What's new

Egypt mulls JF-17 co-production

Egyptian F-16s without BVR are TOOTLESS tigers! which is one thing that will finish if they purchase the JFs but the US would pressurize the Egyptians into not buying the JFs!!

what i feel is that JF is a blackmailing card that egypt wants to play inorder to acquire BVRs from the US! smart move if this is the case!

Egyptian F-16s without BVR are TOOTLESS tigers! which is one thing that will finish if they purchase the JFs but the US would pressurize the Egyptians into not buying the JFs!!

what i feel is that JF is a blackmailing card that egypt wants to play inorder to acquire BVRs from the US! smart move if this is the case!

but even if thay have 40 to 50 km range its nothing againt isreal bvr range which i am shure above 150 km

and its like "aa bail muja tood mar"

@ Sami

:no:

:sick:Hawk Eye # Obsolete 1960 plane
:sick:Mig 21 #Obsolete
:sick:Freedom Fighter #Obsolete
:sick:Mirage (No Rose) #Obsolete

If I took a rock and throw it in air I am sure I can get 2 kills for Mig 21, all the planes above are old as your grand father

F16 A/B .... too much milage almost Obsolete
F16 C/D .... k

Reality: No second Choice Fighter, No secondary weapon system
Egypt in danger

What did you learn in lost war to Israel ? Sanctions causes problems for Egypt's national defence ...this is why we are here to help out replace old planes that is all for peace promotion

JF-17 thunder would be perfect for Egypt :tup:
to help peace process for Egypt and Israel

>If you can find Euro Fighter wonderful congrats 100 Million / plane
>If you can find JSF wow wonderful , do come back in 2025 on the
forum/ 150 million / plane

But that is not untill 2025, don't expect US to sell these planes untill it has Anti Stealth Radars in its possesion which is not going to be soon, you don't even have approval for F15 Eagles let alone JSF program

This Gripen, Rafale etc all big talk the planes you get are all
'down graded version' , Our Thunder is alreally almost same level
best of all "NO SANCTIONS"

Better to get Solid Tehnology from China/Pakistan

Also you seem you have misconceptin who owns the plane

JF17 thunder is a Joint Fighter program between Chinese friends and us.
Its not a assembly project only its a complete R&D level program.

>>And it has 3 seperate technological upgrading blocks to come

Block 1 Chinese Avionics + Integrated with Chinese AWACs/Saab + BVR
Block 2 Western Avionocs (AESA) + Integrated with Saab Erie Eye +BVR
Block 3 (Chinese AESA equiped) + Integrated with Chinese AWACs/Saab +BVR+ Stealth features

JF17 is a plane made in 2009 , you can't compare that to junk in Egyptian airforce like Mig 21, Mirage (No Rose), Freedom fighter

Also remeber , JF17 is a modern fighter , multi role craft its not a old style Bomber where you judge its efficiency with just its payload which is sufficient for modern day fighter.

Precise Strategical Missions fighter!!!

PS : We work with Turkish friends on F16 upgrade work as well

Side note
Egypt is also in process of talking with Pakistan Air Force for joint production of JF-17 Thunder. Egypt is likely to invest 2 billion dollars and has been initially in priority to get 50 of these Aircrafts.

Egypt gets 200 JF17 Thunders , Egyptians can walk the world with great pride we have best Airforce in Africa and possibly better trained one too forget USED.. my friend Time to buy BRAND new fighters from Pakistan for Egyptian Airforce

thunders4ee3.jpg

Last edited:
AzadPakistan:

Dear sir would you please stop acting like a sales rape ?
We are the producers and the general specifications have been given and the eveluation has taken place by EAF officials on Thunder.

The deal is simple: If they think it can guard their skies effectively then they should buy this platform & we will make sure being a Friend that they get the best equipment and services with unlimited supplies in times of war.

Otherwise i wont suggest them to buy it IF it does not meet their multirole all weather BVR requirements .

Also keep in mind our domestic needs will grow to 400 in coming years and we would have to fulfill it too while meeting egyptian and Azarbaijan's needs would put extra burden on production facilities.

Even if we agree to Provide them with home assembly it will take time to train their Engineers and Technical staff and also to manage logistics & to Provide Training to EAF Pilots and ground crew as PAF is the Only air force which operates this Air craft.

EAF can benefit from Thunder Program with Upcoming Joint SinoPak Y-8 Awacs project too if they want other than that we have 18 Countries lining up to purchase this aircraft.

Regards:

Y-8AWACS.jpg

@Black Blood

I need my 15% sales commission dammit

Official Sales Rep JF17 thunder

Last edited:
@Black Blood

I need my 15% sales commission dammit

Official Sales Rep JF17 thunder

Remember Thunder is our Proud Co product & its not for Door to Door sale !

