What's new

Eggs rate in Lahore’s open market breaks records

to yeh artificially inflation ko control kyon nahi kerta ?
Because it cause very real bankruptcy when you artificially control inflation:
IMG_0190.PNG
IMG_0272.JPG

@ziaulislam @Patriot forever can explain in detail why.

I don't see what's the issue in the US we pay around $ 1.80 for a dozen eggs before tax (adds up to be around 277 Rupees) -- it adds up to being the same.

Pakistani's need to think a little higher this kami ki sooch on egg, flour is ridiculous.
They are all Jiyalas and Patwaris working for Indian DisinfoLab.
Imran Khan never campaigned for you to have cheap eggs, plastic insafian
Niazi don't even remember campaigning. Its all blurry in milk and honey.

awam ko bhi iss govt mein sukh ka saans mil jata,
You do know what happens after a country declares bankruptcy? Have you checked inflation of Argentina after it defaulted?
1608577251447.png

aur iss govt ki na sirf wah wah hoti, balkay vote bhi increase ho jata
So you want wah wah of PTI govt like PMLN govt that nearly bankrupted Pakistan?

This is the most weak govt i have ever seen in my life. Even the looting gala govt of PPP had some writ. It shows imran khan is a moron who knows nothing abt governance and cant control anything.

This is the Halal price for eggs. Ask any Chicken.

As PTI members have said, the problem lies with Pakistanis and not the government.

What happened to this plan, another u-turn? IK foiled again by egg mafia etc?

Actually that plan has a lot of economic merit. I do not know why you are against it.

Regarding chicken/egg prices, my uncle is in poultry farming business. This season has been severe fro him. It has to do with lot of factors, during the lockdown and in the following months chicken prices went to about their lowest about 130 Rs / kg. There was a severe lack in demand due to closure of restaurants, marriage halls, local markets even house hold consumption dropped. A lot of poultry farms suffered severe losses both in stock as well as financially. There is a cycle in poultry, involving breeders, chicks to chicken and egg laying hens. This got disrupted over the past 6-8 months or so. There were not many chickens at the beginning of this cycle, the poultry industry output severely dropped this season. The demand picked up suddenly in a couple of months, and combine that with winter season where chicken stock is most prone, we get what we have now.

Our chicken industry has little to none government meddling like wheat or sugar. It is a free for all industry. Moreover this industry is almost locally sustainable and is to a great degree shielded from factors such as rupee depreciation, gas prices etc. The only major factor they need to worry about is pharmaceuticals prices.

Anyways this is purely a supply and demand issue, chickens and eggs can not be hoarded.

Jub mulk per chooro ki hakomat thi, to corruption aur mehngaye ki wajah se bacho k dimagh ki growth puri nahi ho rahi thi, aisa aik DK ne kaha tha...

aur jub emaandar DK aya to ab wo mulk ko dewaliya honay se bacha raha hai, dollor ka rate barrh gaya hai, pichli hakomat ne artificially inflation ko control kia, imf aur world bank se qarzay pichli hakomat ne liye, wageera wageera..

Patwari to khotay khatay thay, ab yeh youthiye kia khatay hain ?

Youthiyoo k ander se yeh mila hai tabdeeli ka..

tt.jpg

Jub mulk per chooro ki hakomat thi, to corruption aur mehngaye ki wajah se bacho k dimagh ki growth puri nahi ho rahi thi, aisa aik DK ne kaha tha...

aur jub emaandar DK aya to ab wo mulk ko dewaliya honay se bacha raha hai, dollor ka rate barrh gaya hai, pichli hakomat ne artificially inflation ko control kia, imf aur world bank se qarzay pichli hakomat ne liye, wageera wageera..

Patwari to khotay khatay thay, ab yeh youthiye kia khatay hain ?

Youthiyoo k ander se yeh mila hai tabdeeli ka..

View attachment 698617

Bro what will you say when egg prices come down next summer? Banday ko apnay comments ki exit strategy sochna chaye :D

Various poultry products are getting dearer by the day. The rate of eggs reached Rs216 per dozen mark on Sunday, breaking all the previous records of the increase in the price in winters.

Chicken meat rate has crossed the mark of Rs300 per kg three weeks ago and it is sustaining at the same level despite cancellation of many wedding ceremonies, which consume a large chunk of chicken meat for a variety of dishes due to the ban in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic.

The district administration of Lahore has notified the rate of eggs as Rs197 per dozen and chicken meat as Rs305 per kg while in the open market, eggs are being sold at Rs216 per dozen and chicken meat at Rs320 per kg. The authorities supposed to implement the official rates are missing from the scene.

Poultry farmers say that the coronavirus lockdowns have led to a decrease in poultry production with the closure of hotels and ban on big marriage ceremonies. Many of these farmers decided to either scale down their businesses or shut some farms altogether when the Covid-19 struck for the first time.

A farmer says the closed farms had not yet resumed their normal activities when the second wave of the virus struck while demand for chicken products went up at the drop of the mercury close to zero degree Celsius.

View attachment 698425

He says the people are also conveniently forgetting that poultry feed rates have also witnessed a surge during the last one year because of a failed maize crop and costlier wheat grain and these factors are also contributing to the hike in poultry prices.

An official of the Pakistan Poultry Association tells Dawn that the intervention of the government in the poultry free market mechanism is to be blamed for the price hike as the farmers had warned the authorities before the setting in of the winter season that artificial fixing of rates by the government were resulting in losses to the farmers and ultimately reduction in production of the poultry products.

“The farmers, during the last six months, were selling day-old chicks and broilers meat at an average price of Rs20 and Rs90-130, respectively against the production cost of a day-old chick at Rs45 and chicken meat Rs160.”

The government was urged to allow a minor increase in the rates that would consequently lead to increase in the production but all requests fell on the deaf ears, he added.

The poultry sector forms about 40pc of the total meat consumption as the poultry industry has an annual turnover of over Rs800bn. It provides direct or indirect employment to over 1.5m people.

The industry is producing 1,322m kg of chicken meat and 17,500m table eggs annually.

Gharib Kahan jaey.
Thats what I say, is mulk ka Punjabi bhi utna hi mazloom hai, jitna Baloch.
Whenever I touch regular grocery items, I literary feel guilty, that my fellow country people cant afford these items.
Some people were saying that overall height of Pakistanis have decreased. I say, in next few years, 6ft height in Pakistani men will be rare. 5 5 fit ka Pakistani aaeyga tu pta chalayga logon ko keh Pakistanion pe kia zulm hochuka hai.

Back
Top Bottom