What's new

Egypt moves to ban alcohol, belly dancing

I disagree. I will keep watching it, and you don't. Everybody will be happy, and we can focus on real issue. This is the recipe for a a healthy society.

:astagh: :astagh: :astagh:

healty society thn UNO should organise belly dance in arfican countries :)

how is exactly belly dancing different then soft prostitution?

it shows women as some objects, its actually not modernity but a medieval practiced in harems of kings

anybody agreeing with me, give me a thumbs up :tup:

Generalizing, again, those people are not the representatives of god and people, do not throw what every bearded lunatic says on Islam

Let's be clear on the definition.

Islam = a beautiful monotheistic/abrahamic religion

Islamist = Trying to use Islam as a totalitarian political ideology.

I'm aware those people do not represent Islam.

how is exactly belly dancing different then soft prostitution?

it shows women as some objects

anybody agreeing with me, give me a thumbs up :tup:

No, marrying 4 wives, female circumcision, marrying a minor, giving a daughter to a man without her approval, forbidding women from leaving their houses, not letting women drive, ect.. shows women as some objects.

prostitution is also an art :D
No, its a profession.

No, marrying 4 wives, female circumcision, marrying a minor, giving a daughter to a man without her approval, forbidding women from leaving their houses, not letting women drive, ect.. shows women as some objects.

No, its a .
:lol:
A question hope you be honest with me, since it's art and a profession, would you like to see your sister or your mother belly dance in public places?
I don't but what about you?

:lol:
A question hope you be honest with me, since it's art and a profession, would you like to see your sister or your mother belly dance in public places?
I don't but what about you?
No, because there is a lot of people like you in OUR society who would view them negatively and not respect them, but if THEY wanna do it, they are free to do it. They are mature, and smart enough to decide for themselves. I will support them and defend their freedom to choice.

Exactly, that's how it is...:tup:

But I'm an Islamist too ! :cray:

I suppose both sides are wearing tinted glasses & they see only what they want to see !

No, because there is a lot of people like you in OUR society who would view them negatively and not respect them, but if THEY wanna do it, they are free to do it. They are mature, and smart enough to decide for themselves. I will support them and defend their freedom to choice.

Who decides that exactly ? :what:

Back
Top Bottom