What's new

Egypt blacklists Hamas armed wing as ‘terror group’

Liar, demonstration for Prophet after French cartoons.
Do u think people are blind and dumb and cant see black ISIS flags?

545.1422733819.jpg

767.1422733820.jpg

5445.1422733820.jpg

@ResurgentIran @Alienoz_TR @libertad

If you ask Egyptians to name achievements of Al-Sisi you wouldn't get barely anything.

Ask Israelis, and you'll get :

-placed naval/land siege on Gaza
-Destroyed Gaza tunnels
-Permantely closed border
-Killed 1,000 civilians
-Outlawed MB and cracked down on any opposition
-Did buffer zone on Gaza border
-ctiminalzied opening Gaza border
-supported war on Gaza and gave Israel all benefits
-Ended negotiations that were supposed to take place on seaport airport
-Declared Hamas terror org

Any retard can tell this guy does nothing but serve Israeli interests

Do u think people are blind and dumb and cant see black ISIS flags?

545.1422733819.jpg

767.1422733820.jpg

5445.1422733820.jpg

Black flags are normal retard. And existed since 632. There are ISIS fanboys everywhere, nobody cares instigating snake Jew.

@ResurgentIran @Alienoz_TR @libertad

If you ask Egyptians to name achievements of Al-Sisi you wouldn't get barely anything.

Ask Israelis, and you'll get :

-placed naval/land siege on Gaza
-Destroyed Gaza tunnels
-Permantely closed border
-Killed 1,000 civilians
-Outlawed MB and cracked down on any opposition
-Did buffer zone on Gaza border
-ctiminalzied opening Gaza border
-supported war on Gaza and gave Israel all benefits
-Ended negotiations that were supposed to take place on seaport airport
-Declared Hamas terror org

Any retard can tell this guy does nothing but serve Israeli interests

Black flags are normal retard. And existed since 632. There are ISIS fanboys everywhere, nobody cares instigating snake Jew.
Well of course people will feel weird when you say casually that there are many ISIS fanboys.......

@Falcon29 calm down, we do not have anything against your civilians, we pay for your bids dont forget it!

our problem is your regime, we allow your to enter building materials to Gaza to renovate and to build, you bulid attacking tunnels to Israel, we allow you to enter iron to Gaza, you build rockets and fire it to our civilians, and if we dont pay salary or your bids to Hamas then you fire again. Lucky you that you share border with us!

Are you a mountain Jew my brother?
(Im partly Karaim Jewish)

Dont mind them.

@Falcon29

Dont mind him, He is a Jew too.

Wow you seem to know me better then i self do.....
Im a Sunni Muslim but i have obviously a brain than those mental defects in ISIS

You said that you are a Jew. Naturally Jews stick to eachother, supporting Sisi, and Israel against Palestinian civilians.

@Falcon29 calm down, we do not have anything against your civilians, we pay for your bids dont forget it!

our problem is your regime, we allow your to enter building materials to Gaza to renovate and to build, you bulid attacking tunnels to Israel, we allow you to enter iron to Gaza, you build rockets and fire it to our civilians, and if we dont pay salary or your bids to Hamas then you fire again. Lucky you that you share border with us!
While obviously both sides are provocating each other (You know for example the settlements)
The palestinians are the ones who get mostly violent.

You said that you are a Jew. Naturally Jews stick to eachother, supporting Sisi, and Israel against Palestinian civilians.
Im partly Jewish but im still a Muslim.
Or is that to hard to understand that a family can have more then one religion?

One thing is for sure, nothing can stop greater Israel now ..... Israel is on a role whether ISIS, Egypt etc. They are helped by lots of idiots around :yahoo:.

One thing is for sure, nothing can stop greater Israel now ..... Israel is on a role whether ISIS, Egypt etc. They are helped by lots of idiots around :yahoo:.
While there are of course jewish radicals who dream of a greater Israel.
Most Jews/Israelis dont desire a greater Israel only Arabs are always saying it.

Alhamdulillah, I dont have such identity crisis.
Who said that i have a identity crisis?
And to live in a family with many religions in harmony is much better then to live with only one religion and with ignorance to others.

@Ahiska All Arabs think that ISIS is part of our mossad or IDF :omghaha:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom