gwjo96jc0a7n

dhb0ijiib6rk

b4wksl81d9g5

2gnprl3pvl4x

cyp1dnhspywg

ef0ee40570.jpg

isxkzz3i6ttr

3glay31sqw76

i have to go now , i will come back in less than 2 hours & i will discuss all your reply

till that time . enjoy the pictures

I know egypt very well and it is highly developed and contrary to popular stereotype Egypt produces some of the best engineers in the Arab world..however the world lost happens to pour into oil rich gulf countries.

thank you brother & btw we don't only have some of the best engineers in the arab world , but also we have some of the best engineers , doctors , Literature , scientists in the world & any other field of work you can imagen , like Engineer Dr Essam Heggy and Scientist Farouk El-baz in NASA , Doctor Magdi Yacoub the international great heart sergeon , Dr Ahmed Zewail the Chemistry & Physics scientist ( in 1999 he won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry ) , Naguib Mahfouz ( in 1988 he won the Nobel Prize in Literature )

unfortunatly , our last president ( dectator moubarak ) , didn't use such good ppl in favour of egypt , they even try to help & improve egypt but moubarak gave them no chance to do any thing else travilling abroad to america in order to help & improve america only

after those ppl became well known they came back to egypt offering there efforts , science , & money , but moubarak say ok just in media , not for true , so they found that they still can't do any thing else travilling abroad back to america

aaaaaaaah

egypt lost too much of it's suns , specially those scientist who did some thing good & important to egypt like Dr Sameera Moussa & Dr Ali Moustafa Mosharafa , both of them tried to manufacture the atomic bomb for egypt in the 50th

both died under mysterious circumstances

:cry:

thank you brother & btw we don't only have some of the best engineers in the arab world , but also we have some of the best engineers , doctors , Literature , scientists in the world & any other field of work you can imagen , like Engineer Dr Essam Heggy and Scientist Farouk El-baz in NASA , Doctor Magdi Yacoub the international great heart sergeon , Dr Ahmed Zewail the Chemistry & Physics scientist ( in 1999 he won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry ) , Naguib Mahfouz ( in 1988 he won the Nobel Prize in Literature )

unfortunatly , our last president ( dectator moubarak ) , didn't use such good ppl in favour of egypt , they even try to help & improve egypt but moubarak gave them no chance to do any thing else travilling abroad to america in order to help & improve america only

after those ppl became well known they came back to egypt offering there efforts , science , & money , but moubarak say ok just in media , not for true , so they found that they still can't do any thing else travilling abroad back to america

aaaaaaaah

egypt lost too much of it's suns , specially those scientist who did some thing good & important to egypt like Dr Sameera Moussa & Dr Ali Moustafa Mosharafa , both of them tried to manufacture the atomic bomb for egypt in the 50th

both died under mysterious circumstances

:cry:

In my Opinion Egypt should be the Only Arab Country that should attain the Atomic Bomb, I remember the Old Arab saying there no can no War without Egypt and No peace without Syria.

Egypt Swords,
777580843.jpg

Karachi Pakistan Swords
Adnan_Asim's_Karachi_City._3_Talwar_(_Swords_)_Clifton,_Karachi.jpg

Interesting.

you didn't guess right

it's stars around the houri or mermaid which refer to alexandria city on the south coast of mediterranean sea ( that is why the statue is there )

there is a statue of a big sword in damascus
rcrifb8efess

but damascus is the capital of ( killed ) syria

In my Opinion Egypt should be the Only Arab Country that should attain the Atomic Bomb, I remember the Old Arab saying there no can no War without Egypt and No peace without Syria.

i agree with you , specially that the peace in the m.east depened always on equal the palance of power between egypt and israel , but for tens of years israel armed it self by all kinds the mass destruction weapons specially the atomic , but egypt have nothing else chemical ones & america never accept that egypt even upgrade it self by a biological weapons

these push egypt very hard to develop atomic weapons , but for peace egypt refused even to buy atomic weapons offered from the soviet union in 1990

these is realy danger , there is no power balance & israel never tried realy to have peace or to make areal chance for peace with it's arab neighbors without a defeat like in 1973 war with egypt , even the peace with jordan was mad by the traitor last king of jordan

however , israel never try to make areal peace with the egyption or jordanian nations , for years till now israel keep egypt and jordan as enemy

so all the arab nations are still heat israel

specially when the arab nations see that there is no peace between israel and palastain , israel right now is killing innocent palastanians men , women , and childrens even if they are babies

imagen f-15 + high guided missile + nabalm + internationally forbidden white fosfor againest primitive & un guided missile maded by salt & mixed with tnt + ak 47

israel say it have the right to defend it self from terrorism

what terrorism ?

