What's new

Eggs rate in Lahore’s open market breaks records

Chicken & egg prices are controlled by government through DCs. When there were low rates DCs could support poultry industry by announcing 20-30Rs extra so farmers could sustain the crisis. This didn't happen because government wanted to teach a lesson to Hamza "Kukri".
No, govt cannot control price for anything. Price of everything is set by markets, by the universal mechanism of demand and supply

No, govt cannot control price for anything. Price of everything is set by markets, by the universal mechanism of demand and supply
They should go home then.

Cannot control prices of essential goods but want to control the internet and the climate.

Why DCs issue "Control Price List" every day??

1608796176734.png

1608796224760.png

Eggs prices going up? Perhaps not enough eggs and Pakistani cannot feed themselves. Importing food places the nation and people at risk. Trusting greedy merchants, demons that buy what others create and importing people who are always potential and likely enemies also places the nation and people at risk. ie Romans allowed in the Germanics. Germanics betrayed the Romans.

Bureaucracy has no job in "controlling" prices which are settled automatically by market forces of demand and supply

the market only functions properly when cabalism and loans are not involved. The goal of crooks is to manipulate and steal.

the market only functions properly when cabalism and loans are not involved. The goal of crooks is to manipulate and steal.
So let them. Eventually prices will go so up in the sky that they would become a bubble economy. This would cause a big crash in the market and only then real prices will emerge

So let them. Eventually prices will go so up in the sky that they would become a bubble economy. This would cause a big crash in the market and only then real prices will emerge

you would reward the indebted cabalist thieves and invaders at the expense of the citizens and workers.
Not a good deal for those who buy food (Muslim nations, city folk), those who have huge savings (Asian nations), those who created (homesteaders, inventors, artists, authors, entertainers...), those who serve (paid workers)....
I would not harm the many to enrich a few even if some thieves are currently being enriched and I must go without because I will not serve thieves.

you would reward the indebted cabalist thieves and invaders at the expense of the citizens and workers.
Not a good deal for those who buy food (Muslim nations, city folk), those who have huge savings (Asian nations), those who created (homesteaders, inventors, artists, authors, entertainers...), those who serve (paid workers)....
I would not harm the many to enrich a few even if some thieves are currently being enriched and I must go without because I will not serve thieves.
Scam can only be sustained as long govt is continuously intervening in market prices. Let the bubble burst for once and only then real prices will emerge from it.

Scam can only be sustained as long govt is continuously intervening in market prices. Let the bubble burst for once and only then real prices will emerge from it.

hehe I think you have it backwards and you think I have it backwards. 😀
But right or wrong the people in Gov't will do what they do.
Your way would say that Hyperinflation, Nazi Germany and Hitler were good for Germans and the world. My way would say they were bad.
My way would say that Mao saved China while the chaos causing warlord Generals and foreigners destroyed China.
Your way would say that the warlord Generals and foreigners who caused chaos and destruction were the heroes.
It is like that Fifth Element movie. Your thinking is like Zorg. My thinking is more like that Priest. Zorg has a VERY good life.

It is kind of humorous because when I was in Europe, a girl there told me to go away and live in a Monastery. Women like the life Zorg brings. They don't like guys like me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom