What's new

Egypt protesters breach US embassy over anti-Islam film

Irony is US along with NATO trained, funded and armed these militias, up until just few months ago. So, US has no one to blame but itself. Yes even amaericans are victim of its own policy.
Right...because before that they were all so peaceful....

May be...The next time a Christian in a muslim country is beaten up for his/her religion, Americans should take that as a 'insult' to Christianity and storm the embassy of that country.

According to your indian logic it make perfect case storming indian embassy all over the world as hundreds of Muslim killed in india just few weeks ago. Perhaps, these people dont know that yet.

Right...because before that they were all so peaceful....

Do you even know what you are talking about? Before there was no militia, Libya was run by dictator but nonetheless peaceful. No one storming US or any embassy and killing anyone. But US had vision of regime change arming and funding these militia. Rest is history now....

Who said storming the embassy? Stop making up stories. I said

Which world do you live in north pole? Here is the news on British threat.

Right, and they did not. Big difference between intent and action. It shows the careful analysis of repercussions if anything. The hallmark of a responsible person/nation.

first they protested against mubarak
next they protested against military..
now they have elected government, so they went back to their favorite punching bag..
i think there r more men than women.. lot of internet ****.. strict islamic society.. = frustration!!

i have to make it clear i dont accept what is happning in libya the situation there is our of control all i support is a peaceful protest this photo is the amercan who was shot in libya
399044_421288697928705_1523813636_n.jpg

i thought it was not true at first but now i know why some people are aggressive i am sorry this is wrong
the US embassy in libya
424724_283765861724006_1642598201_n.jpg

i am glad that the situation in egypt is quiet now the protesters are gone long time ago and the embassy staff and the building was not touched

Last edited by a moderator:
You look to be as desperate as the pestor who burned the holy Quran, to take down Islam as a faith. .

I point out there are some with in Islam that have a problem with extreme and some times violent response and you equate that to the burning of the Quran.

I think you just proved my case.

Although the reaction is overblown by the radicals, you can't deny such films only have the purpose of inciting hatred.

You can't help but suspect that the filmmaker wanted this outcome to happen. Create a film that would garner such a reaction so that people can stand back and point, "See? Islam is truly the cancer of the earth!".

excellent that US is no more popular in Egypt. Its gonna be fu*cked big time.

Although the reaction is overblown by the radicals, you can't deny such films only have the purpose of inciting hatred.

You can't help but suspect that the filmmaker wanted this outcome to happen. Create a film that would garner such a reaction so that people can stand back and point, "See? Islam is truly the cancer of the earth!".
And Christians are persecuted because they deliberately live among muslims to incite hatred?

Got it...

i have to make it clear i dont accept what is happning in libya the situation there is our of control all i support is a peaceful protest this photo is the amercan who was shot in libya
399044_421288697928705_1523813636_n.jpg

i thought it was not true at first but now i know why some people are aggressive i am sorry this is wrong
the US embassy in libya
424724_283765861724006_1642598201_n.jpg

i am glad that the situation in egypt is quiet now the protesters are gone long time ago and the embassy staff and the building was not touched

Is that the guy who was killed?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is exactly why Arab countries function a lot better if they are run by dictators than by ineffective democracies.

Such a thing would have been unheard of if Gaddafi would have been alive.

Arabs are not ready for Democracy.

No, he was a CIA spy who was also a Mossad spy. You know better than to ask. :lol:

Would have that happened if Gaddafi was still in power? would that American Diplomat get killed??

You brought them, now you have to deal with them

you heard this before, and coming form Rev. Jeremiah Wright "'America's chickens are coming home to roost"........ :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom