What's new

Educated Indians' support for Modi is a sad let down

You get the respect you deserve. And you kind deserve NON. ....... the only hybrid kannada Telegu cross breed mongrel is you. Now piss off.
better than being a Shiva sena mongrel like you..Every other Indians knows about your tribe..

Go on rebel. Show us what you can do, so far only talk. You have nukes don't you? What are they for? you shouldn't sit idle show us what you can do.
Our cousins in Lucknow have guns... you should pray the situation does not come to that.

of course.

not sicko but someone sensible who is sick of seeing these things...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/07/world/asia/india-stray-dogs-are-a-menace.html?_r=0

((
)) warning, sad content.

Female foetuses in Beed fed to dogs to hide evidence | Daily Mail Online

------

@haviZsultan , you were asking about my hatred for dogs... ^^^ plus they kill cats and that too in a cruel manner over 15 to 20 minutes.
I don't like dogs too jamahir. But we can't just cull them... :D

Anyway your views are welcome. Believe in what you believe as they say.

Our cousins in Lucknow have guns... you should pray the situation does not come to that.
Yes, I am peeing in my pants. Meanwhile, So far all you have done is TALK. do something, instead if making veiled threats. Are you a MAN or a MOUSE?

Christian love for Dalits, :cray:

Did you even read the full story or just commented after reading the headline?
you are talking about ''shame''??..Seen that when you guys were busy defending and justifying dadri incident in this very forum..

There are 3 groups in PDF......

1) Modi Bakth.........
2) Modi Hater......
3) My neighbors who go bonkers hearing the word "Modi"......

I hardly seen some one in between.......

There are 3 groups in PDF......

1) Modi Bakth.........
2) Modi Hater......
3) My neighbors who go bonkers hearing the word "Modi"......

I hardly seen some one in between.......
I just see two - Logical and illogical

I see it little differently.....With their love/hatred, most of them are illogical......
I think bar few, most people just want to see a modernizing India. We want jobs, housing, clean air, we want to transform to a modern society. That is what Modi promised, everything else is extraneous. As for this religious tu tu me me ...a pox on both their houses!

Mind your words..... There are better ways to disagree........

Who the fcuk are you to provide unsolicited advice ? ...... go first preach to your friend abjktu. If you had any shame or integrity you would have been advice him to keep quite when I have clearly told him to piss off and not bother me again.

Even if you don't have integrity, at least demonstrate some intelligence.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom