What's new

Egypt protesters breach US embassy over anti-Islam film

The democratic egypt and libya becoming terrorists..........

Keep supplying Ammo and weapons to so called "Democratic movements".....

Now, I just think it was unnecessary to kill a person who had nothing to do with this business....

No it just shows that the middle east is very unpreditabe. Julian Assange is in the Ecuadorean embassy right now. Did the Brit storm th embassy of a foreign nation to get him out? Even though militarily the UK is far stronger than Ecuadore.

And these are mostly regular Egpytians.

Everytime something happens, some comspiracy is always responsible for the low standards of conduct. It seems self critique is not in the vocabulary of the Arabs.

I dont want to get into this whole debate of your horse is smaller then mine. But mind you one correction, if UK had only Ecuador to deal with, trust me it was not that big a deal, what stopped them was the statement from the south american countries, via their group I dont know what it is called. And no UK cant afford to take on them all at the same time now can they. You Europeans are very smart in dealing with things, when u can u do. When u cant u dont.
And ps freedom of speech is a fundamental right of every human being. That is what was the basis of this movie right. I give u that, but what abt my freedom and right to question the Holocaust in europe, jail sentences right. Right.

they're just people climbing walls, burning things, destroying property, and rioting. Oh wait, I forgot, for you that is acceptable behavior. You keep feeding yourself your own propaganda, you just make yourself seem ignorant of the reality of the situation.

oh wait an israeli is saying all this:woot:

the only successful revolution is the Tunisian everything was smooth

because it was the very first one...right? Genuine.....

later revolutions other countries start messing in and used any assets to achieve the goals.....and those assets also include terrorist groups such as AQ.

May be...The next time a Christian in a muslim country is beaten up for his/her religion, Americans should take that as a 'insult' to Christianity and storm the embassy of that country.

oh do try that :hang2:

because it was the very first one...right? Genuine.....

later revolutions other countries start messing in and used any assets to achieve the goals.....and those assets also include terrorist groups such as AQ.
not just it's the 1st because we had the army in our side that is it not like in libya or syria ( and egypt it's a military coup not successful revolution no offence for egyptian )

May be...The next time a Christian in a muslim country is beaten up for his/her religion, Americans should take that as a 'insult' to Christianity and storm the embassy of that country.

wht kind of American are you???? You should bring 'democracy' to that country...... The biggest punishment they can ever get

not just it's the 1st because we had the army in our side that is it not like in libya or syria ( and egypt it's a military coup not successful revolution no offence for egyptian )

more like Pakistan-
if the revolution ever comes it will be in terms such was in Tunisia-

Back
Top Bottom