What's new

ECP finds PTI guilty of accepting prohibited funds

I will also donate inshallah tonight to PTI , ECP can go f themselves
I also want the EVM machine !!

I have a question here:
what if somebody donates/transfer money into an account, does it mean the beneficiary is to blame for receiving those fund transfers? how come?

if someone transfer into my account without my consent (if i take this stance) , why would i blame for it?

and where thousands of transfers are pouring in with people all around the world, how does election commission justify even those who does not belong to Pakistan and they have sympathies to IK, many people like him across the border.

what good has Election Commission done since 2014 by giving such verdict, bunch of morons.

A Pakistani American is married to a Indian American. They donated 26K $ to PTI.
Our August ECP has decided that the 13K donated by the husband is OK 👍 but the 13K donated by the wife is prohibited 🚫 funding. How does the ECP come to the conclusion that the 26K belongs 50% to the husband and 50% to the wife. The wife's 13K is going to pose a danger to the Pakistan 🇵🇰 state and government.
This is one example of the stupidly in the ECP ruling against PTI.

Most of the money is from Pakistanis half of the companies itself have PTI in their name 🤦‍♂️ only if noonies were educated enough to know that this is prohibited funding.

And most funny part is romita shetty us bechari ka joint account tha jisse 27000 PTI ko bheje gye most likely uske Pakistani husband ne bheje. ECP was like qk Joint account he to adhe husband ne bheje adhe indian romita shetty ne 😂
The companies owned by Pakistanis operating in Pakistan can't fund any political party let alone a foreign registered company.
Foreign funding tab hoti jab Libyan Govt tyres me pese bhejti ya American NED pese deti. Or maybe Osama Bin Laden pese deta k Benazir ki govt girado.

IK bought stuff at throwaway prices but he didn't do anything illegal but jab PTI ne kaha k pehle k b records public kiye jae to sab ko saanp kaheko soongh gya?
Bring any banking transaction as there are in the case of PTI, I am with you, Benazir was accusing that Bin Laden gave money to a General, not to Nawaz Sharif, many politician including US and European politicians met Bin Laden at that time so all were funded by Bin Laden??

Even if Nawaz Sharif got funding from prohibited resources how it halal for Imran Khan to take prohibited funding??

Romita shetty has a joint account with a Pakistani. Money was sent by Pakistani guy not her.

Well no foreign funding here only prohibited funding from 21 people out of 40k.

As for conspiracy to yaha pe Sherry Rehman ko 430k USD jo sirf 3 ya 4 saal me mile hain woh NED ne kis waja se diye ?

Most of these are companies of PTI itself.

No affidavit was given by him. It was a certificate of accounts.

According to Law half of the money in that account, only Nasir could not take out money from that account, Romita Shetty has to give consent for funding. So according to law half of the money attributed to Shetty.

A Pakistani American is married to a Indian American. They donated 26K $ to PTI.
Our August ECP has decided that the 13K donated by the husband is OK 👍 but the 13K donated by the wife is prohibited 🚫 funding. How does the ECP come to the conclusion that the 26K belongs 50% to the husband and 50% to the wife. The wife's 13K is going to pose a danger to the Pakistan 🇵🇰 state and government.

The law says so.

The companies owned by Pakistanis operating in Pakistan can't fund any political party let alone a foreign registered company.

Bring any banking transaction as there are in the case of PTI, I am with you, Benazir was accusing that Bin Laden gave money to a General, not to Nawaz Sharif, many politician including US and European politicians met Bin Laden at that time so all were funded by Bin Laden??

Even if Nawaz Sharif got funding from prohibited resources how it halal for Imran Khan to take prohibited funding??

According to Law half of the money in that account, only Nasir could not take out money from that account, Romita Shetty has to give consent for funding. So according to law half of the money attributed to Shetty.

The law says so.
PMLN leader Bagam Abida Hussain admitted, that Nawaz took money from Bin Laden. No secret. We Pakistani gave our " halal" money for the election campaign. PTI is not funded by international terrorists like Laden or Suadi intelligence services to topple govts in Pakistan.

The law says so.

PTI needs to understand this, PTI can't accept any amount of money from any COMPANY. PTI should returned this amount and should asked this man to make a payment through his personal account.

Good news after such an inept ruling. It’s clear that an election will be announced this month

The ruling if taken seriously would mean all political leaders and CEOs in Pakistan will be arrested for misrepresentation of audited financials. This is the end of the current imported and impotent government.

K

Everyone knew that these jokers wanted to disqualify and ban PTI from day one. After the epic humiliation in Punjab elections PDM and Bajwa certainly want to ban PTI.

Funny thing yesterday was 16 press conferences done by PDM one after another. These useless beings have nothing to do. No wonder economy is in complete shambles.

Funny thing yesterday was 16 press conferences done by PDM one after another. These useless beings have nothing to do. No wonder economy is in complete shambles.

I have said it before. Pakistan is ready for collapse. What we will see in the coming months is a slow disintegration. There is already a lot of disunity and anger among various ethnic groups. We saw a glimpse of anger in Sindh recently. As PDM and Bajwa get to play with fire Pakistan is set to suffer badly.

Back
Top Bottom