What's new

Eggs rate in Lahore’s open market breaks records

I am just curious to know who owns the biggest poultry farming business in Pakistan since 12 years or so ..... ???

Almost all of the big players of poultry industry are Karachi based, they all supported PTI in the last elections.

1608615808951.png

Govt. should nationalise poultry business of hamza kukuri and gang, it is very critical to provide cheap protein to avoid another generation of patwaries with stunted growth.
Nationalize ... You mean takeover by Army... Good for Pak Army retired Generals...

I don't see what's the issue in the US we pay around $ 1.80 for a dozen eggs before tax (adds up to be around 277 Rupees) -- it adds up to being the same.

Pakistani's need to think a little higher this kami ki sooch on egg, flour is ridiculous.

What is the minimum wage in US?? Here in Pakistan we have 18000PKR or 112$ per month.

Proud to be allergic of eggs. Desi eggs are perhaps the most unpurest proteins on Earth. To all egg eaters, good luck.

Asal mein dollar ka rate nahi barrh raha, pakistan ki currency ki koi value nahi hai,
afghanistan, nepal,bangladesh ki currency dekh lo

tum yeh kaho gay k pakistan ki trade ziada ter dollar mein hoti hai,
aalu, adrak ,tomator pakistan mein nahi paida hota ? kon sa dollar use hota hai.. ?

agar man liya jaye k sub dollar ki wajah se hai,
to kis ka qasoor hai ?
phir taklay k daur ka dollor rate check ker lo..

پہلے پاکستانی پولٹری والے فیڈ کیلئے گندم استعمال کرتے تھے ، پاکستان نے اپنی گندم اٹھا کر ایکسپورٹ کردی اور یہاں کی گندم شارٹیج کی وجہ مہنگی ہوگئی اب باہر سے بھی مہنگی امپورٹ کرنی پڑتی ہے جس سے پولٹری فیڈ بھی مہنگی ہوجاتی ہے اور جب لاگت زیادہ ہوتی ہے تو پراڈکٹ بھی مہنگی ہوتی ہے

Gharib Kahan jaey.
Thats what I say, is mulk ka Punjabi bhi utna hi mazloom hai, jitna Baloch.
Whenever I touch regular grocery items, I literary feel guilty, that my fellow country people cant afford these items.
Some people were saying that overall height of Pakistanis have decreased. I say, in next few years, 6ft height in Pakistani men will be rare. 5 5 fit ka Pakistani aaeyga tu pta chalayga logon ko keh Pakistanion pe kia zulm hochuka hai.

Poultry was used to be cheap source of much needed protein but now it is also out of reach of most people of Pakistan.

Opposition leaders don't even know if eggs are sold per kg or per dozen 😂😂😂

Khud Kabhi Kharida Hota To Pata Hota

اس کے باوجود اپوزیشن ذمہ دار ہے مہنگے مرغے اور انڈوں کے؟؟
Here are some of the people blaming PTI govt for causing current economic and financial mess
@muhammadhafeezmalik @Mav3rick @bafxet @Tameem @BATMAN

پھانسی دے دو ان کو

Lahoris actually established first food authority and made it functional with latest testing equipment so all types of meat/foodable could be detected, that is why they are the first to catch the culprits.
because they need it . they were feeding rats samoosa / gadha karadhi /frog keema /since many years .

Monthly kitchen expenses have gone through the roof during yhe period this government. IK Zindabad
On one hand economy is improving according to multiple threads on PDF and on the other hand grocery items are all time high.
:cuckoo:🤕
because they need it . they were feeding rats samoosa / gadha karadhi /frog keema /since many years .
That's all hogwash.

Last edited:
What did he campaign for?? Please don't make me post the video of his promises here that would be quite embarrassing for you! nevertheless, controlling inflation and prices was one of them, and prices of almost everything has increased exponentially since he's taken over.
One i remember;
Mai sheikh rasheed ko apna chaprasi bhe na rakho and he has fulfilled that promise he didn't made him chaprasi but made him minister of interior.

Back
Top Bottom