What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

the army is obviously being very dumb, those 55 people were killed by army and MB is getting arrested for their own dead bodies by those who killed them in the first place

is this a joke or what lol

Creation of mess and chaos will always have dare consequences.

excuse me? but i frankly disagree with your opinion

in your case the might is right

i dont believe that might is always right

I'm talking about the MB mess and clashes with the Egyptian military Sir :) ...

Oh I forgot, happy Ramadan

what did MB do to get their 55 men killed? did they have guns? did they kill army guys?

Yes, they were carrying guns on them, and caused lots of riots recently. Haven't you seen the MB guy who throw a young boy from the top of the building?

Yes, they were carrying guns on them, and caused lots of riots recently. Haven't you seen the MB guy who throw a young boy from the top of the building?

Stop making bogus excuses, the 55 people killed were not causing riots and what occurred was pretty much a mass shooting. I don't get why you're very anti MB anyways. It seems like a new thing with some Saudi Arabians even though you support ideologies similar to theirs and groups elsewhere. But, you're probably secular minded and all slap happy about the Royal Airforce when we know if you layed one finger which would never happen on israel your Airforce would be buried under the ground by great number one ally the United States.....:D

he was not MB. Some say he is salafi because of flag, some say he is takfiri. But obviously not MB.

:lol: And what Israel has to do with this? Are you mentally ill or something? I never bragged about a damn thing, your Iranian friends make a meal out of everything like the crappy North Korean missiles and its likes.
Stop making bogus excuses, the 55 people killed were not causing riots and what occurred was pretty much a mass shooting. I don't get why you're very anti MB anyways. It seems like a new thing with some Saudi Arabians even though you support ideologies similar to theirs and groups elsewhere. But, you're probably secular minded and all slap happy about the Royal Airforce when we know if you layed one finger which would never happen on israel your Airforce would be buried under the ground by great number one ally the United States.....:D

Interesting, if the Salafis did this then why would they wait until the coup toke place? Are you justifying it to them or something?
he was not MB. Some say he is salafi because of flag, some say he is takfiri. But obviously not MB.

Interesting, if the Salafis did this then why would they wait until the coup toke place? Are you justifying it to them or something?
i didn't justify anything. i am not making articles and news. some say salafi some say takfiri. ask people who think that to explain you. i know you defend salafi they are the tool of your country but understand i don't blame them here , i am just saying what we can read everywhere, even in this forum.

why it is not MB ? MB would use this flag? what is the interest for MB to act like this ? (that would be stupid)
and more important what is the proof it is MB since you are the one saying it is MB ?

i didn't justify anything. i am not making articles and news. some say salafi some say takfiri. ask people who think that to explain you. i know you defend salafi they are the tool of your country but understand i don't blame them here , i am just saying what we can read everywhere, even in this forum.

why it is not MB ? MB would use this flag? what is the interest for MB to act like this ? (that would be stupid)
and more important what is the proof it is MB since you are the one saying it is MB ?

Shame on you. I hate the extremist Salafis.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZWD75G_VpI]Pro-Morsi Demonstrators Threaten Al-Sisi with Suicide Squads and Burning of Christians - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9ZOru3nbRk

DR. Mohmmad El-Adel says " We won't leave the armed forces alone to confront the terrorism of the MB "
OnTV

Last edited by a moderator:
well i am not saying they are salafi for the third time. i am just saying some people say they areand some people say they are takfiri. read this forum you can get many times this answer.

my question to you then again : what is your proof that they are MB ? why these MB guys would act so stupid ? why this flag ?
MB is used to use this flag ? (i would be surprised)

these are questions, not answers.

ok if you are not pro salafis. sorry then. and thanks bro (ah sorry i hope that because i am Iranian i should not insult you being bro ? just a question... since yesterday my Arab lineage is fake , my dad gased by Saddam was gased by Iran, and so)

@agentny17

Since you happen to be an Egyptian, I would appreciate commenting on the subject. And I'm also interested in telling those folks that the violence the MB had committed recently.

Last edited by a moderator:

does that justify killing 55 people and im talking about that very specific event where they were killed in numbers, were they carrying guns or were wearing suicide belts?

whats the justification for killing so many people?

sorry but its not about me following my government's line its about the truth, turks support morsi for their govt supports morsi, you support army for your govt stand, same goes for iranians who before were dacing on the tunes, and now condemning :lol:

i think egypt military is being very unfair here

does that justify killing 55 people and im talking about that very specific event where they were killed in numbers, were they carrying guns or were wearing suicide belts?

whats the justification for killing so many people?

sorry but its not about me following my government's line its about the truth, turks support morsi for their govt supports morsi, you support army for your govt stand, same goes for iranians who before were dacing on the tunes, and now condemning :lol:

i think egypt military is being very unfair here

I'm not taking side, if it's on me, I would have shot the so-called Tiger of yours long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom