What's new

Egypt blacklists Hamas armed wing as ‘terror group’

While there are of course jewish radicals who dream of a greater Israel.
Most Jews/Israelis dont desire a greater Israel only Arabs are always saying it.
Ah!! Height of blindness!!! What is happening in Arab by the way? Oh!! Every type of sh** for whom for what purpose by whom? Grow up before its too late and have only history left to ponder for rest of your lives.

All members here are Jews, this is "Devil Jews Forum" :butcher: so watch yourself (im jocking :tup:)

so who's not supporting MB, ISIS or Hamas is Jew?
Well atleast he isnt calling us Zionists......

All members here are Jews, this is "Devil Jews Forum" :butcher: so watch yourself (im jocking :tup:)

so who's not supporting MB, ISIS or Hamas is Jew?

Do Jews support Sisi against Palestinians?

@Ashika All Arabs think that ISIS is part of our mossad or IDF :omghaha:
Those who are thinking in such way arent wrong. Jews are master of deception and covet operations. I assume you are a jew and I must give you my loud appreciation and my helplessness:big_boss: that your population is no more than .5 % of world but you sure know how to kick some a** :rofl:. So when you gonna stop? Until all gentiles eliminated? :pleasantry:

This maggot sisi has ruined egypt. This is what happens when u have low life boot licking puppets like sisi. Can bring a country as large as egypt down to Israel's knees. Maggots like him can do more damage than a 1000 F-16s.

Those who are thinking in such way arent wrong. Jews are master of deception and covet operations. I assume you are a jew and I must give you my loud appreciation and my helplessness:big_boss: that your population is no more than .5 % of world but you sure know how to kick some a** :rofl:. So when you gonna stop? Until all gentiles eliminated? :pleasantry:

He is a Jew. No matter what you tell, you cant convince him.

@ResurgentIran @Alienoz_TR @libertad

If you ask Egyptians to name achievements of Al-Sisi you wouldn't get barely anything.

Ask Israelis, and you'll get :

-placed naval/land siege on Gaza
-Destroyed Gaza tunnels
-Permantely closed border
-Killed 1,000 civilians
-Outlawed MB and cracked down on any opposition
-Did buffer zone on Gaza border
-ctiminalzied opening Gaza border
-supported war on Gaza and gave Israel all benefits
-Ended negotiations that were supposed to take place on seaport airport
-Declared Hamas terror org

Any retard can tell this guy does nothing but serve Israeli interests
Stop whining for gods sake. Who is Egyptian president is only Egyptian's issue.

Black flags are normal retard. And existed since 632. There are ISIS fanboys everywhere, nobody cares instigating snake Jew.
Black flags can be very different retard. This one is of ISIS.

If u love Hamas so much, why dont u go and live in Gaza?

You what mate?

He is a Jew. No matter what you tell, you cant convince him.
Because Jews are a hivemind eager to destroy all life.....
You sound like you are from a Nazi convention you know that?
(And i life in Germany so i know what i speak off)

You what mate?

I hab auch in Deutschland gewohnt. I hab mit Nazis mehrere mal verprügelt.

وصلت لي هيك يا اخوات الشرموطة ...

قسم بالله الشيعة اشرف منكم يا واطين يا عملاء

الدولة الإسلامية باقية وتمدد في طيز السيسي وابن برطانية

I though Makwa is arabic word for arse ? :p:

You what mate?

Look around you while keeping your emotions calm. I think you will know quickly what you lost and how much jews have gained.

What I has to do with Nazis? By the way they were the only who knew how to handle Zionist problem.:police:

Do Jews support Sisi against Palestinians?

We support Eqypt Regime no Matter who is in charge (not including MB offcourse),we have peace treaty, we are in good relationship, we share intelligence, we are both fighting terrorism

Back
Top Bottom