What's new

Egypt blacklists Hamas armed wing as ‘terror group’

We support Eqypt Regime no Matter who is in charge (not including MB offcourse),we have peace treaty, we are in good relationship, we share intelligence, we are both fighting terrorism

So you support illegal coup against Egyptian people.
You support Mavi Marmara attack.
You support blockade of Gaza.
You deny living room for Palestinians.
You support assassinating scientists.

What does what you wrote has anything to do with his answer?

Do i wrote all this :what: ???

Belki Turkce konushalim daha iyi anlarsin?

Do i told all this :what:

Belki Turkce konushalim daha iyi anlarsin?

Lets be clear. You cooperate with Sissy to eliminate Palestinian resistance. You and Sissy do everything to exhaust Palestinians and expel them from Palestine. To break the will of Palestinians, you even support or perhaps organize a coup against Egyptians.

Lets be clear. You cooperate with Sissy to eliminate Palestinian resistance. You and Sissy do everything to exhaust Palestinians and expel them from Palestine. To break the will of Palestinians, you even support or perhaps organize a coup against Egyptians.

What is now happenig in Sinai and near their buffer zone is Eqypts issue,
we are rights now in cease fire with Hamas, got it?

What is now happenig in Sinai and near their buffer zone is Eqypts issue,
we are rights now in cease fire with Hamas, got it?

Now it is up to Sissy to deal with Hamas, appearantly. Sending a dog instead of Jewish soldiers.

He did not say anything about them. Quit it with your vile, off topic attacks. And you have nothing to do with anyones beliefs.

Both you and him support those terrorists, he does under the story of 'I support Turkish interests' and you for for the interests of Hamas, so I dropped my post as I felt like, quit with the offtopic shit no one cares about that.

I do what I want, same for you and him.

Both you and him support those terrorists, he does under the story of 'I support Turkish interests' and you for for the interests of Hamas, so I dropped my post as I felt like, quit with the offtopic shit no one cares about that.

I do what I want, same for you and him.

Where were you from? Kirkuk? Peshmerga took over it. You wont be able to return there.

Where were you from? Kirkuk? Peshmerga took over it. You wont be able to return there.

Different topic.

In the Syria thread you said you support Turkmen interests whilst you kept quiet about ISIS massacres of Turkmens in Tal Afar and their attempt in Amirli. Anyway do what you want, it makes no difference on a forum, Hazzy should stop his barking at us so we can all go on peacefully.

Different topic.

In the Syria thread you said you support Turkmen interests whilst you kept quiet about ISIS massacres of Turkmens in Tal Afar and their attempt in Amirli. Anyway do what you want, it makes no difference on a forum, Hazzy should stop his barking at us so we can all go on peacefully.

Burst your frustration against Americans, Jews and Kurds. They destroyed your country, not me.

Different topic.

Maybe Shias are not Turks for him.......
Well atleast he dont believe that non-Sunni Turks exist

ISIS destroyed Iraq not Israel nor the US

I laughed. *Laughing*

Good advise, but also include Islamist retards in that list.

What was Iraqi government or Shias doing when US soldiers killing and raping and torturing Iraqi civilians?

Mossad, CIA were planting bombs on Mosques. Then you started killing eachother.

Back
Top Bottom