What's new

Egypt showered with Gulf billions in show of support for army

@Naifov

Remember , mate , you have the wealth of the black gold . The system and the monarchy in place will find it very hard to survive in other countries .

Last edited by a moderator:
Who here would support KSA if we annexed Qatar and made them a province? They belong to the historical Greater Bahrain/Eastern Arabia/Dilmun Civilization anyway and 95% of those areas are in current day Eastern Province in KSA.

We have taken Bahrain already.

9giutw.gif

@al-Hasani - Oh come on Bro I thought we agreed that Jordan would be the first country we'd look to annex ! :pissed:

Even @Yzd Khalifa was in favor of that & we'd even thought up a very clever scheme to keep @BLACKEAGLE quiet - Why change the plan when its so flawless ? :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
The monarchs will never triumph, history has proven this from around the world. The difference between the MB and other islamist scarecrows like AQ is that MB have a base of supporters that they can rely on in terms of making crowds and rally. MB's key of success is that their words and speaches are normally directed to the elite of the community, the leaders of the MB are normally doctors, engineers, Uni professors and politicians. The MB leaders are different from the Salafists they know politics and they can handle such coup while the Salafists are usually religious clerics who know nothing of politics and scams. The MB leaders are mature enough to compat such coup that is backed by the ****** monarchs. MB will survive and will retaliate as they are used to such measures.

So you think it was wrong move by KSA and UAE monarchs, $8 billion as reward for coup to Egyptian Army? It will come back to bite them later?

What was different about the deposed Qatari Emir, the father, Hamad? How could he become friendly to MB but KSA and UAE Monarchs could not?

The monarchs will never triumph, history has proven this from around the world. The difference between the MB and other islamist scarecrows like AQ is that MB have a base of supporters that they can rely on in terms of making crowds and rally. MB's key of success is that their words and speaches are normally directed to the elite of the community, the leaders of the MB are normally doctors, engineers, Uni professors and politicians. The MB leaders are different from the Salafists they know politics and they can handle such coup while the Salafists are usually religious clerics who know nothing of politics and scams. The MB leaders are mature enough to compat such coup that is backed by the ****** monarchs. MB will survive and will retaliate as they are used to such measures.

They are not mature, but rather, stupid and gullible people. They will never succeed.

So you think it was wrong move by KSA and UAE monarchs, $8 billion as reward for coup to Egyptian Army? It will come back to bite them later?

What was different about the deposed Qatari Emir, the father, Hamad? How could he become friendly to MB but KSA and UAE Monarchs could not?

Bro, whatever happens our people, culture, traditions, religion, ancient past, language etc. will remain. We are not defined by our rulers. Besides only Allah (swt) knows the future. We will have to wait and see.

Also whether the Egyptian army did good. Let Blackeagle tell you about his experience with the MB branch in Jordan from close hand. They are not present in KSA or Yemen since we don't need political Islam but have it by heart. Unless in sleeper cells.

I am not even pro MB or against them per definition. I just don't understand why we Muslims at least Sunnis let alone Arabs can't unite. Why all those MB, al-Nour and in a few years new parties will be made? Then what? All of them are the same. All want power. Until I am proven differently.

Besides as I said many times then we only care about the well-being of Egypt the Egyptian people and thus our neighbors and Arab/Muslim/Semitic brothers and sisters. Whatever they chose we trust will be the best for them and more we cannot do. This is an internal Egyptian matter first of all although if the unrest continues it will be felt all over the Arab world since Egypt is a crucial Arab country and one problem in one Arab country happens to spread to other Arab countries as seen in the Arab spring and throughout history. Some for good while others for bad - unfortunately.

Not in our hands, bro. We can only pray for peace and a solution.

I agree with this statement, except for the word never. People change and evolve with time and need.

Hello sir :)

Bro, I do understand people passion for Islam here, but believe me, the MB is the worst to represent it, it's a complicated and long story but I know them and dealt with them. People get to quit swallowing everything that the political parties that hide behind Islam do or say, afterall, we are all Muslims. I don't think they will succeed, at least not in the short run, unless they are changed, the thing that they didn't do after 60-70 years of their creation.

Bro, whatever happens our people, culture, traditions, religion, ancient past, language etc. will remain. We are not defined by our rulers. Besides only Allah (swt) knows the future. We will have to wait and see.

Also whether the Egyptian army did good. Let Blackeagle tell you about his experience with the MB branch in Jordan from close hand. They are not present in KSA or Yemen since we don't need political Islam but have it by heart. Unless in sleeper cells.

