption made millitary equipment

the relations staied bad till now & it wil remain as well as iran occupy THE ARAB REPUBLIC OF AHWAZ & three islands from united arab emarits

egypt have enough experted scientists in the atomic field , we have also an atomic facalty , reactors , laser labs , heavy water factory & uranium + plotoniom in our land in sainai and the west egyption desert

Assalam alaikum

Brother, i read there was a scientist who got killed in an alexendia hotel if u can confirm.

Yes cia+mosad will all try to stop u but don't u think the egyptians didnot take this matter seriously and let their scientist get killed by the enemies. I also remember one of the iraqi scientist was killed in paris if i m not wrong u can't let these kind of assets be left unprotected for the enemies.

TARIQ

tell me the time of the alexanria killed scientist so i can confirme or not ( i remember suc thing happened not too much monthes ago )

Dr Sameera Moussa was killed just before days to come back to egypt in august 5 1952 after less than 2 weeks for the egyption army revolution, so ther weren't any time enough to the new egyption commanders to know here in order to protect

Dr Ali Moustafa Mosharafa was killed before the army revolution in 1952 , and the egyption king before that was doing any thing good to egypt specially under occupation of GREAT BRITAIN that time

you have wrong information about that scientist who was killed in paris

he was the great egyption atomic scientist Dr.Yehya El Mashad , he was sent by egyption government to iraq to improve & support the iraqi nuclear program , he was under iraqi protection , but he mosad killed him too :cry:

Assalam alaikum

The questions is r the egyptians have the political will to Go for an atomic program?

i watched hasanain haikal's program on aljazeerah every thursday night, he was kind of saying that it was understood that pakistan will go for the atomic programm and then it will leak this info ( or will help the other muslim countries ) in some way but we ( means the arabs ) backed down due to pressure.
If egypt decides to have nuclear bomb programm it has the capability to do it without the help of pakistan.

didnot qadhafi sent all the material to u.s?

TARIQ

you are true about the egyption politecal will till 25 jan 2011 , we have now the nations will :yahoo:

about qadhafi , he had help frome the pakstani nuclear bomb father & egypt , but hi failed thanks to good , he would use it now againest his own ppl

Assalam alaikum

Many thanks for the correction and yes i m very hopefull after 25th jan , i glued to the tv set during all those days in egypt man those r day i will never forget.

Yes qadhafi is a criminal can do anything

TARIQ

China j-10 is modified from the Israeli Lavi fighter, I looked at the Helwan HA 300 good start, I hear Egypt and Iran relations warmed since mubarak fell maybe Iran can help you guys build a Fighter a Joint a Egyptian-Iranian Fighter.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

543354.jpg

Nice....

the j-10 is just a new designe for the mix of the israeli lavi (stolen design for mirage 5 ) & the soviet mig 1.44

however the j-10 is not qualified technologicaly vs israeli jet fighters

helwan 300 wasn't agood start , it was un believable in that time ( mirage 5 design was built on the ha 300 design ) , that is why israel declear war againest us in 1967 with support of america

just wait to see my thread about the HELWAN HA 300 soooon :pdf:

1st Egypt and Iran relations doesn't get warm yet , not in near or close future as i explaine before

2nd iran have no real aireal tech , just iranian generals & midea lying , we descuss that alot in arabic military forums with saudis

3rd even if iran made a plane with us , no one arab state will buy from us because of cold war specially between arabian gulf countries & iran , so we will have no purchases in our majour & stratigic allies in our main 1st + 2nd level of the biggest weapon users & purchasers in the world

The Gulf States can't even build their weapons, when Oils runs out their weapons will rust. how many f-15s or eurofighters have the Gulf states provided to Egypt.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Gaddafi gave his weapons up for relations with the west, I bet he regrets giving up the Nuclear weapons program now.

the gulf sates never supply egypt by f-15 or the tayphoon because egypt didn't enter war & need the arab help after 1973

it would be better that egypt + saudi arabia + turkey make a jet fighter , because only those 3 states have every thing they need to make it

about gaddafi , forget him , he is now history , lybia startes it's tomorrow

Assalam alaikum

mashaAllah very beautiful pictures, May Allah protect egypt and all muslim countries.

If u write the name of masajid and historic places will be appreciated and keep them coming in

TARIQ

most of these masajid areb't famous but ( the historical Al-Rifa'i Mosque also known as the royal mosqu becaue shah of iran reza bahlwi & his father & khediwe ismael of egypt and his mother and king farouk of egypt , all paried inside that mosque ) + Mosque of Ibn Tulun + Al-Hussein Mosque + Mosque of Amr ibn al-As the first in egypt and all africa + Al-Azhar Mosque + Mosque of Muhammad Ali )

search wikipedia

Just mind ask you, what is majority of Egyptian/Arabs views on Pakistan's reputations, bad? Also What is their view Pakistan's lone nuclear Powers.

Beautiful pictures indeed.

in egypt , we love all arab & muslim brothers all over the glob

we love all nations except israel till they make a real peace

we are proud by the pakstani nuclear bomb , but we don't beleive it will protect us in war , specially that pakstani leaders don't realy represent the will of the pakstani ppl & do only what america tell them to do

we are also sad & un happy that we start in 50s the egyption nuclear program , but every thing was againest us that time even most of leaders of arab states , so we didn't find areal brother tp help us till we make our 1st atomic bomb specially with all things , wars , political transforms happen just in egypt

we stell hope to develope a nuclear bomb specially after ending the era of the non moubarak

Assalam alaikum

i will try to share my experience with arabs

Unfortunately there was no good communication between our countries at both govt. and public level and arab world was riding on the wave of nationalism. Now i see more understanding of pakistan's ppl and its standings it is due to the private news channels like aljazeerah, arabia, and their staff's good reporting from there about pakistanies reactions about the matter that effect us as muslims. We might have so much to say about aljazeerah ( arabic ) and who owns it but i ve been watching it from the day it started, their reporters were very good in presenting about pakistan's pov ( govt. and public ) about muslim issues

When arabs saw how pakistanies react about the matter that effect them and they didnot hear it from diplomat or official visting their country it was direct from an ordinary pakistani. it changed a lot, believe me but the problem is we ppl of pakistan don't have a direct contact with these public in their countries we get info about them from western resources

PPl like me who used to spend hour telling how pakistanies feel about the arab world and problems that effect us, now already know most of our reaction and they know about the matter that effect us as pakistanies before those channels and maybe also the awareness by other means.

TARIQ

nice to share experience

no communication before between our 2 gov is true

we are stell calling for arab and muslim nationalism in order to re unit again

despite aljazeerah, arabia & there owners aginda , they did good to link us

we really need a direct contact ^_^

brothers

do you know what is happening for 3 days in sainai on bordrs with israel

3 egyption army soldiers killed by israeli forces ( 1 officer + his 2 soldiers )

israel intered the egyption soil and fired on the egyption soldiers inside egypt , whech mean that the peace treaty between egypt & israel mean nothing now , as the multinational peace watching forces in sainai saied

Back
Top Bottom