What's new

Egypt, Pakistan join military campaign against Houthis

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would never admit even if pictures get released our old ways as always
You can keep your tin foil hat on then.

Nothing is confirmed as of right now but every Pakistani has a major in conspiracy theories and I'm sure some believe that we are engaged in hand to hand combat in Yemen.

You guys have no other excuse, do you? Houthis never planned on launching any attack on any foreign country. They are a genuine and fully Yemeni movement with support of many Yemeni tribes who demonstrated in streets of Yemen to get rod of the puppet stooge, after nothing happened and regime soldiers shot at protesters, they peaceful got over the government and kicked the Gulf stooge out. All the rubbish that Iran is behind all their movements has gone directly to trash can since basically no proof is out there. Iran is just the excuse for this aggression.

Saying that they are a threat to Kaaba or Medina is beyond stupidity. So Saudis are attacking Yemenis for overthrowing their puppet government. That's it, they want to suppress the Yemenis revolution against corruption, but they'll never achieve it. Because Houthis are not some foreigners or strangers, they ARE Yemenis. Let's see how much this aggression will achieve. Yemen will not be ruled by the stooge, again.

Ali Reza Zakani (an Iranian Parliamentarian):

26-Mar-2015
برلماني إيراني: «ثورة اليمن» امتداد طبيعي لثورتنا الإسلامية وستمتد إلي داخل السعودية

Iranian Parliamentarian: Yemen Revolution is a natural extension of our Islamic revolution and will extend inside KSA

برلماني إيراني: «ثورة اليمن» امتداد طبيعي لثورتنا الإسلامية وستمتد إلي داخل السعودية | الخليج الجديد

Ali Reza Zakani (an Iranian Parliamentarian):

26-Mar-2015
برلماني إيراني: «ثورة اليمن» امتداد طبيعي لثورتنا الإسلامية وستمتد إلي داخل السعودية

Iranian Parliamentarian: Yemen Revolution is a natural extension of our Islamic revolution and will extend inside KSA

برلماني إيراني: «ثورة اليمن» امتداد طبيعي لثورتنا الإسلامية وستمتد إلي داخل السعودية | الخليج الجديد

That's so genius of you. I have already said dozens of times that Iran DOES support Houthi movement politically. I am asking for proof of Iranian arms or proof for 'Houthis are Iran agents' rubbish claims and other similar ones.

My perception (and many others') of Pakistan will change if they decide to join this aggression, and it will mean that some rumors about Pakistan's army and gov are true. But hopefully, Pakistan is wise enough to stay out of this and no confirmation of its involvement is out yet, which is good.

IMHO we must ask GCC states to stop funding butt holes in Pakistan who are destabilising us or go fight your own war.

You must be joking me right? Did you just bring me a source called Foundation of Defense For Democracies and another source being the mouthpiece of Saudi regime?

Just leave it, if you had slightest thing to show here, you'd have done it already. All these 'sources' without any visual confirmation are as valuable as crap.

There is no way that 'Pakistan wants to join in'.......

My perception (and many others') of Pakistan will change if they decide to join this aggression, and it will mean that some rumors about Pakistan's army and gov are true. But hopefully, Pakistan is wise enough to stay out of this and no confirmation of its involvement is out yet, which is good.

Will you target some officials in Pakistan? we know that's how you operate when someone confronts your aggression.

Enough of your bumbling agents have been caught over the past few years :lol:

Nawaz Sharif kutta is a wahaabi pig and a slave of Saudi Arabia. Army leadership should vito any intervention.

Nawaz shariff a man who stole hundreds of millions and was arrested for corruption charges was bailed out and given refuge in KSA. Now Pakistanis are risking their lives for a royal family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom