What's new

Eggs rate in Lahore’s open market breaks records

On one hand economy is improving according to multiple threads on PDF and on the other hand grocery items are all time high.
:cuckoo:🤕

That's all hogwash.

N-league was printing notes yet the inflation was down, PTI is not printing the notes but the inflation in up. They have demolished all our concepts of economy. o_O
i eat last night :undecided: kiyoo hamari picnic kharab kerni hai :P

We need such food authorities in every town of the country and at same time I believe that most of the people using halal things for their products, we don't have enough supply of rats, frogs, khotas etc.

Last edited:
Read this how Pmln destroyed Pakistani economy and left it at bankruptcy
View attachment 698626View attachment 698627View attachment 698628View attachment 698629View attachment 698630View attachment 698631View attachment 698632View attachment 698633

But these Biryani consumers are more interested in dead ends instead 🤣

9 years ago Alu Anday were cheap 😂

It's not govt problem but demand supply problem. PTI govt can import cheap vegetables, wheat, sugar from abroad and flood the market like pmln did, but it would bankrupt Pakistan as it happened in 2018

1608626246502.png

And then these Patwaris and Jiyalas wonder why army is backing this govt. Why the hell would they back corrupt opposition that left Pakistan bankrupt between 2008 and 2018.

سچ یاد آیا نیازی نے وزیراعظم بنتے ہی وعدہ کیا تھا کہ پبلک ٹوائلٹس پر واٹس ایپ نمبر لکھے ہوں گے وہ کام کہاں تک پہنچا؟؟

Here are some of the people blaming PTI govt for causing current economic and financial mess
@muhammadhafeezmalik @Mav3rick @bafxet @Tameem @BATMAN

I definitely blame the PTI Government, they are the most incompetent ever to come into power. Whoever denies that is just as crazy as those defending the incumbent despite the 40% or more devaluation and 200% something inflation (real one)!

Khan is incompetent, then who did this?

It’s all propaganda and fake news. He can’t even make things right in his constituency. Furthermore, he wasn’t even first choice , Bajwa wanted SS in power and he was licking big brothers a$$. Therefore, Mr Paaty khan is by-product of failed experiment and his incompetence broke all the records of subcontinent history. How people gonna get proteins and make omelettes, when Chicken and Eggs are expensive tell me ?

How people gonna get proteins and make omelettes, when Chicken and Eggs are expensive tell me ?
You want PM Imran Khan to lay eggs himself?
those defending the incumbent despite the 40% or more devaluation and 200% something inflation (real one)!
Inflation was much worse during Zardari govt.
1608646852780.png

And devaluation was necessary thanks to your favorite absconder Ishaq Dollar's overvaluation of PKR for 4 years
87C31D47-7484-4E20-9047-7BCA60684D32.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom