What's new

Egypt blacklists Hamas armed wing as ‘terror group’

You are not qualified enough to discuss about sociology.

And i cannot write long posts on ipad.
Why am i not qualified enough?
Since i never lived in Turkey?
You obviously are an Islamist so i dont know why you try to hide it.

Have you researched what has happened? Was it good for society?

Do research, not for me. But for your country.

Attaturks reformist and modernist approach is the only reason Turkey as a nation exists today, without the struggle that he lead your nation would have been swallowed by the European empires of the time.

There is good reason Attaturk is still cherished today by most rational Turks, the basis of secularism (which may have been over zealous in implementation at times) and liberal democracy is what has lead to contemporary day Turkey being a prosperous and tolerant nation in which people of different backgrounds can coexist.

If his reforms were incredibly damaging I imagine you would have already been part of the large Turkish diaspora.

Islamists are Global Problem :mod:

Not all of them. For instance in Egypt small splinters of the Muslim Brotherhood who disagreed with their policies in power and later their protests after the coup-volution are supporters of liberal democracy and the establishment of a secular state, that may seem contradictory but many have eloquent answers as to how they can support things which have traditionally been thought to be contradictory (Islamism and secularism). However, they are currently insignificant, the parties they founded didn't gain much traction and many are currently not influential members of liberal/secular parties such as Alwafd, Eldestoor, and Strong Egypt, hopefully they represent the future of Islamism (most are young men) and hopefully they continue to oppose the dim witted, extremist, and idiotic ideologies of dinosaurs who want to see a clash of civilizations.

Egypt has black-listed the brotherhood/FJP & HAMAS is said to have close ties with the former..... i suppose U.S. pressure also comes into play

the issue of underground tunnels and weapons smuggling probably influenced the decision too

it WOULD be in Egypt's interests to still address the issue of Palestine and the occupation, for political and humanitarian reasons

Iraqis cooperated with USA, it is like getting into bed with devil. You cant expect not to be burned.

Same for Egyptians. They will learn it as they experience.

But Turkey is a close NATO ally to USA as well, so you must also name Turkey.

وصلت لي هيك يا اخوات الشرموطة ...

قسم بالله الشيعة اشرف منكم يا واطين يا عملاء

الدولة الإسلامية باقية وتمدد في طيز السيسي وابن برطانية

"Shiia Iran" helps bankroll HAMAS and supports the Palestine cause quite vocally and materially, no?

But Turkey is a close NATO ally to USA as well, so you must also name Turkey.

like Iran, Turkiye has been quite supportive of the Palestine cause

Attaturks reformist and modernist approach is the only reason Turkey as a nation exists today, without the struggle that he lead your nation would have been swallowed by the European empires of the time.

There is good reason Attaturk is still cherished today by most rational Turks, the basis of secularism (which may have been over zealous in implementation at times) and liberal democracy is what has lead to contemporary day Turkey being a prosperous and tolerant nation in which people of different backgrounds can coexist.

If his reforms were incredibly damaging I imagine you would have already been part of the large Turkish diaspora.

Thread is not about Ataturk. I ll keep it short.

Ataturk had a vision. But people of Anatolia was illiterate conservative highly Islamic society. In order to create his vision in his mind, he shaked the society so hard, so that we still experience the clashes today. He didnt convince, he dictated.

And the truth was not on the other side. Jumping from one side to other side, that was foreign to society. His successors and their opposition harmed society deeply.

We have been healing our wounds, then Kurdish problem started. Do not ever think foreigners leave you to yourselves, they always meddle in it.

Another point of discussion:-

Gaza has several other 'resistance' groups, such as Islamic Jihad, why has the Egyptian court or state not listed those as terror organisations?

If it was as simple as the current Egyptian admin wanting to 'destroy the resistance' would they not have branded or listed all these organisations as terrorists? Is it because Hamas/AQB has deep ties with the MB while other groups do not? Or are there particular grievances between the Egyptian state and Hamas relating to the Sinai, or perhaps other security issues?

Ataturk had a vision. But people of Anatolia was illiterate conservative highly Islamic society. In order to create his vision in his mind, he shaked the society so hard, so that we still experience the clashes today. He didnt convince, he dictated.

And the truth was not on the other side. Jumping from one side to other side, that was foreign to society. His successors and their opposition harmed society deeply.

We have been healing our wounds, then Kurdish problem started. Do not ever think foreigners leave you to yourselves, they always meddle in it.

I didn't argue that at the time he was a divisive figure (as he is in some circles today) but it is his actions that saved Turkey from being an empires play thing, as many other failed or falling empires were at the time.

Thread is not about Ataturk. I ll keep it short.

No this wasnt the reason.
The succesors of Atatürk didnt move further,they didnt make the Nation more intelligent nor tolerant but left Anatolian Turks dumb.
If Atatürk would have lived 10 years longer Turkey would be an open,tolerant and strong society but Inönü wasnt a politician.

Palestine conflict would have been solved long time back but its been dragged. United States did paved way for 2 state solution prior to 1967 borders which is being backed by majority on countries including India but the settlement activities are creating hurdles.

Palestine state foundation has been laid and its moving towards it.

Palestine conflict would have been solved long time back but its been dragged. United States did paved way for 2 state solution prior to 1967 borders which is being backed by majority on countries including India but the settlement activities are creating hurdles.

Palestine state foundation has been laid and its moving towards it.

Israel always keeps conflict ongoing to disturb the Palestine Statehood. Meanwhile taking over the lands of Palestinians.

While obviously both sides are provocating each other (You know for example the settlements)
The palestinians are the ones who get mostly violent.

Im partly Jewish but im still a Muslim.
Or is that to hard to understand that a family can have more then one religion?

Even Hz. Muhammad (SAV) had a christian in his family. Husband of his daughter was christian.

So yeah, it is perfectly normal and in Islam, it is perfectly tolerated to have more than one religion in families.

Why am i not qualified enough?
Since i never lived in Turkey?
You obviously are an Islamist so i dont know why you try to hide it.
Dude, "being an islamist" is a good thing.

I am highly offended by you having used the phrase "being islamist" as if it is an evil/bad thing somehow.

Back
Top Bottom