What's new

Eggs rate in Lahore’s open market breaks records

It is imperative that PM Imran Khan and his cabinet assume the squatting position and lay eggs. Apparently Pakistani's are incapable of managing basic supply and demand of a product as simple as eggs without government intervention.
In all seriousness, what do you want the government to do? Farm eggs?

I think even the "Hens" under Imran Khan's control, therefore, he is responsible.

Did anyone thought it could be Hamza "Kukri" related issue!!!
He used to control the poultry industry. Lots of his chums are there. Price hikes could be their doing.
گرمیوں میں لے کر رکھتے پھر ۔

ویسے لاہوری چکن کیوں کھائیں گے انکے لیے دوسرے اہم جانور تو ہیں نا

View attachment 698468

Maryam Aurangzeb!!
Nah that not possible. :cheesy:

Nobody asked... by the way
IMG_20201221_201244.jpg

- PRTP GWD

Monthly kitchen expenses have gone through the roof during yhe period this government. IK Zindabad
So what. Pakistan almost defaulted in previous govt
It is imperative that PM Imran Khan and his cabinet assume the squatting position and lay eggs. Apparently Pakistani's are incapable of managing basic supply and demand of a product as simple as eggs without government intervention.
Exactly. Pakistanis can't manage anything themselves. Everything must be managed by govt. Because Pakistani economy is nothing but mafia cartels.
I am just curious to know who owns the biggest poultry farming business in Pakistan since 12 years or so ..... ???
Sharif mafia
- PRTP GWD
What doe that mean?

So what. Pakistan almost defaulted in previous govt

Exactly. Pakistanis can't manage anything themselves. Everything must be managed by govt. Because Pakistani economy is nothing but mafia cartels.

Sharif mafia

What doe that mean?

In my memory, in the last 10 years or so we've have massive price hikes in the price of tomatoes every other year. How many small businesses are growing tomatoes? How many people are growing them at home? The Pakistani businessman needs to realise there is more ways to make money than to build villas on plots.

In my memory, in the last 10 years or so we've have massive price hikes in the price of tomatoes every other year. How many small businesses are growing tomatoes? How many people are growing them at home? The Pakistani businessman needs to realise there is more ways to make money than to build villas on plots.
Exactly. All price hikes in Pakistan that are not import related should have been fixed locally. Yet no one is increasing productivity of home grown products.
B7-AF710-C-B222-4-B28-8-E54-4-DCE31-D89-DFB.jpg

I don't see what's the issue in the US we pay around $ 1.80 for a dozen eggs before tax (adds up to be around 277 Rupees) -- it adds up to being the same.

Pakistani's need to think a little higher this kami ki sooch on egg, flour is ridiculous.

I don't see what's the issue in the US we pay around $ 1.80 for a dozen eggs before tax (adds up to be around 277 Rupees) -- it adds up to being the same.

Pakistani's need to think a little higher this kami ki sooch on egg, flour is ridiculous.

Yeah, but think about how much you make and how much the typical Pakistani makes!

Back
Top Bottom