What's new

Educated Indians' support for Modi is a sad let down

I brought the news because you said how safe girls are under senas wings and you called me prvert ya right iam the prevert because I said something you cant agree and the rapist are not

And in gulf arabs are just silent partner
And your brilliant modi ji idea is to lift indias cloths to fucked by fdi
See what hapened with nokia manufacturing plant when they sold nokia company to Microsoft

Weren't you citing communist China's example in previous post, can you share how China grew without FDI?

Last edited:
They used case of 76 years old Nun's rape for their own agenda, they have no shame.
just read a news about a dalit family were set ablazed in haryana.ohh,a hindi speaking pan chewing baniya talking about rapes??..what an irony

no, only works on paper, and for a country our size with our numbers, doesn't even work on paper. :sick:

your minority commie azz under my brahmin boot, this is the only way to save the ship from sinking..

View attachment 265889
We will not always live under the boot. We muslims are chaffing under Modi rule. You people do not understand the communalism Modi represents. It is unfortunate because it is pushing us muslims away from the idea of India. Never before have we muslims felt so threatened than now. Daily killings of muslims on one excuse or the other-cow slaughter, respecting Pakistan... we might rebel.

As a Lucknowi I know how my people feel. You could have won us over but you not only failed to do that but are also pushing us towards Pakistan.

just read a news about a dalit family were set ablazed in haryana.ohh,a hindi speaking pan chewing baniya talking about rapes??..what an irony
Christian love for Dalits, :cray:

Did you even read the full story or just commented after reading the headline?

I adore dogs.

of course.

what the hell kind of sicko wants to kill them ?

not sicko but someone sensible who is sick of seeing these things...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/07/world/asia/india-stray-dogs-are-a-menace.html?_r=0

((
)) warning, sad content.

Female foetuses in Beed fed to dogs to hide evidence | Daily Mail Online

------

@haviZsultan , you were asking about my hatred for dogs... ^^^ plus they kill cats and that too in a cruel manner over 15 to 20 minutes.

Last edited:
We will not always live under the boot. We muslims are chaffing under Modi rule. You people do not understand the communalism Modi represents. It is unfortunate because it is pushing us muslims away from the idea of India. Never before have we muslims felt so threatened than now. Daily killings of muslims on one excuse or the other-cow slaughter, respecting Pakistan... we might rebel.

As a Lucknowi I know how my people feel. You could have won us over but you not only failed to do that but are also pushing us towards Pakistan.
ever the confused muhajir, please stop it with the "us" bit.. you are not a "Lucknowi", you are Pakistani, we are Indian.

and if anyone has been paying attention my blah on here you'd know I'm not one for religion anyway, the 'brahmin' bit was an obvious pisstake, Jamahir knows it, I strongly oppose the commie philosophy, because it's just a philosophy, unworkable in the real world.

unless you're trying to troll, you really don't need to poke your nose in Indian matters, it's not your concern, but I'll still be willing to listen to your oppressed Lucknowi cousins if they ever join PDF.

@lastofthepatriots @DESERT FIGHTER sambhalo yaar inko :lol:

Go on rebel. Show us what you can do, so far only talk. You have nukes don't you? What are they for? you shouldn't sit idle show us what you can do.

Its disgusting to see you play politics over the rape of a 2 year old girl. :tdown: :sick: ....... fcuking pervert.

Truly a filthy despicable Christian bigot....... most of you Christians in pdf have similar traits. One begins to wonder if its a christian trait.

In the GELF ONLY ARABS are allowed to own businesses you moron. Mallus can only work as their minor partner. The Majority partner must ALWAYS be an Arab. As if that is not enough, you need to RENEW your Trade license EVERY YEAR by paying the Arab to ALLOW you to do business in GELF.

A Slave by any other name is always a slave. No matter how rich he gets.
mind your tongue you stupid Marathi-Kannada cross..You are a well recognized Shiva sena terrorist apologizer in this PDF..Your very mocking of other Indian ethnicities and religions is the ultimate proof .only your bigotry is so finely ingrained in you that you yourself do not recognized your ugly image..

mind your tongue you stupid Marathi-Kannada cross..You are a well recognized Shiva sena terrorist apologizer in this PDF..Your very mocking of other Indian ethnicities and religions is the ultimate proof .only your bigotry is so finely ingrained in you that you yourself do not recognized your ugly image..

You get the respect you deserve. And you kind deserve NONE. ....... the only hybrid kannada Telegu cross breed mongrel is you. Now piss off.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom