What's new

Egypt buys 50 Russian Alligator helicopters, deck-based version may be supplied

everything is paid by the saudis !

This deal is famous for beinf funded by saudis, do a little more research before writing something about logic !

well you seem that you are confused and don't know what are you are talking about , so go figure it out and come back with a proper comment

Called doing the biding for Saudis/GCC. They are bank rolling these grandious purchases; yet it was just a few years that the country did not have any money. Suddenly these big purchases, adventures in Yemen etc.

Check Egypt's GDP from 2012 to 2015 (US$ 262 billion in 2012 , now in 2015 US$ 324 billion , population 90 million ) and check Pakistan's GDP from 2013 to 2015 (US$ 232 billion in 2013, now US$ 260 billion in 2015, population 182 million) then run your mouth about economy and money.

Report for Selected Countries and Subjects

Report for Selected Countries and Subjects

...just one thing, I'm glad that Russian could get rig of those mistrales, originally, the deal was extremely corrupt in essence. So, Egypt, good luck having them :)

Oh yeah? please tell how that's going to happen without France's permission? or you just like to blah blah without knowing shit about any shit?
He is right, it is resale...They were going for scrap metal, the price paid by the Sauds for both mistral is an indication...that you got just the hull..and are good for a museum.

They're 2 of billions-worth amphibious assault ships not 2 McDonald's cheeseburgers. That's not how arms industry works.
Egypt got both for $500 M...indeed the price of two Big Mac..

anyway about Ka-52 , there is no formal source about that deal,, i highly doubt we will get any ka-52, we could use nh-90 with on deck with stingray torpedos mod-0 (it was exported to Egypt in 90s i guess) as ASW ships , or they could use it to deply troops to Libya or Yemen.

Back
Top Bottom