What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

@Moosh Moosh,
I am referring to the one who built Al Azhar!

MooshMoosh
FJP page on facebook claimed Pissi has been shot, how accurate is that ? when's the last time he appeared ?

I don't think so, he is not someone in street. Didn't read any updates similiar to what you mentioned. It would be on the mainstream and I'm not sure, appeared shortly after the massacres and R4BA gestures went viral and pretty much now we can notice recently the ministers are handling the media. Time will tell.

Moosh Moosh is not going to like it...

Sissi for Person of the year?
n-SISSI-large570.jpg

From a poll
original.jpg

BatJmIjCUAAwAdt.jpg

Moosh Moosh is not going to like it...

Sissi for Person of the year?
n-SISSI-large570.jpg

I personally voted for Edward Snowden for Time's Person of the Year and believe he should get the award. Its still up to the editors of the magazine as to who will/should actually win though.

What this poll did show though is the amount of support Elsisi has in Egypt (and elsewhere). Its also remarkable how a nation of 85 million people with almost 37 million internet users (according to wiki) beat both the Americans and the Indians in the total number of votes cast when they have hundreds of millions of people online. The MB's claims that they are supported by the majority of Egyptian society continue to be debunked.

Last edited:
@Frogman
There is a big difference between Snowden action and that of Sissi...Sissi saved a nation of 87 m soul from radical Islam hell...

How is Algerian/Egyptian relations , its needed for stable Libya , hope both countries can improve ties .

How is Algerian/Egyptian relations , its needed for stable Libya , hope both countries can improve ties .

Apart from low level trade and military cooperation (talking extremely low level here) the relationship between both countries is almost dead thanks to Mubaraks foreign policies. Personally, I would like to see an unofficial military union between Algeria, Egypt, Libya, and Morocco which comprises of all these nations border forces so we can pool all our resources and assets to ensure joint border security.

We have no problems with Egypt. The one and his sons, who started the arm wrestling are gone..We can't break centuries old ties with a country, because of a soccer game...
For Libya, the devil is out of the bottle, it is going to be hard to put it back in...The one who broke Libya, will do everything to keep it that way..What we are witnessing now is a new form of colonisation, to redraw a new map of the middle east and Africa..Decade before it was the Europeans countries that were dismantled, ie Yougoslavia,czechoslovakia , the caucasus etc.. In the seven borders that we share, all of them are unstable..

We have no problems with Egypt. The one and his sons, who started the arm wrestling are gone..We can't break centuries old ties with a country, because of a soccer game...
For Libya, the devil is out of the bottle, it is going to be hard to put it back in...The one who broke Libya, will do everything to keep it that way..What we are witnessing now is a new form of colonisation, to redraw a new map of the middle east and Africa..Decade before it was the Europeans countries that were dismantled, ie Yougoslavia,czechoslovakia , the caucasus etc.. In the seven borders that we share, all of them are unstable..

Yeah to much shit going around it would take decades to put it down again.

Apart from low level trade and military cooperation (talking extremely low level here) the relationship between both countries is almost dead thanks to Mubaraks foreign policies. Personally, I would like to see an unofficial military union between Algeria, Egypt, Libya, and Morocco which comprises of all these nations border forces so we can pool all our resources and assets to ensure joint border security.

its not only Egypt, most Arab countries do not have strong relations among each other apart from the gulf , lack of strategic thinking and a common cause to unite countries whether economic or political is the main reason for this current weak situation.

Egyptian forces capture a dangerous takfiri in the sinai.
EGYPTE_571323902.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom