What's new

Egypt protesters breach US embassy over anti-Islam film

ok this is a problem what can we do about the isreal army ?????? i am sure we cant defeat it alone all we have is the weak small egyptian army and about 30 million young man willing to defend our homeland with their life we can hire hezbollah to defend us they have great experience dealing with isreal .
You guys in Egypt should give thanks for your army...even after the revolution they kept some control of security....libya completely fell apart....their army was obviously not as well trained or civil minded.

You guys in Egypt should give thanks for your army...even after the revolution they kept some control of security....libya completely fell apart....their army was obviously not as well trained or civil minded.
yes you are right our army is well trained and could never commit mass murders i like many egyptians respect our army and our army is the army of the people. i wish this situation end soon

So you support destroying the Syrian embassy, what happened to your non violent solution ??
in Tunisia your embassy never get attacked because the Syrian people embassy not your regime embassy and the gov kick your ambassador and close the embassy and they was some Syrian people tried to change the flag from baath flag to syria flag but they where attacked by embassy staff

Last edited by a moderator:
They should not have done this specially on 9/11.It sends wrong Message to Americans.

††††;3402242 said:
They should not have done this specially on 9/11.It sends wrong Message to Americans.

That's the whole point, this event had nothing to do with the movie (If it did, why would they wait two months after the video was released?)

That's the whole point, this event had nothing to do with the movie (If it did, why would they wait two months after the video was released?)
The whole movie was just released today or at least that was the news in Egypt. The protest had nothing to do with 9/11. I don't wanna blame you, but the people who are protesting have nothing to do with any religious groups. They are 13-20 years old kids who we call Ultras"Egyptian hooligans" and affiliating the whole thing with 9/11 has nothing to do with what is actually happening. When the protest started 3 days ago, it was mostly ultra Conservative Salafis who were protesting against the movie, but even these people are gone now.

The whole movie was just released today or at least that was the news in Egypt. The protest had nothing to do with 9/11/

You obviously have never seen the video then. Type "Muhammad Movie Trailer" into the search bar on Youtube. What does the video information say?

Published on Jul 2, 2012 by sam bacile

Last time I checked, that is more than 2 months ago.

How could that be? Do you think we are using this film as an excuse to kill more Americans in the same day of 9/11 terrorist event? So we are technically celebrating this bloody event by spilling more blood.
Does this seem normal to you?

You obviously have never seen the video then. Type "Muhammad Movie Trailer" into the search bar on Youtube. What does the video information say?

Published on Jul 2, 2012 by sam bacile

Last time I checked, that is more than 2 months ago.
Sir, that is why i told you that the news in Egypt was saying that the movie was coming out this day. I been following Egyptian media and i heard from the people who organized the protest. It has nothing to do with 9/11. and no i am not saying that there is no percipient who sympathize with Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaieda, because i am sure there was. But in general, the vast majority of Egyptians think that 9/11 was a criminal act.

How could that be? Do you think we are using this film as an excuse to kill more Americans in the same day of 9/11 terrorist event? So we are technically celebrating this bloody event by spilling more blood.
Does this seem normal to you?

You tell me. Does it seem normal to attack a US embassy based on a movie? Does it seem normal to spill blood over political views that do not align with your own? Does it seem normal to kill innocent people? Does it seem normal to kill your fellow citizens because they tried to stop the attackers from destroying the embassy? I think normal was passed by a loooong time ago...

Also explain to me why else they waited over two months to do this? You think it was just a coincidence? Yeah right...

You tell me. Does it seem normal to attack a US embassy based on a movie? Does it seem normal to spill blood over political views that do not align with your own? Does it seem normal to kill innocent people? Does it seem normal to kill your fellow citizens because they tried to stop the attackers from destroying the embassy? I think normal was passed by a loooong time ago...

Also explain to me why else they waited over two months to do this? You think it was just a coincidence? Yeah right...
The embassy in Libya was attacked by terrorists not protesters. They even killed Libyans in the events. America popularity in Libya is at all time high because they helped them get rid of Qadafy.

I don't care if it was there for two months, the thing that matters that we knew about it two days ago. And yes it seems normal to me. Why not, since they have been killing Muslims and innocents for 20 years.

Sir, that is why i told you that the news in Egypt was saying that the movie was coming out this day. I been following Egyptian media and i heard from the people who organized the protest. It has nothing to do with 9/11. and no i am not saying that there is no percipient who sympathize with Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaieda, because i am sure there was. But in general, the vast majority of Egyptians think that 9/11 was a criminal act.

Like I was saying before, the movie was officially released quite a while back. It wasn't released for the first time on September 11th.

Does it seem normal to spill blood over political views that do not align with your own? Does it seem normal to kill innocent people?

political no religious you know why? why do this is it not to just poke at muslims make fun of them and their religion the most fiercest fight is to protect your faith but no killing innocent people is no answer but hard to feel sorry when that countries drones kill our everyday.

you know this is roght they should protest and force govt to close all of these embassies after all if their stupid media would stop speaking poison against muslims then this crap wouldnt happen at all but they dont stop it this happens and then america,s people and soldiers get killed, its films like these and news channels news that make us think that america is extremely anti muslim.

Back
Top Bottom