What's new

Eggs rate in Lahore’s open market breaks records

Thank you Nawaz Sharif

Exactly. Ishaq Dar destroyed economy

I know you're in love with him so it would hurt your feelings but IK is an incompetent, useless, and top of everything a Fraud, who lied to the whole nation with is fake promises, and his whole Politics revolve around slandering his Political Opponents..

I did the worst mistake of my life to vote for him in last elections.. Fool me once shame on you! Fool me twice?? Not gonna happen.. !

Salaam

That's needlessly rude. I think it's informative to know the rate of eggs in other countries given the article is about the subject.

The spirit of the forum is discussion and discourse.

There are topics where things may get heated and one may lose temper but this just seems unbecoming of educated and cultured people. Our behaviour with others, even those with whom we may disagree with (especially so, in fact), reflects more on us than them.
Salaam

What would that be in pkr conversion rate?
13 approx

Patwari ho ya yindooooo? 🤔

Ps: inflation PTI or PMLN dono k blunders ka natija he

tum se yahi umeed thi,
mein ne donkey king ko hi vote diya...
dk ko vote dena mehnga parr gaya

not hindu, not takla, not pp, not diesel supporter

tumhari logic k hissab se to phir quaid e azam ka qasoor hai,
uss ne pakistan banaya, na quaid hota, na pak banta, aur na mehngaye hoti

I know you're in love with him so it would hurt your feelings but IK is an incompetent, useless, and top of everything a Fraud, who lied to the whole nation with is fake promises, and his whole Politics revolve around slandering his Political Opponents..

I did the worst mistake of my life to vote for him in last elections.. Fool me once shame on you! Fool me twice?? Not gonna happen.. !
Imran Khan never campaigned for you to have cheap eggs, plastic insafian

Various poultry products are getting dearer by the day. The rate of eggs reached Rs216 per dozen mark on Sunday, breaking all the previous records of the increase in the price in winters.

Chicken meat rate has crossed the mark of Rs300 per kg three weeks ago and it is sustaining at the same level despite cancellation of many wedding ceremonies, which consume a large chunk of chicken meat for a variety of dishes due to the ban in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic.

The district administration of Lahore has notified the rate of eggs as Rs197 per dozen and chicken meat as Rs305 per kg while in the open market, eggs are being sold at Rs216 per dozen and chicken meat at Rs320 per kg. The authorities supposed to implement the official rates are missing from the scene.

Poultry farmers say that the coronavirus lockdowns have led to a decrease in poultry production with the closure of hotels and ban on big marriage ceremonies. Many of these farmers decided to either scale down their businesses or shut some farms altogether when the Covid-19 struck for the first time.

A farmer says the closed farms had not yet resumed their normal activities when the second wave of the virus struck while demand for chicken products went up at the drop of the mercury close to zero degree Celsius.

View attachment 698425

He says the people are also conveniently forgetting that poultry feed rates have also witnessed a surge during the last one year because of a failed maize crop and costlier wheat grain and these factors are also contributing to the hike in poultry prices.

An official of the Pakistan Poultry Association tells Dawn that the intervention of the government in the poultry free market mechanism is to be blamed for the price hike as the farmers had warned the authorities before the setting in of the winter season that artificial fixing of rates by the government were resulting in losses to the farmers and ultimately reduction in production of the poultry products.

“The farmers, during the last six months, were selling day-old chicks and broilers meat at an average price of Rs20 and Rs90-130, respectively against the production cost of a day-old chick at Rs45 and chicken meat Rs160.”

The government was urged to allow a minor increase in the rates that would consequently lead to increase in the production but all requests fell on the deaf ears, he added.

The poultry sector forms about 40pc of the total meat consumption as the poultry industry has an annual turnover of over Rs800bn. It provides direct or indirect employment to over 1.5m people.

The industry is producing 1,322m kg of chicken meat and 17,500m table eggs annually.

imran khan,s chicken n egg , economic-----------is thriving............ now

hahahaha

I don't see what's the issue in the US we pay around $ 1.80 for a dozen eggs before tax (adds up to be around 277 Rupees) -- it adds up to being the same.

Pakistani's need to think a little higher this kami ki sooch on egg, flour is ridiculous.

Nobody cares about you but majority of Pakistanis earn like $120-150 a month or $2.50-3 a day.

@ Mods: If any of you got heart, you should ban this cun*.

What’s plastic insafian? :rofl:

What did he campaign for?? Please don't make me post the video of his promises here that would be quite embarrassing for you! nevertheless, controlling inflation and prices was one of them, and prices of almost everything has increased exponentially since he's taken over.

Btw, before calling me a plastic insafian, can you mention to me 5 positive things he/PTI has done since taking over??

nevertheless, controlling inflation and prices was one of them, and prices of almost everything has increased exponentially since he's taken over.
Never was. His promise was to save Pakistan from PMLN induced bankruptcy, accountability of corrupt opposition, and put Pakistan back in the spotlight. All these promises are kept.
Btw, before calling me a plastic insafian, can you mention to me 5 positive things he/PTI has done since taking over??
1. Fixed the economy from bankruptcy:

2. Health insurance for entire KPK:

3. Record recovery from corrupt mafia:

4. World acknowledgement of coronavirus management:

5. World acknowledgement of environment friendly policies:

Last edited:
Never was. His promise was to save Pakistan from PMLN induced bankruptcy, accountability of corrupt opposition, and put Pakistan back in the spotlight. All these promises are kept.

Oh bhai :hitwall::hitwall: Did this just guy say k ImranKhan never promised to control inflation, chalo yeh video dekho shabash, took me only 1 minute to find it
and let me quote some of his promises for you ''Hum bijli, aur gas aur Diesel mehngi nahi karengey, jab hum cheezen mehngi kartein hain tu ghurbat barh jati hai, hamara sab se bara concern hai logo ko Ghurbat se nikalna.. Hum 1 crore nokriyan nikalen gey nojawanon k liye, hum IMF k paas kabhi nahi jaaengey, Jab dollar 1 USD barhta hai to mulk kayi saal peeche chala jaata hai,, main unmain se nahi hun jo Generals k neeche lag k rahon.'':lol::lol: these are all his words he took a U turnon.

Supply - Demand.
aalo, tomator, adrak, anday ki demand sirf imran khan ki hi hakomat mein hai ?

taklay aur zardari kay daur mein log ghaas khatay thay ?

aalu ka rate mere city mein 150pkr,tomator 450-500pkr, adrak 800-1000pkr, anday 240pkr rate raha hai, kiski hakomat mein thay yeh rate ?

sara qasoor pichli govt ka hai to yeh kia kernay aya tha ?
shadiyoo ka record qayem karnay, ya larrkiya nachanay ?

and let me quote some of his promises for you ''Hum bijli, aur gas aur Diesel mehngi nahi karengey, jab hum cheezen mehngi kartein hain tu ghurbat barh jati hai, hamara sab se bara concern hai logo ko Ghurbat se nikalna.. Hum 1 crore nokriyan nikalen gey nojawanon k liye, hum IMF k paas kabhi nahi jaaengey, Jab dollar 1 USD barhta hai to mulk kayi saal peeche chala jaata hai,, main unmain se nahi hun jo Generals k neeche lag k rahon.'':lol::lol: these are all his words he took a U turnon.
So what? Pakistan's treasury was bankrupt when Imran Khan became PM. So he had to take U-Turn.
IMG_0190.PNG
IMG_0272.JPG

Back
Top Bottom