What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

As if beeing secular leads to violance... :disagree:
The biggest problem of ME today is the violance from people calling themselves ''religious'' isnt it?

Anyways im against every form of violance and injustice be it ''secular'' or ''religious''.

Yeah man , things are going weird and strange bedfellows are building alliances , the end result of the Syrian agreement between big powers will shape alliances in middle east for next 100 years.

I think Turkey , Qatar , MB , Hezbollah and Iran on one side vs Israel , Gulf states , Egypt and Jordan.

The new Egypt, more pathetic and worthless then the old Egypt

These secular liberal types are enemies of all muslims in the middle east and beyond,

May these Egyptian sisters be released

The new Egypt, more pathetic and worthless then the old Egypt

These secular liberal types are enemies of all muslims in the middle east and beyond,

May these Egyptian sisters be released

They have been pardoned by the Interim President Adly Mansour, who is apparently one of those secular liberal types.

I have just been reading about the new Egypt and it's mass arrests against Egyptians who make the mistake of protesting

It seems even some of the scum bags who ousted the democratically elected government of president Morsi are being arrested and rounded up like rats

These young sisters haven't been pardoned as I read it they will be forced to go through the whole appeal process a final judgement reached

And then allegedly they will be pardoned

In the meantime they are in jail

You people are pathetic and stupid for allowing the deep state to come back like this

A democratic government could be removed through the ballot box if you didn't like them but allowing the same scum who ruled Egypt for decades another chance to control power was downright retarded

They have been pardoned by the Interim President Adly Mansour, who is apparently one of those secular liberal types.

ta5ayal kano beynazelo el banat kol youm 7 am 3ashan yetzahro , tayeb feen 7ormet el mar2a wel 3awra wel kalam el tafeh elly kano wag3een ras el nas beeh .

Oh welcome to Egypt the birth of knowledge, where citizen are massacred , flag burned, where raping is a mob sport ....etc...etc....People living in glass houses should refrain from throwing rocks...
No matter what happens politically between the two countries, rest assured that nothing will brake the people ties...that's the big difference between us in the Maghrib and you in the Mechrak.
Oh look, a Berber realized this! :coffee:

That’s not filthy that’s equal treatment, now how do you like it ? You belong in the jail as well for some time, experience equal treatment, but not with the girls, we can’t trust you with with them.
Rafidi, please order some lenses from the Optometry if you're blind unless if you're living in a no man land. In daily basis, the military regime ordered by Junta Pissi had been detaining thousands of innocents in both little and elders for nothing, killed thousands and backed the Nasserist thugs in street even detaining Syrians and treating Palestinians low, not even Sadat or Mubarak did this. They even dumped the moron B.Youseff, Baradei and imposed media restriction and allowed Pro regimist to perform only. Look at the court for example when the Twitter journalist exposed the hypocrisy of the Pro regime Egyptian journalist that were allowed in only to chant 'execution for Morsi' for an obvious reason.

Algerian military junta did not do this during their 9 months protest back in the 90s before the insurgency began which most likely will happen to Egypt but we will not condemn the army because the proof is when the police officer bombed the Interior Minister, people started to say "never judge the book by its cover". The responsible was held by Sissi, the hardcore secularist and the Nasserist street thugs. It's very clear even blind understood this because simply we have the INTERNET and the MEDIA. Do you actually think nothing will happen with the innocent teenagers being up in prison by a fraud judges who openly support Tamarod fraud movement? The traitors outside is bankrupting the country but it won't last long for the Junta. Not surprise anyway since you are Dorittos so go ahead and listen to the PRO military Egyptian medias, heck even hardly seen Western journalist support them according to their social sites. :coffee:

Even young girls have balls to smile and confront the regime which is widely seen on the internet like the detained "teenagers" what @islamrules posted. Only sick fockers would deny it, they are mostly Atheist inside the country. The military Junta gave the people what they want but it was temporary and all over again. Why does the pros want to be ruled under an iron fist dictatorship? They should STFU.

Last edited:
Rafidi, please order some lenses from the Optometry if you're blind unless if you're living in a no man land.

Just stop with the Takfir, will you. It's uncivilized and contradicts your own religions texts about the respect for and tolerance of other religions and people. Something which you and those you support have all forgotten about Islam.

In daily basis, the military regime ordered by Junta Pissi had been detaining thousands of innocents in both little and elders for nothing

Physically impossible. The Egyptian prison system doesn't have the capacity to accommodate "thousands" of people arrested everyday. Egypt's incarceration rate is 80 prisoners per one hundred thousand people which is quite low and thus Egypt wouldn't have a prison system adequate enough to house ever expanding thousands. No one is innocent of anything.

killed thousands and backed the Nasserist thugs in street even detaining Syrians and treating Palestinians low, not even Sadat or Mubarak did this.

Thugs typically don't have any form of political leaning, the only incentive for them is money. Please explain to me in all your political know how what Nasserism is, please?

