What's new

Egypt protesters breach US embassy over anti-Islam film

Good job egyptians.:tup: Some of the zionist terrorist inside the embassy should have been dragged into the streets beat up like Dogs which would have sent a much more clearer message across the Atlantic.

They did in Iraq. It lead to the US having to raze the entire city. Read about fallujah.

I think the government should control nationalism in these countries and focus on development. Form a real power then step forward, right now showing spirits can not influence USA that much.

I think the government should control nationalism in these countries and focus on development. Form a real power then step forward, right now showing spirits can not influence USA that much.

The thing is Nationalisim is cheeper than development.

If you can rally a few mobs get a few protests going over the "evil empire" (really doesnt matter if its jews yanks or little green men) you can convince people that all their problems are some one elses fault, then they cant expect the goverment to have power on sewers working or descent health care and you can steal every thing thats not nailed down and prepare your swiss account for retirement.

Just another ploy by some fools to incite hatred towards the Egyptian copts. Egyptians should not attack innocent copts in retaliation to this film.

I dont want to get into this whole debate of your horse is smaller then mine. But mind you one correction, if UK had only Ecuador to deal with, trust me it was not that big a deal, what stopped them was the statement from the south american countries, via their group I dont know what it is called. And no UK cant afford to take on them all at the same time now can they. You Europeans are very smart in dealing with things, when u can u do. When u cant u dont.
And ps freedom of speech is a fundamental right of every human being. That is what was the basis of this movie right. I give u that, but what abt my freedom and right to question the Holocaust in europe, jail sentences right. Right.
What do European laws have to do with an attack on an American embassy genius? Holocaust denial is not illegal here. For f2ck sakes deny the holocaust if you want...I'm sick of retards using it as an excuse to murder..."we can't deny jews are murdered! ...so let's murder!" Is denying the holocaust the only reason muslims live? Can't stop acting like animals because you can't deny the Holocaust? (which is bull...because every one of you do it here). We need to stop dancing around and declare open season....then deny it decades later.

What do European laws have to do with an attack on an American embassy genius? Holocaust denial is not illegal here. For f2ck sakes deny the holocaust if you want...I'm sick of retards using it as an excuse to murder..."we can't deny jews are murdered! ...so let's murder!" Is denying the holocaust the only reason muslims live? Can't stop acting like animals because you can't deny the Holocaust? (which is bull...because every one of you do it here). We need to stop dancing around and declare open season....then deny it decades later.

Dude, the guy you're referring to is an extremist in his views. Don't drag Islam in it. You want to better understand Pakistan, you have a standing invitation from myself, I'll insure your visit @ what ever you want!

Religious nut-jobs in all nations piss me off. Just don't engage the obvious retarded ones.

Dude, the guy you're referring to is an extremist in his views. Don't drag Islam in it. You want to better understand Pakistan, you have a standing invitation from myself, I'll insure your visit @ what ever you want!

Religious nut-jobs in all nations piss me off. Just don't engage the obvious retarded ones.
Remember the whole nuke thing? Yeah...I know most aren't that way. But they do a really bad job of reigning in the nuts....give them cameras and let them make movies!

Just another ploy by some fools to incite hatred towards the Egyptian copts. Egyptians should not attack innocent copts in retaliation to this film.
lol they were protesting with us yesterday. in egypt we stand united no matter what

Why are you getting so worked up over the fact that some people want to deny the holohoax. It's their right to deny it so don't get all frustrated just because your intolerant rear ends get inflamed. If anything's effed up, its the so called "liberty" spreading people who can't seem to keep their disgusting snobby snot filled noses out of the affairs of other nations and yet have the audacity to get frustrated at others for denying the holohoax and thus resort to name calling like "retards".

Here, if you don't know what i mean, then have a look in the mirror, let me know if you like what you read:

"What do European laws have to do with an attack on an American embassy genius?

I don't know if you're ignorant, or just pretend to be so, but isn't America/west the champion of human rights, and holohoax denial is just freedom of expression/speech which is a human right.

