What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

It is well known fact house of saud is afraid of MB and had been concocting to push MB out. In the geo politics proof can be any clear than following.

That is not a proof, If you remember, Saudi and Egypt have just conducted together military drills...Foes do not do that. Egyptian people, even the one that voted for Morsi were on the street asking his dismissal...that is a fact...We all saw it!

Iran is afraid of all this being the end of political islam in the region.

Regardless of Iran interest, term "political Islam" is western invention. There is no such thing "political Islam" but Islam, period.

On the topic, no one in their right mind would accept western and zionist backed coup to overthrow an elected govt. That being said Iran has political and geopolitical stake on Egypt that is rule by people wish rather than army and elitists who are backed US, zionst and by house of saud.

Iran is afraid of all this being the end of political islam in the region.
Iran is not the promoter of the Arab Spring..members of the GCC are the culprit...Stop using Iran or Israel every time a bearded goat get smoked.

I only asked for a solid proof, not a piece of an article in some weirdos' blog.

:lol:

You can ask and pound all the sand but US has not found proof of who killed Kennedy yet. Hope you realize no one going to show you video /audio that house of saud have been supporting MB ouster in Egypt.

The Saudi backed coup was imposed by force on Egyptians.
Ok with it yes, it serves their interest...Backed it, doubt it...The Egyptian army listen to the desire of the Egyptians and acted on their behalf to save the country. No more no less...The future will tell us more...

I agree with idune. Political Islam is a politically correct term. As if there is an apolitical Islam! Islam is supposed to encompass every aspect of life.
Regardless of Iran interest, term "political Islam" is western invention. There is no such thing "political Islam" but Islam, period.

On the topic, no one in their right mind would accept western and zionist backed coup to overthrow an elected govt. That being said Iran has political and geopolitical stake on Egypt that is rule by people wish rather than army and elitists who are backed US, zionst and by house of saud.

Do you have any concrete proof you can back up your argument with.
No but based on the reactions on social media, most Saudis believe their government supported the coup.

Can you deny that your government hates the brotherhood?
Can you deny that the brotherhood advocate Islam and Sharia?
So your government is an enemy of Islam and Munafiqeen.

That is not a proof, If you remember, Saudi and Egypt have just conducted together military drills...Foes do not do that. Egyptian people, even the one that voted for Morsi were on the street asking his dismissal...that is a fact...We all saw it!

military drill is nothing but customary affairs specially between two Muslim countries. Saudis has good relation with Egyptian military BUT same can not be said for MB or democratic institutions. I am sure Saudi people has all great wishes for Egyptians but it is house of Saud which is afraid of MB and democratic scenario most Saudis are craving for.

Since you failed to represent a proof for the claims you've made, your argument is invalid.

You came from a country that I highly respect, and I politely ask you to stop harassing me.
No but based on the reactions on social media, most Saudis believe their government supported the coup.

You can ask and pound all the sand but US has not found proof of who killed Kennedy yet. Hope you realize no one going to show you video /audio that house of saud have been supporting MB ouster in Egypt.
You argument is void.

When it comes to the politics ME, You are politically illiterate. you may check out @Ceylal to realize the realpolitik of the Egyptian society, as well as its military establishments.

Last edited by a moderator:

536.gif

@Yzd Khalifa
May god help you, you were blamed after ousting Mubarak, and when Morsi was elected and now when he was ousted. It's true that the MB and Arab Monarchies don't go along including the KSA but it has no direct role in ousting him.

I guess that's the taxation of being a Saudi ._.
536.gif

@Yzd Khalifa
May god help you, you were blamed after ousting Mubarak, and when Morsi was elected and now when he was ousted. It's true that the MB and Arab Monarchies don't go along including the KSA but it has no direct role in ousting him.

Regardless of Iran interest, term "political Islam" is western invention. There is no such thing "political Islam" but Islam, period..

if we hear some people , even our government then would be created and invented by West ?
there is political Islam: use of Islam as political tool : leadership in Iran , in constitution somewhere else
this is political Islam

Islam is a religion. it is private . it is communauty. it is not a nation, it is not a politic to serve one group of person or give power to such group or sect.

and this has nothing to do with West . period.

I agree with idune. Political Islam is a politically correct term. As if there is an apolitical Islam! Islam is supposed to encompass every aspect of life.
that's a big difference between Islam would deal with aspects of life
and use Islam to dominate/government/leadership ...

I only asked for a solid proof, not a piece of an article in some weirdos' blog.

:lol:
KSA is not a fan club of MB but saying KSA can influence Egypt army and all these people in streets
that's just so bullshit
conspiracy theories have long life ;)

Like @Ceylal said in his post, KSA govt. is ok with it (out of concern for stability of Egypt) and most likely was not involved in ousting Morsi. Morsi was ousted mainly because of internal political dynamics, where the Army stepped in to preserve stability of the country, whereas Morsi's mistakes were pushing the country towards instability.

In my personal opinion, this coup was a mistake by the Army, but it is hard for us outsiders to know and judge. It is best if we ask more questions, listen and learn from people of surrounding countries who know much more than passing quick judgement.

Al Nour party (Salafi leaning) is a player that is loosely allied with MB and I am sure this party also has close relation with KSA. After yesterdays Army shooting and killing of pro-Morsi protesters, Al Nour withdrew support from the new road map by Al Sissi.

Back
Top Bottom