I am not even pro MB or against them per definition. I just don't understand why we Muslims at least Sunnis let alone Arabs can't unite. Why all those MB, al-Nour and in a few years new parties will be made? Then what? All of them are the same. All want power. Until I am proven differently.

Besides as I said many times then we only care about the well-being of Egypt the Egyptian people and thus our neighbors and Arab/Muslim/Semitic brothers and sisters. Whatever they chose we trust will be the best for them and more we cannot do. This is an internal Egyptian matter first of all although if the unrest continues it will be felt all over the Arab world since Egypt is a crucial Arab country and one problem in one Arab country happens to spread to other Arab countries as seen in the Arab spring and throughout history. Some for good while others for bad - unfortunately.

Not in our hands, bro. We can only pray for peace and a solution.

Bro, I hear what you are saying. I have no intention to interfere in Arab matters. I am just curious by nature and searching for more information, to increase my understanding of the world.

When I look at the broad sweeps of history, I see that ideology trumps all - language, ethnicity, culture, customs are all secondary. It is Islam, an ideology, that gave power in the hands of early Arabs, that spread to many lands, as a result the local population were Arabized and speak Arabic today. Shia ideology is now being used by Iran to unite Shia of the world, regardless of ethnicity or language. Regionalism coupled with ethnic and religious solidarity is used by EU to unite Europe and Euro origin countries. It is because of ideology of Islam that Pakistan separated from India, and it is because of Bengali Nationalism that Bangladesh separated from Pakistan.

Whoever comes up with a more practical ideology that will unite a large group of people or nations for their own pragmatic and survival needs, will win against competing people or nations.

This Monarchy vs Brotherhood is one such case study for me within the Sunni Arab world as a clash of competing ideologies that hampers greater integration goals. The anti-Monarchy stance of Brotherhood is foolish on the part of Brotherhood, considering the current situation. This shows how immature they are, in my opinion. Not being more inclusive with secular Muslims and Copts for creating the consitution was another example, which made both of these groups upset and gave an opening for an Army coup.

My dream is to see a world where Regionalism (GCC+, Maghreb Union, Arab League, African Union-GCC+ etc.) is taken as the first and most important primary ideology and then Sunni unity is used as the secondary ideology to ally 3 different regional unions, such as Eurasia+, ASEAN+ and AU-GCC+. A resolution to Brotherhood vs Monarchy will help with GCC+ and Arab League integration. Sunni populations in Eurasia+ (Turkey, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Central Asia), ASEAN+ (Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Bangladesh) and AU-GCC+(Arab League and Sub-Sahara Muslim countries) should help each other with their own local regional union integration process.

So in a way, I am not an Islamist, rather a "regionalist", who believe that Muslim and non-Muslim neighbor countries in a region should create regional unions for their practical needs, but Muslims (Sunni and Shia separately) should help each other to succeed in their goal of regional integration to increase their aggregate power. This way we, the smaller nations of the world, can eventually eliminate dependence on more powerful larger countries or groups of countries.

THe Khaleejis are playing a mind game here.

They are supporting the army in the coup because they who they really want in power are the Salafis.

The ouster of the Muslim Brotherhood will cause the Islamists to claim that the Muslim Brotherhood isn't conservative/islamic enough and that they should prefer becoming "more Islamic" (ie more barbaric).

I hope the Egyptian people don't fall for this scheme as the only people who will win if Salafis are in control are the foreigners and clergy as they will wield the ultimate way of controlling close-minded people, causing the nation as a whole to go backwards. And once Salafis gain power they will basically eliminate any democracy as they in reality are diametrically opposed to it.

:tup:

We pray that our Arab and Egyptian brothers and sisters across the beautiful Red Sea will see peace, stability and prosperity soon again and that you people solve your internal crisis because it will impact the whole Arab world if it continues. We have suffered from enough of conflicts, regimes etc. Time for unity and real cooperation.

Especially in the holy month of Ramadan.

Agree :-)... Ramadan Mubarak

Dude, it's a mess. I'm having a tough time predicting the endgame here..... :blink:

The last things the monarchies will want is a 'true islam' version which could potentially bring down their la la land. The MB in power in Egypt is a stepping stone. Nobody wants the status quo to be changed.

The last things the monarchies will want is a 'true islam' version which could potentially bring down their la la land. The MB in power in Egypt is a stepping stone. Nobody wants the status quo to be changed.

Do you consider the Muslim Brotherhood a representative of "true Islam" ?

Back
Top Bottom