What's new

Egypt blacklists Hamas armed wing as ‘terror group’

I laughed. *Laughing*

You can laugh but Islamists are a cancer to many countries.

Don't believe me ? ask Pakistanis as you're on a Pakistani forum. Algeria experienced the trash in the 90's, ask them. infact you can ask anyone because who didn't taste their terror ?

@Alienoz_TR I won't convince you anyway, support whom you want.

Don't believe me ? ask Pakistanis as you're on a Pakistani forum. Algeria experienced the trash in the 90's, ask them. infact you can ask anyone because who didn't taste their terror ?

Iraqis cooperated with USA, it is like getting into bed with devil. You cant expect not to be burned.

Same for Egyptians. They will learn it as they experience.

Iraqis cooperated with USA, it is like getting into bed with devil. You cant expect not to be burned.

So you think its good what happens?
The death of thousands and killings of every non-Sunni?

Can you make a list for countries that cooperate with USA.. Your own is included
Or do you mean with America against your own regime ? In that case you support the same thing in Syria where you support the US friendly FSA against a Soviet era allie Assad.

To me it looks like you're simply some Islamist, you have positive views about Morsi, MB, ISIS.

Can you make a list for countries that cooperate with USA.. Your own is included
Or do you mean with America against your own regime ? In that case you support the same thing in Syria where you support the US friendly FSA against a Soviet era allie Assad.

To me it looks like you're simply some Islamist, you have positive views about Morsi, MB, ISIS.
Turkey also cooperates with the US and is in the Nato does he mean he wishes that Islamists in Turkey kill everyone?

Turkey also cooperates with the US and is in the Nato does he mean he wishes that Islamists in Turkey kill everyone?

Not only that.

Whilst he says this

cooperated with USA, it is like getting into bed with devil. You cant expect not to be burned.

He supports the FSA in Syria that is cooperating with the USA, what a bunch of bullshit from our friend alienoz.

We have been experiencing for decades the faults of our decision, after we decided to join western bloc.

But Arabs are naive. You dont have the experience of Statehood.

We have been experiencing for decades the faults of our decision, after we decided to join western bloc.

But Arabs are naive. You dont have the experience of Statehood.
So let me ask you a question who should have had Turkey join in the past?

His own nation faced early Islamists, Attaturks response was brutal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny how this thread has disintegrated (it was never posted to form a debate in the first place, its more of a point and shoot thread) into back and forth arguments about things which are completely irrelevant.

What would have been an interesting debate in my mind is whether AQB can or should be classified as a terrorist organisation. A number of other things would have been constructive, for instance exploring whether the saying "one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter" is honest (couldn't find a better word) or if it is untrue (which is what I believe). An actual definition of terrorism wouldn't have gone amiss, a debate whether the state or a state could commit acts of terrorism using its repressive mechanisms and thus be labelled as a terrorist state would have been nice. Are acts of terrorism only limited to the targeting of civilians? are military and security personnel 'fair game'? how about business? are all acts of terrorism violent or can they come in other forms? etc. etc. etc.

But one asks for too much, instead arguments in which absolutes and bigotry are brandished is all we get.

Have you researched what has happened? Was it good for society?

Do research, not for me. But for your country.
Yes it was good because without it Turkey would be a shithole today full of Islamists

Palestine state is joining around 16 international organizations including ICC. Once Indepedent Palestine State borders will be declared then Hamas forces will be intergrated into Palestine security Forces.

Egyptian Establishment is bounded to the peace treaty signed with Israel .

Back
Top Bottom