We are the Only Muslim country in the World to have their own production of:

4th Generation Fighter Jet.
Main battle Tank.
Nuclear Arsnel.
Ballistic Missile Program and with an ICBM program (Iran too now)
Cruise missiles , ALCM's , BVRB's , BVRAAM's.
PAF has its own Aviation industry.
Trainers jets ie Mushak , K-8 .
Home Production of Submarines ie Augosta 90B
F-22P
UAV's & a UCAV Program.
Milgem (soon)
We will have TOPT for FC-20
Y-8 AWACS

Moreover
We Train pilots
We train special forces
We train ground crew
We train tech's
We export battle control systems
We export small Arms and Munitions.

Now we are Proud of what we have got and why not as we have earned it !
Now its time for our Friends to benefit from us and encourage our Programs that they can benefit once again !

:pakistan:

Last edited:
Thunder is one sexy bird , can't wait for our pilots to train Thunder vs F16 C/D ... in training simulations to push the envelope on things or train with Saudi Euro fighters one on one in training etc good learning

Last edited:
Only one Word I can Say Keep Dreaming Mr.AZADPAKISTAN2009

JF-17 Not Exceed Performance Even old Mirage 2000 Or F-16 if you speak about avionic
upgraded this fighter better than future JF-17 Blocks and leval of JF-17 not match any fighter in the market it entry level fighter 3629KG payload near for Yak-13/L-15 for comparison and Fc-1 80% performance of F-16A and Rd-93 OR not realty WS-13 China purchase second patch for Rd-93 because not able finished WS-13 and china looking for Ukrania For IL-9500 Engine Development insted of failur WS-13 beside WS-13 copy from RD-13

L-15.jpg

L-15 Cockpit

We Have Full Control for our Plan and you forget Egypt How Provide Pakistan With With Spare Parts For F-16 Pakistan Fleet and again you try play same game Egyptian F-16 all fleet from 1999 upgraded TO Block 40 go for http://www.f-16.net/f-16_users_article4.html and you can read what i say

and you forget our old staff we have may choices for upgraded with different countries
and egypt use Mirage before against Israel and F-16 we produce Most Spare parts in egypt and sure can use against Israel for real war

again when egypt will looking for new fighter for production in egypt will be in level M1 Abrams and we have another solution exchange M1A1/2 egyptian made with Saudi assemble Euro-fighter many option for egypt

We Have Many Chances For Select New Fighter Su-30/35 , MIG-29M1/2/35 ,J-10B China Propose J-10A Before For 30 Million Dollers Even Rafal Available all this Aircraft No Comparison With Something Called JF-17 WE are in 2010
France not aganist Selling Rafal for egypt many time try many times
a-59aa711006.jpeg

You Want Sell Chinese Staff from your side we can go direct as before and you forget We Before Produce F-7 and F-6 and K-8E Without Pakistan if we need realy Fc-1 We can Go direct for The real owner for fighter CAC Why Go for Pakistan For 20% Pakistan Made and Pakistan Assemble you put some photo about chinese Avionic For J-XX Remember It Chinese not Pakistani you only agent for chinese product you put some investement in chinese product we can do same with not only Chinese but also with russian

Egypt Have upgraded E2-C hawk-eye AWACS Since 1987 because pakistan Purchase KLJ-2000 after 21 From egypt own you try again market Chinese staff and we have always other choices from West and East we some propaganda about limit ion for getting equipment if US Not provide us with our requirements We have many choices and many country like Russian Welcome for any Egyptian fighter purchase for high end SU-30/35 or Mig-35

JF-17 with there performance in level L-15 Same trust same avionic and same payload and cheaper $15 millions and AIDS can be integrated in L-15 AS JF-17 with little cost

and don't forget egypt economic trade with chine over 5 Billion dollars
and we have good military relation with china and you forget we before and untill now produce 360 Chinese aircraft in Egyptian factory we are not looking
for same level technology we have we need fighter for tomorrow even pakstina dreaming For JAS-39 C Or NG again looking for something real fighter

Mr.AZADPAKISTAN2009 you can say our fleet 200 F-16 and rest of egyptian fighter not wealthy have no future and downgraded because you believe isreal lie about egypt think for JF-17 keep dreaming

Like India, Egypt too has access to all the fighter planes manufacturers in the world. In fact more soe, because Egypt can buy from China, which India cannot. :azn:
I feel Egypt should go for Russian planes like Su-30MK. Lots of Muslim countries are buying it lately. Egypy has experience of operating Russian fighters before.

hai .... thats my first reply for me here ..... i just want to inform you that the jf-17 wont be the first line fighter in the EAF ..... but to replace it with the mig21 , and we are waiting to know now days to know wich fighter will be the first line one

Back
Top Bottom