Holocaust denial is not illegal here. For f2ck sakes deny the holocaust if you want...
It is illegal in Europe, so go invade Europe, drops some bombs here and there , lolz, liberate the oppressed Europeans who deny the holohoax, or so are afraid to do so because their basic human right to freedom of expression/speech has been denied them!!! Give them democracy, they are dying for it.:lol:

I'm sick of retards using it as an excuse to murder...
I agree, i'm sick of retards from retarded nations using excuses to invade, and mass bomb other nations under the pretext of spreading "freedom" and "democracy" and force their way of living upon them. Indeed, such retarded people.

Is denying the holocaust the only reason muslims live?
Is making retarded, ignorant, and factually incorrect statements the only reason why you and your like live?

Go read a book or two about the region in which you and your like so happily poke your noses in, rather than make yourselves look like retards.:lol: Most of your likes can't even point you the ME on the world map and need to use google for everything.

Can't stop acting like animals because you can't deny the Holocaust?
Can't stop acting like ignorant warmongering buff00ns because you can't control your urge to bully and invade every other country in the ME (and other nations around the globe) whom you can't even point out on a map without having to first look it up on google images.

(which is bull...because every one of you do it here). We need to stop dancing around and declare open season....then deny it decades later."
We're only learning from you lot.

I don't give a damned about it...but it is an excuse to attack an embassy? (and yes...the guy I was replying to brought it up...as though it excuses it) All I know is we need to be like Ancient Rome....the death of one of our citizens should be punish over-whelmingly...until the killing stops or we run out of people to punish...Invade Europe? They didn't kill an ambassodor...or touch our diplomatic mission. If they did...I would demand their blood too. Deny the holocaust until the cows come home...don't care...it's your ignorance. I don't believe there ever was a caliphate...myth. Did that change anything?...well?

Libya - Imgur

^ Example of the fact that like anything in life you can't generalize. Tons of people understand that just because you disagree with someone, it doesn't justify physical violence.

The thing is Nationalisim is cheeper than development.

If you can rally a few mobs get a few protests going over the "evil empire" (really doesnt matter if its jews yanks or little green men) you can convince people that all their problems are some one elses fault, then they cant expect the goverment to have power on sewers working or descent health care and you can steal every thing thats not nailed down and prepare your swiss account for retirement.

You're right, kinda reminds me of how the wall street bankers and the war profiteering corporations here in the US are robbing millions of American people of their $$, taking billions, even trillions of dollars right from under the noses of the American people, while the media which is owned by Zionists keep the average American distracted with "evil mozlem's forcing their women to wear hijab, communist China taking over, Iran going nuclear".

Remember Bernie Madoff, (he turned out to be a Zionists, just like all of those other wealthy wall street bankers, businessmen, and corporate elite are, yeah what a coincidence), robbed millions of Americans of their retirement money, all of that $$ they worked for all of their lives, just disappeared into thin air.

And then we have those fools so worried about what's going on in some distant "mozlem" country, concerned as if their own mother is being forced to wear a hijab by a Taliban mullah, while right under their nose their own country (America) is being eroded away.

Yeap.

Thats why Arabs and Muslims are so bitter and jealous at the utter failures of their societies versus the West.
LOL what do we have to be jealous about?
We are much much richer than the average American or European. Our governments PAYS us to go to university, some pay when you get married. We have NO taxes. Europe and U.S are bankrupt with high debt and unemployment, nothing to be jealous about. Unless you are taking about the weather, in this case I completely agree:cry:

LOL what do we have to be jealous about?
We are much much richer than the average American or European. Our governments PAYS us to go to university, some pay when you get married. We have NO taxes. Europe and U.S are bankrupt with high debt and unemployment, nothing to be jealous about. Unless you are taking about the weather, in this case I completely agree:cry:
So sayeth the Canadian (Can you see the sex, drugs and prostitution from your window? Are you buying a ticket as we speak to your muslim paradise?)

Back
Top Bottom