What's new

ECP finds PTI guilty of accepting prohibited funds

What is definition of legit sources.. can non Pakistani citizen be a legit source?
Dual nationality or Pakistani nationals and rule set by foreign countries/govts for transfer of funds, point of origin, and all money came to Pakistani State financial institutions under the banking law set by State. It,s not something ...when ask Nawaz what is the source of " 7 crore rupees in his account or party account" ... he replied..." some men " left that money in my office for the party...

1659470088264.png

سکندر سلطان راجہ تو سکندر سلطان ''کیلکولیٹر'' نکلے
27500/2= 13750 ایک ہی ٹرانزیکشن میں
آدھی فنڈنگ درست، آدھی فنڈنگ غلط۔
۔۔ کی لکھ بیٹھاں کی لکھ بیٹھاں

Man I wonder what’s up with this.

I am sure that there are a few skeletons hidden in PTI closet but this is lazy work from ECP and establishment. Rommy shetty being included as foreign donor because donation came from joint account of her and her Pakistani husband. Who are these jokers?

The rage against the ECP is quite futile now, the matter is in the hands of the lawyers in the government, and next up whatever is recommended will be passed to the Court, we’ll have the first element of that sooner than Independence Day on the 14th.

Dual nationality or Pakistani nationals and rule set by foreign countries/govts for transfer of funds, point of origin, and all money came to Pakistani State financial institutions under the banking law set by State. It,s not something ...when ask Nawaz what is the source of " 7 crore rupees in his account or party account" ... he replied..." some men " left that money in my office for the party...

But but the bjwa backed ecp was going to make recommendation to disqualify/ban pti...

Good news after such an inept ruling. It’s clear that an election will be announced this month

The ruling if taken seriously would mean all political leaders and CEOs in Pakistan will be arrested for misrepresentation of audited financials. This is the end of the current imported and impotent government.

K

سکندر سلطان راجہ تو سکندر سلطان ''کیلکولیٹر'' نکلے
27500/2= 13750 ایک ہی ٹرانزیکشن میں
آدھی فنڈنگ درست، آدھی فنڈنگ غلط۔
۔۔ کی لکھ بیٹھاں کی لکھ بیٹھاں
If you look they are intellectually bankrupt.
I am more frustrated that they are totally dumb.
And imagine the intuitive intelligence of NEUTRALS! CEC recommending federal govt should take up this matter. They can't recommend anything.
So why NEUTRALS dictate this stupid thing?
And we trust ISI and GHQ for our defense!!!

If you look they are intellectually bankrupt.
I am more frustrated that they are totally dumb.
And imagine the intuitive intelligence of NEUTRALS! CEC recommending federal govt should take up this matter. They can't recommend anything.
So why NEUTRALS dictate this stupid thing?
And we trust ISI and GHQ for our defense!!!
Was thinking the same thing. I mean with such a massive defence budget and stakes so high for Pakistan, we are relying on people who Okay'd, if not actually produced, this joke of a report? Is this also the quality of dossiers we keep producing against India? No wonder no one gives a damn about them.

But but the bjwa backed ecp was going to make recommendation to disqualify/ban pti...
I really don’t understand the kool aid you are on. You won’t get a recorded video of Bajwa committing treason. Even PDM have started saying they were told to call the vote of confidence.

I really don’t understand the kool aid you are on. You won’t get a recorded video of Bajwa committing treason. Even PDM have started saying they were told to call the vote of confidence.
Because It was a trap.. bajwa saved IK.

Back
Top Bottom