What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

The Salafists won't side with the Muslim Brotherhood at all. One thing the MB might use to gain their sympathy is by declaring a holy war, but, the Salafis are smarter than what the MB thinks, most prominent Salafi figures had already took a stance against the MB.

It is a complicated question :what: all I know is my country isn't happy about this.

I can't believe how smart the leftists were :o they befriended the Salafis! Why do you think the Salafis chose to stick it with you guys?

If a civil war breaks out, with MB on one side and Army on the other side, supported by Copts, liberals/seculars, then I am not sure how the Salafi's will side with the Army.

And like Ceylal said, Libyan arsenal will be open for them. If Salafi's do not side with them, is there a possibility that Iran will come to support MB, to boost their support within the Sunni Muslim world?

The Salafis listen to their leaders in Egypt, I'm not sure that all of them will disobey their elder ones.
If a civil war breaks out, with MB on one side and Army on the other side, supported by Copts, liberals/seculars, then I am not sure how the Salafi's will side with the Army.

And like Ceylal said, Libyan arsenal will be open for them. If Salafi's do not side with them, is there a possibility that Iran will come to support MB, to boost their support within the Sunni Muslim world?
The MB is an ally of Iran, so I think maybe they might try to do such thing.

there is two kinds of salafis, the free ones and the boot lovers , it took us a coup and 3000 shahid to realize that

Is Abu Ishaq Al Heweny a boot-lover? .-.
Is MOHAMMAD RASLAN a boot-lover? .-.
Is Mohammad Hasan a boot-lover? .-.

How dare you?

The Salafis listen to their leaders in Egypt, I'm not sure that all of them will disobey their elder ones.

The involvement of Iran to destabilize Egypt will be a nightmare scenario for GCC govt.'s I think. If I was in that situation, I would switch sides and support Sunni MB instead, just to prevent Iran's meddling in Egypt. But then that means writing off the Egyptian Army, Copts and secular/liberals - it is a difficult situation. After this latest round of bloodletting started by Sisi to crush MB, the coming weeks and months will be momentous for entire Mid-east region. Every global and regional geopolitical player will be maneuvering in case a civil war takes shape in Egypt.

Is Abu Ishaq Al Heweny a boot-lover? .-.
Is MOHAMMAD RASLAN a boot-lover? .-.
Is Mohammad Hasan a boot-lover? .-.

How dare you?
I don't know Rasalan , but u r outdated to what Mohammed Hassan n Hussein Ya'koub have done Yesterday

Last edited by a moderator:
sheikh Mohammed Hassan said to the people there in Mohammed Mahmoud's stage that he tried to contact sisi's gang, they (the gang) told him :" the time for words is over " , so he and cheikh Ya'koub went to mohammed mahmoud, where he said to the protesters : we will no longer speak, our blood is not more precious than urs " , he blacked out and he is now in the hospital , may Allah preserve him to his ummah .

If iran support the M.B then I would respect and support Iran

What is wrong is wrong and what is right is right and sisi and the liberal scums are on the wrong side of both islam and right

The other thing to remember is that MB has wide support base in many major Sunni majority Arab and Muslim countries of the world, including Egypt's neighbors, Libya and Tunisia. AKP in Turkey is another regional heavy weight with high sympathy for MB. The uniting of Sunni forces in Syria to route Iran and its proxies might face disarray, if Iran gets the opportunity to support MB. It might mean a realignment of geopolitical forces in play in the region.

How did you conclude that MB is ally of Iran?
The only thing these 2 aren't is 'ally'. Iran has problems with MB in Syria now and its relations with Morsi were not good either.

The only thing these 2 aren't is 'ally'. Iran has problems with MB in Syria now and its relations with Morsi were not good either.

I think he meant "potential" ally.

Who gave and shipped the weapons to the MB? Who sat the camps in Sub-Saharan Africa? You may love your country, but we don't dislike you.

I think he meant "potential" ally.

No, I said an ally not a potential ally.

Who gave and shipped the weapons to the MB? Who sat the camps in Sub-Saharan Africa? You may love your country, but we don't dislike you.

No, I said an ally not a potential ally.

But didn't the alliance between MB and Iran ended during the current Syrian conflict? Hamas broke off with Iran recently I think and Morsi was giving speeches to send fighters to Syria to fight Assad, one month before he was toppled.

Back
Top Bottom