Because every time you use a political phrase or mention an ideology you simply don't know what the hell you are talking about, its a bit like repetition if you ask me. As for Syrians, don't you think an embassy in Cairo would have helped with their plight? I believe the reports are over exaggerated given there's over one hundred thousand Syrian nationals in Egypt. The treatment Palestinian refugees in Egypt has always been bad, its a shame it took a politcal crisis in which you had to find things to moan about to make you realise such treatment actually existed.

They even dumped the moron B.Youseff, Baradei and imposed media restriction and allowed Pro regimist to perform only.

So why was Bassem Youssef's article in the Alshorouq newspaper allowed to go on?

The only thing Albernameg has to do is terminate their contract with CBC and then they can air shows freely on another channel, if not then they have a brilliant medium called Youtube. Baradei resigned he wasn't dumped. Aljazeera is still rolling is it not?

Look at the court for example when the Twitter journalist exposed the hypocrisy of the Pro regime Egyptian journalist that were allowed in only to chant 'execution for Morsi' for an obvious reason.

So, it was OK for the accused to whore themselves for the Camera but it wasn't for those sitting on the other side of the cage? What would have been the point of this when everyone knew full well that the trial wasn't going to be aired.

Algerian military junta did not do this during their 9 months protest back in the 90s before the insurgency began which most likely will happen to Egypt but we will not condemn the army because the proof is when the police officer bombed the Interior Minister, people started to say "never judge the book by its cover".

Does your stupidity know no bounds. The Algerian crisis and the Egyptian one are completely different and its only a fool who thinks they follow the same path.

NEWSFLASH: There is an insurgency.

Did you even read about who tried to assassinate the interior minister? A former Armed Forces officer who had been dismissed because of his religious extremism from the forces who then went on to participate against foreign forces (or local ones) in multiple theaters around the world.

The responsible was held by Sissi, the hardcore secularist and the Nasserist street thugs. It's very clear even blind understood this because simply we have the INTERNET and the MEDIA.

OK, that was just unintelligible.

Do you actually think nothing will happen with the innocent teenagers being up in prison by a fraud judges who openly support Tamarod fraud movement? The traitors outside is bankrupting the country but it won't last long for the Junta. Not surprise anyway since you are Dorittos so go ahead and listen to the PRO military Egyptian medias, heck even hardly seen Western journalist support them according to their social sites.

You are seriously deluded. You think this regime is crumbling when in reality its consolidating its already overwhelming power in Egypt.

Why does the pros want to be ruled under an iron fist dictatorship? They should STFU.

Because a theocracy is worse. Please refrain from posting, because everything you write is incredibly stupid and the majority of times is wrong. How's the quest for an Australian citizenship going? I would have thought you go back to Egypt to support your innocent brothers and sisters on the streets rather than being an internet jockey....

Is the army is allowed to judge civilian? This is a bad precedent if the new Egyptian constitution allows it..
r-COMITE-50-EGYPTE-huge.jpg

Sorry to bust a little your bubble, but our ancestors contributed to it....Al Azhar is a reminder of the Berber Saavy!

Algerian military junta did not do this during their 9 months protest back in the 90s before the insurgency began
Our army is a republican, made from the people it protects... Despite all the accusations against her, and her command, none have been proven...And to this day, Algerians have a deep respect for that institution, just like they did with the ALN before her.

Is the army is allowed to judge civilian? This is a bad precedent if the new Egyptian constitution allows it..

The previous constitution or constitutions had allowed this, the new one which will be up for referendum in January retains the clause but expands on it. So in the last constitution it stated that civilians could be tried by military courts if they interfered (violently) directly against the military's interests (or something to that effect). The new clause makes it clearer as to what you can actually be tried for thus limiting the power of military slightly but it is no where near acceptable.

As if beeing secular leads to violance... :disagree:
The biggest problem of ME today is the violance from people calling themselves ''religious'' isnt it?

Anyways im against every form of violance and injustice be it ''secular'' or ''religious''.

The biggest problem with the world is they only associate problems with violence. As if drugs, corruption, oppression, exploration, false ideas, bad messages is becoming a way of life.

This way of life is to me worse than all the violence in the world. I agree violence shouldn't be a norm.

Although ridding the world of violence to me won't solve the problems of the world.

I don't know about secular life in turkey. But, I can tell you here bad messages are portrayed to our children by celebrities and these ideas are promoted in high school and college. Partying, abusing ones self, selling ones body, excessive drug use, singling out people who don't want to be part of this(either be like us or don't 'enjoy' life. This is very sad for people looking for quality in life and dedicated relationships.

I see selling ones body the most major problem today. If you're secular or religious how can you promote this behavior. It's unfortunate for girls and boys to be peer pressured into these acts that aren't done for romance. Just to be fun or fit in.

And then they define this person as the average 'cool' or 'normal' person. What a sad world. Where did the pure people go.

Sorry to bust a little your bubble, but our ancestors contributed to it....Al Azhar is a reminder of the Berber Saavy!

Our army is a republican, made from the people it protects... Despite all the accusations against her, and her command, none have been proven...And to this day, Algerians have a deep respect for that institution, just like they did with the ALN before her.

even if any of these accusations are true still Algerian army any day over MB rats

Rafidi, please order some lenses from the Optometry if you're blind unless if you're living in a no man land. In daily basis, the military regime ordered by Junta Pissi had been detaining thousands of innocents in both little and elders for nothing, killed thousands and backed the Nasserist thugs in street even detaining Syrians and treating Palestinians low, not even Sadat or Mubarak did this. They even dumped the moron B.Youseff, Baradei and imposed media restriction and allowed Pro regimist to perform only. Look at the court for example when the Twitter journalist exposed the hypocrisy of the Pro regime Egyptian journalist that were allowed in only to chant 'execution for Morsi' for an obvious reason.

Algerian military junta did not do this during their 9 months protest back in the 90s before the insurgency began which most likely will happen to Egypt but we will not condemn the army because the proof is when the police officer bombed the Interior Minister, people started to say "never judge the book by its cover". The responsible was held by Sissi, the hardcore secularist and the Nasserist street thugs. It's very clear even blind understood this because simply we have the INTERNET and the MEDIA. Do you actually think nothing will happen with the innocent teenagers being up in prison by a fraud judges who openly support Tamarod fraud movement? The traitors outside is bankrupting the country but it won't last long for the Junta. Not surprise anyway since you are Dorittos so go ahead and listen to the PRO military Egyptian medias, heck even hardly seen Western journalist support them according to their social sites. :coffee:

Even young girls have balls to smile and confront the regime which is widely seen on the internet like the detained "teenagers" what @islamrules posted. Only sick fockers would deny it, they are mostly Atheist inside the country. The military Junta gave the people what they want but it was temporary and all over again. Why does the pros want to be ruled under an iron fist dictatorship? They should STFU.

Egyptian Army is far from nasserism and most Egyptians today have no apetite for Arab nationalism

The biggest problem with the world is they only associate problems with violence. As if drugs, corruption, oppression, exploration, false ideas, bad messages is becoming a way of life.

This way of life is to me worse than all the violence in the world. I agree violence shouldn't be a norm.
But the biggest problem in ME is stil violance.

Although ridding the world of violence to me won't solve the problems of the world.
All the problems you listed there are connected to violance.
I don't know about secular life in turkey. But, I can tell you here bad messages are portrayed to our children by celebrities and these ideas are promoted in high school and college. Partying, abusing ones self, selling ones body, excessive drug use, singling out people who don't want to be part of this(either be like us or don't 'enjoy' life. This is very sad for people looking for quality in life and dedicated relationships.

I see selling ones body the most major problem today. If you're secular or religious how can you promote this behavior. It's unfortunate for girls and boys to be peer pressured into these acts that aren't done for romance. Just to be fun or fit in.
Its parents job to protect their children, the state shouldnt intervene in private life of people.

And then they define this person as the average 'cool' or 'normal' person. What a sad world. Where did the pure people go.
Beein secular doesnt lead to such behavior or beeing religious doesnt avoid such it, its a matter of character.

For exsample, i dont drink alcohol anymore but not because of religion, i had another reason.

Last edited:

Well today Algeria has no influence over anything since bumedian died .

All the problems you listed there are connected to violance.

Its parets job to protect their children, the state shouldnt intervene in private life of people.

Beein secular doesnt lead to such behavior or beeing religious doesnt avoid such it, its a matter of character.

For exsample, i dont drink alcohol anymore but not because of religion, i had another reason.

This violence will go on for another decade at-least and Syria will be divided up just like what happened with bosnia.

from what I see fake created countries like Iraq and Syria suffer from excessive violence and civil war , the French and British have Just grouped a bunch of ethnic and religious groups to live together under the rule of unwanted autocrats , it would have exploded at anytime until it did now.

If kurds , Sunni and Shia each had their own state in these countries then we would have no witnessed the current civil wars.

Last edited:

Its parets job to protect their children, the state shouldnt intervene in private life of people.

quote]

If your talking about a civilized well educated nation then I would agree , but when it comes to the sub-humans living in middle east sadly the state has to intervene .

Imagine when you have people who believe in 72 virgins and others waiting for a person who supposedly disappeared 600 years ago hiding in a cave to come out and be their salvation or those who believe women should marry at an age of 10 years old.

When you have these kind of creatures you need to use Iron fist to enforce law and order and through gradual transition the state could decrease intervinsion when people grow up.

Turkey back after WW1 most people there shared the same savage mentality prevalent in Iraq and Syria but luckily they had someone like ataturk who moved turkey to become a civilized country while Iraq and Syria remained as they are and we can see today how in both countries people are slaughtering each other like animals.

unemployment and some Islamic preachers are the main 2 reasons for violence in middle east.

The preachers could be hanged , but still there has to be an economic solution to unemployment .

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom