What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

That being said I don't agree with tossing an elected leader threw the streets, will you toss every leader who fails to deliver year to year? That would be the height of absurdity.

Actually that would be a good ideea for the rest of us to,it should teach some manners to all our politicians who keep lying to us ;;;"Improve the economy,live to your promises within a year or face arrest and execution!" ...that should erase the grin on their faces :))

this is actually a fight between the ultra liberalist seculars and conservatives as i understand it, the liberals didnt want their country turning another way, they even tolerated military breking all laws and dismissing a democratically elected government

so they are using pakistan's name(and not mullah iranians) and trying to say that hey look we will never tolerate a pakistani democracy under conservatives so we better bring pharoah dictatorship funded by US again :sick:(truely egyptian in style and spirit)

120610120655-hosni-mubarak-trial-horizontal-gallery.jpg

im still the King

Goodwill earned by Pakistan..:coffee:

Imran bhai ko Mirchi lag gayi.............:woot:

nhi meri JH sulag gai hai in ki bakwaas se yaar . damn they throw away their first democratic gov of 5000 years history and celebrating like idiots . what a shame we have prome minister elected prime minister since day one of our country . dictatorship try to stopped us but at the end failed we are democratic nation its 100% clear now . am i wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
which mullah shear in power? we don't have mullah islamic gov ever in our history :pissed:

Do you guys apply Sharia laws ? Its the perspective that a lot of Egyptians have about Pakistan for some reason or another

bhai vote q dya tha ager muslim brotherhood pasand nahi tha?

he was mullah ?

activist of pakistan movement ?
with no powers president ?
Advocate in the Lahore High Court ?
Additional District and Session Judge ?
District and Session Judge?
Lahore High Court in October 1974 and later became the Chief Justice ?
served as a member of the Election Commission of Pakistan?
member of the Senate in 1997 on the PML(N) Party ticket
then president elected
WTH is he mullah sir ?????????????sirf darhi hai is liye ????????:undecided:

he was mullah ?

then president elected

man, this has nothing to do with pakistan, some silly people put posters... I dont think they are following pakistani political system as such...

@somebozo im saying you are a clown, i think you misunderstood lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you guys apply Sharia laws ? Its the perspective that a lot of Egyptians have about Pakistan for some reason or another

no we have constitution of 1973 which include all laws we have no sharia laws :pissed:

we have wine shops
wine comapnies
clubs
films cenema
women drive
women fly
love marriages
BF-GF can move out free
joint study
music dance culture
300 tv channels and fasion tv pakistan including :)
we have every freedom our men women young old are more free then anyone . don't forget pakistan is 1st islamic country in history have women ruler as prime minister :ashamed:

exact words an egyptian told me before arab spring when I asked why you got military rule.. and then arab spring happened..
just because they were does not mean they want it even now.. infact morsi was called a faroh due to his inflexibility.

moorsi was an elected president you cant just come to the strreeets ank create drama

and their army is the same army they were chanting against a year ago

now they are their heroes

wait and see who wins next or militrey starts its own drama

and wait foe deja vu

he was mullah ?

then president elected

he is athiest he thinks every dhari wala is an islamist

Back
Top Bottom