is the resistance of occupying a country is terrorism ?

and finally israel try to stop the palastanian from declearing there state as the decision of declearationof israel it self saied in the UN

i agree with you , specially that the peace in the m.east depened always on equal the palance of power between egypt and israel , but for tens of years israel armed it self by all kinds the mass destruction weapons specially the atomic , but egypt have nothing else chemical ones & america never accept that egypt even upgrade it self by a biological weapons

these push egypt very hard to develop atomic weapons , but for peace egypt refused even to buy atomic weapons offered from the soviet union in 1990

these is realy danger , there is no power balance & israel never tried realy to have peace or to make areal chance for peace with it's arab neighbors without a defeat like in 1973 war with egypt , even the peace with jordan was mad by the traitor last king of jordan

however , israel never try to make areal peace with the egyption or jordanian nations , for years till now israel keep egypt and jordan as enemy

so all the arab nations are still heat israel

specially when the arab nations see that there is no peace between israel and palastain , israel right now is killing ennocent palastanians men , women , and childrens

imagen f-15 + high guided missile + nabalm + internationalمy forbidden white fosfor againest primitive & un guided missile maded by salt mixed with tnt + ak 47

israel say it have the right to defend it self from terrorism

what terrorisem ?

is the resistance of occupying a country is terrorism ?

and finally israel try to stop the palastanian from declearing there state as the decision of declearationof israel it self saied in the UN

Well Pakistan did say their nukes aren't just for them but for the Islamic world, maybe they can lend you guys some. btw yes 1973 war shattered the myth Arabs couldn't fight .Egypt I believe is the Best Arab Military in middle east better then the Saudis, Egypt should have good relations with Iran and the Iranians can provide with Good scientific help.

Egypt has the best Arab military in the entire Middle East better then Saudi Arabia 1973 shattered the myth Arabs couldn't fight, Egypt should try to get Weapons from China and Russia rather then the USA.

do you know that the mosad + cia are responsable of killing Dr Sameera Moussa & Dr Ali Moustafa Mosharafa because they tried to manufacture the atomic bomb for egypt so ther would be balance in power between egypt & israel

Assalam alaikum

Egypt is the largest country of the arab world and it should not compare itself with small countries. I disagree with u, in my opinion more then one arab country should have the atomic bombs if they got the capability plus the political wisdom.

TARIQ

do you know that the mosad + cia are responsable of killing Dr Sameera Moussa & Dr Ali Moustafa Mosharafa because they tried to manufacture the atomic bomb for egypt so ther would be balance in power between egypt & israel

Assalam alaikum

Brother, i read there was a scientist who got killed in an alexendia hotel if u can confirm.

Yes cia+mosad will all try to stop u but don't u think the egyptians didnot take this matter seriously and let their scientist get killed by the enemies. I also remember one of the iraqi scientist was killed in paris if i m not wrong u can't let these kind of assets be left unprotected for the enemies.

TARIQ

Egypt has the best Arab military in the entire Middle East better then Saudi Arabia 1973 shattered the myth Arabs couldn't fight, Egypt should try to get Weapons from China and Russia rather then the USA.

china don't make good weapons to stand againest the israeli one

russia is good 100% , but the problem will continue

every major power have it's interests , one of the major interest s[ecially for weapon makers in wars & the continues of it so they can gather more & more money

so this will lead to nothing

the only way is to manufacure our own weapons ourselves , but when we did all the world became againest us , then the 6 day war in 1967 happened , the real reason of it is to stop egypt from depending on it self & distruction of the egyption infrastructure

search about project Helwan HA 300 , OR WAITE TILL I DO A THREAD ABOUT IT VERY SOON ....

Are the Pakistanis willing to share the Islamic Bomb with Egypt ?

Assalam alaikum

The questions is r the egyptians have the political will to Go for an atomic program?

i watched hasanain haikal's program on aljazeerah every thursday night, he was kind of saying that it was understood that pakistan will go for the atomic programm and then it will leak this info ( or will help the other muslim countries ) in some way but we ( means the arabs ) backed down due to pressure.
If egypt decides to have nuclear bomb programm it has the capability to do it without the help of pakistan.

didnot qadhafi sent all the material to u.s?

TARIQ

Back
Top Bottom