What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

they have higher gdp per capita than india/pak...
anyway.. people are commenting about being american stooge I guess..

egyptians were always an american stooge since husne mubarak took over

pakistan was not american stooge

they have higher gdp per capita than india/pak...
anyway.. people are commenting about being american stooge I guess..

lolzzz then i must say :omghaha:

egyptians were always an american stooge since husne mubarak took over

pakistan was not american stooge

wrong since anwar sadat sign in camp david :) they are eating US money since that day and getting aid weapons till today

Notice how Essie the defence chief vows to defend Egypt from terrorist and ignorants before the oustal, look who is threatening the secularist? The officials knew something would happen after Morsi was ousted.

947185_382473245187635_774349998_n.png

Living in the infidel land and supporting a terrorist, so typical :D.............. It is OVER

@Zarvan Morsi was thrown due to Will of Allah, do you agree?

Last edited by a moderator:
For the millionth time, no one was expecting miracles and the MB knew this. However, what the Egyptian people were expecting was reform in all sectors and institutions (not immediate change but reform) instead the MB decided to ignore these calls and tighten its grip on all governmental institutions (prematurely) while at the same time deciding to folly about in the parliamentary houses and pursuing issues that are not important to Egypt in such a sensitive time, things like banning internet **** and ballet (This wasn't productive and everyone knew it). Add to this the alienation of the opposition and those sympathetic to the MB by ignoring them and wanting to turn Egypt into a hard line and sectarian nation rather than a moderate and tolerant one, the opposition and the ordinary people of Egypt could bare it no longer. So, they protested as is their constitutional right to do so in numbers never seen before in human history and thus removed Morsi's legitimacy. Democracy is a continuous process not just a ballot in a box.

mubarak was a military guy and same military has taken over their country and they are celebrating?

wrong there is change

mubarak was air force guy
no army taken over gov :omghaha:

so egyption logic its changeeeeeeee

wrong since anwar sadat sign in camp david :) they are eating US money since that day and getting aid weapons till today

yes you are right, since sadat infact, their military surrendered to israel and then signed a deal with them, and they compare us to american stooge :disagree:

Don't be retarded. I did not mention Jews or America even once. I mentioned how CNN only showed anti-Morsi protests because that is exactly what I saw on tv here on CNN. This was a completely Egyptian movement but if you think the whole country was against Morsi than you are the fool.

Now don't quote me again if you have nothing better to say.

Not true,i watched CNN to,every hour they had a reporter giving live feeds from the pro Morsi rallies,they had guests from the MB stating their opinion.

I am still amazed to see that many people here don't understand that democracy isn't about electing someone and that guy does whatever he wants until next elections,you have to rule within rules and respect the minority.Morsi wanted to transform Egypt in an islamic state,that goes outside democracy,in fact islamic rule is the opposite.He had to go for Egypt to have a chance at survival.

Shariah will be back no body can stop it still Muslim brother hood has support of Millions in Egypt and also the Salafists they also have support of millions tout of kufr cannot stop shariah from coming they can delay it for sometime but not stop it is inevitable
People tend to ask for more liberties as time goes, its nature!! You guys are going against nature, its not gonna work. It didn't work in such a conservative society as the Egyptian society, so i doubt it would work anywhere else.. Why do you hate freedom ?

The region can think what it wants. What the Egyptian people should be concerned about is what the MB and their millions upon millions of supporters think of the democracy they had bought into which removed them from power.

CNN only showed those protesting against Morsi. There were millions out in his support as well so you see there is a chance for violence to erupt further.

Where are these millions?

There was only one big pro Morsi protest in Rab3a Al3adawiya and even that didn't exceed half a million (It isn't a square, its just a traffic junction in front of a famous mosque) and they had limited to no presence in Egypt's governates because they were busing them in from all around Egypt. So where are they. If there was that many what happened yesterday wouldn't have been possible.

Back
Top Bottom