What's new

Egypt protesters breach US embassy over anti-Islam film

Eye for an eye make the world blind... MK Gandhi

Just see below pics, If every one go Muslims way (Barbaric and hooliganism) there won't be need to have Hell

An+Afghan+local+stands+next+to+a+rock+effigy+of+the+Buddha+partly+destroyed+by+militant+Islamists.jpg

d96b9193f3cb7f82dab3ba3222b50b85_1M.png

You will try to defend Muslim by sayin these are Talibans, next pic is not Taliban but peace loving Islamistss.

528069_406533819405695_1322698565_n.jpg

This is happening in India, imagine what would be happening in Islaimc countries... Asia Bibi is an example...

All religion talk about peace and forgiveness (I don't know what Islam teach)

Every religion has extremist, dont point fingers..... because no one without a sin.... so don't throw stones......

Every religion has extremist, dont point fingers..... because no one without a sin.... so don't throw stones......

Exactly thats my point, But my question here is in democratic country the law should be similar for all.... If a non Muslim desrespect Koran all Muslim start making hue and cry, the police catch him immediately,

while these morons disrespected Budhha statue, they are roaming free. This is not :equality before law."

This is prime example how indians lie and deceive.

Why don't you read history??? There were 72 attempts were made (since This place was captured by Barbaric Islamic forces) , finally we got it free on holy day of 6th dec... More than lakhs of Hindus sacrificed there life for this holy place.. I will suggest you to read some good books/

Exactly thats my point, But my question here is in democratic country the law should be similar for all.... If a non Muslim desrespect Koran all Muslim start making hue and cry, the police catch him immediately,

while these morons disrespected Budhha statue, they are roaming free. This is not :equality before law."

again there are many extremest that are still free..... i'm sure there are extremest Hindus and Buddhists that destroyed other religions buildings.... and they are still running free... again every religion has extremest...

some idiots here say its a freedom of speech. Well, your freedom stops when it crosses the rights and principles of others !

I saw the movie, and it was extremely disgusting !

calling the prophet as a bastard and filming having sex with a slave is just too much !
I am just wondering if some of my muslims fellows here have seen the film.

I'm not extremist, some times I see my self as an agnostic rather than a muslim, but the film was f#$3ing disgusting.

I imagine if I told the hole world that your mother is a ***** or your father is a pimp, what would u feel at that moment !

we in Tunisia if we protest against a film we don't evolve the nation and even we don't attack embassy because the embassy is that country land means it's not Tunisian land and that mean the egyptian trespass american land to get the flag and that is wrong
but i don't know what the salafist of Tunisia will do

me i don't watch egyptian movies even american egyptian movies ( the christian egyptian )

Is it, I don't see any resemblance... How can you correlate both?? I will pass your question to Hillary..

There is logic- People of egypt invaded a US embassy-
Amrikans invaded two countries because of few-

about freaking time.. we put an apartheid on these hooligan....no interactions with the rest of the world should be allowed..I bet all Arabs will end up killing each other..

There is logic- People of egypt invaded a US embassy-
Amrikans invaded two countries because of few-

Attacking an embassy is equal to attacking on soil of that country. If Indian crowd attacks Pakistani Embassy, Pakistani can ask for culprits, The attack will be considered as attack on Pakistan.

Same way USA can claim custody of culprits.

@Iraq war: I condemn USA for Attack on Iraq, It was based on lie and misinformation.,
@Afghan attack: I support USA, Afghanistan was breeding ground of Terrorists,
@Pakistan attack: After Abbotabad incident it is clear that AQ is hiding in Pakistan, I will support All American move to attack Pakistan and kill AQ members. (But not kill any innocent Pakistani civilians)

@topic: What is the name of movie, I want to watch it...

to me violence can't solve any thing , in Tunisia the only violent protest is against the police we throw on them rock that is it

Back
Top Bottom